Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 23. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:25:57 AM
we hope the world economy will also improve, so that coin prices can also rise, all ICOs can also be successful, as at the end of the year yesterday the price of bitcoin rose high and at the beginning of the year yesterday eth also rose.
the increase in coin prices also had an impact on the ICO project as well, if coin prices went up then other projects were also successful
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
each day Ethereum dips we all feel this the right time to buy. and if you finally buy, it dips again and you might end up regretting it. so the best advise i can give is to chill until october and decide if you would buy or not.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
Ethereum has dump more, but it appears that not only ethereum, but that the general market is still subject to manipulation. All we still have now is more fall, but it does not call for panic. If you have the ability to buy, buy more and hold until the market improves.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

funny i've just read the topic about possible falling of eth so basicly its not as bad as it seems - at least some of us will be able to buy it
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
September 07, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

It will not be so good. I would be careful with the purchase. The price will not exceed $ 350 by $ 2022. By the end of the year, it will drop to about $ 150.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
September 07, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
if you look at the current price I think it's a good enough time to buy ethereum for investment or just for the ethereum token transaction fee. because the current price is quite cheap and not different from last year's price
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
Ethereum is worth buying for $ 200. Now its price is at the level of $ 220, but it seems to me that this price is not final and it will fall.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Currently, ETH electronic money is depreciated. This is a good opportunity for investors to buy ETH electronic currency at low prices. In the near future, the price of ETH will certainly increase. Investors will benefit from this decision.
In the near future, the price of the ethereum coin will decrease even more. The price of bitcoin may soon be reduced to 5500$ and in this case the price of the coin ethereum may reach 180$.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 07, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
Now, today is the best time, Ethereum is pretty stable after big dump and it seems that Ethereum will not go down more.
So if you like Ethereum, than do not wait, soon Ethereum will go again up.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
Now you can buy Ethereum, but I would not be in a hurry to invest all my money in It, since its price may still fall. Something tells me he can safely go down to $ 200.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 07, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
If you want to get big profits in cryptocurrencies then now is the best time to buy, we can buy for $ 227, remember that the highest record ethereum has ever reached is $ 1300 and of course whenever there is always a chance to skyrocket at the highest price record.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 07, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
Yes we can consider this bearish trend as an good opportunity to buy ethereum because I believe it will give us good return in long-term. Ethereum can reverse anytime I believe so. At present ethereum drop to 223$. I thing if we buy at this point we will not repent in future to miss the golden chance. We can start buy ethereum in partial amount for somedays.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
Currently the crypto market is very difficult to predict, we can't just rely on analysis or feelings because crypto markets often drop in suddenly without any clear information, but it all depends on our own confidence to determine the right time to invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
Actually nobody knows whether this is the right time to buy this coin or that coin. It depends on the interpretation of the person that is most likely to buy the coin.
the current Ethereum price is in the lowest phase, the lowest phase is a good phase to buy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
Actually nobody knows whether this is the right time to buy this coin or that coin. It depends on the interpretation of the person that is most likely to buy the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
it's the right time when you have a little Fiat over and the ETH course is low. then you can buy. and then you have to have a lot of patience so that the course also rises in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
Who bought the Ethereum at the end of August was now on the second bottom. For me, the current price of 220$ is unexpected. Now I think that the air can reach the mark and at 200$. It turns out that now the most attractive price for its purchase. Since I believe that with the release of futures the price will go up and reach a mark of at least 1000$.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 07, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
I was thinking of sale all of my ETH yesterday but it seems I would be wrong at that point. However, after having some researches, I decided to buy some more now. I think it is the best buying zone for ETH. However, please do your own research before any further step.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
Indeed now is the right time to buy ethereum, this coint until now the price is still down and now the opportunity to buy it and save it while waiting for ethereum prices to rise you can sell it
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 07, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
The current ethereum price has reached low prices. why are we still waiting to buy? there is no other opportunity to buy ethereum right now at a cheap price like now
Actually you are right, no need to wait to buy, it is really cheap now. If you have fiat it is a good time to buy some
Pages:
Jump to: