Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 43. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ethereum. Invest more and get more profit when ethereum pumps up. Not only in ethereum that is good to invest but also in other altcoins.
Activity: 111
August 31, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I'm hoping you are right about this buddy. May your words be our light in this dark times in the crypto market. Just imagine the losses that we've had. It really is so frustrating and sometimes makes me lose hope for 2018 for cryptocurrency. But I know it's too early to say this because there's still the most awaited last months of the year where market prices tend to go up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
August 31, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
For some people who wants to try their luck after done some research, i believe this is the best time to buy ETH and i am afraid this time would not come again in a long time. With this price right now, i believe making a double from your investment is an easy thing to do and i predict that the price will come up to at the end of this year.

But dont get me wrong. I dont support any kind of foolish act like investing all your money blindly, thats a gambling, not investing.
Activity: 55
August 31, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
It's time to buy Efir at such a low price. But you have to be patient, the air can still be sour, because the system is still being finalized by the vital Buterin. However, if this coin is undervalued, this is a fact. Smart contract will show itself!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
In my own perception if you have enough money to buy ethereum that the right time to  buy ethereum coins as investment, but yes its better to by a lot of ethereum coins if the price of ethereum decrease because if the price goes up you can make a good profit by just simple buying and holding ethereum coins.
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 09:22:51 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy not only ETHEREUM. many coins have fallen heavily and will start to rise soon. I'm watching the STORM. but of course the ETHEREUM and Bitcoin is more reliable
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
it's not a time to hold ETH as it's cheap and now is the time to trade for OSA DC tokens, as they get 97% hard cap while 11 hrs still left till ICO ends.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
that's it, that now is the time to buy Ethereum , not whining that the market is in decline. You have to take advantage of everything . it is foolish to sell now, but buy the most. So go ahead and you will not regret it after a while, and get a good profit
copper member
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yes it's time to buy ETH with the price of less than $300 and hold  this maybe until december since many predictions that price will reach $1500 before the end of this year , personally I trust this alt in crypto industry .
Activity: 336
August 31, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
It seems that Etherium is very close to its absolute bottom of this year , so I think this is exactly the right timing for buying more Eth coins.This is one of the most stable and popular cryptocurrencies ,lots of ICOs are using Etherium for collecting funds, it is a very promising coin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 31, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
Everyone I know is now buying ethereum.The lowest price this year attracts many crypto enthusiasts.Such an opportunity may never be.
now I think ethereum's price is very good to buy,
The price of 280 $ for ethereum is very small
People are still feeliong doubt about that and it seems like there was a chance to the price of ethereum to get another decrease again. We are still on the journey to the deadline of bitcoin ETF at the end of next month. It's very good but not so good as you said because it's too risky.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
I believe buying ETH in the current situation is the best time since there is a big possibility for this currency to make a rally in the coming months as this will yield  promising profit. Do not wait for ETH to further rise before you buy as I am seeing continuous growth for this currency that you might regret to miss in buying when price value is still low.
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 07:44:10 AM
Yes, its really a good time to buy ethereum. A lot of people wanted eth prices to be much lower to enter but the current prices are holding up nicely and it will not go down further.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 31, 2018, 07:36:52 AM
I still think that now is not the best time to buy an ethereum because there is a very high probability that the price reduction for this coin will continue.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 04:09:25 AM
Yes. This an perfect time to buy Ethereum. Because, ethereum is almost 90% down from its highest price... So, definitely buying eth now is good option...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
August 31, 2018, 04:05:40 AM
Honestly, I haven't noticed that Eth currently has a very low price. I just now realized that I'm missing a big opportunity to have a coin hoarding due to the fact that I am more focused to btc lately, I forgot about the alts and I'm not aware of that either. Sorry, my bad Grin. But anyway, I believe that it's not too late so I think I should now have some more investment not only to Eth but also to Xrp and Bch. No doubt on its profitability, that would be a good choice for sure since they are the preceding coins after btc. I just hope that I can be able to have more savings before the bullish run comes. 
Activity: 227
August 31, 2018, 03:42:21 AM
Price dropping at its bottom, but the history indicates at the end of the year it will make a new ATH history, so I think this is the right time to invest in ETH and some other good altcoins.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
Yes i believe in ethereum and i think it is best time to invest in ethereum and hold them for a long term, Ethereum is a high potential coin of this market and hope so it will rise soon.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 31, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

I think yes, but someone must have a plan and strategy before buying it, I think the market pattern will always be the same as in the last few months. Short trading is probably the most appropriate answer
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
I think the right time to buy any altcoins is in red market times, it would cost you less.
Pages:
Jump to: