Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 38. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
It's time to buy any cryptocurrency. Look - all crypto have fallen in price. If you have enough money, then it's time to do it and buy crypto
Activity: 1456
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
The price of 293$ for ethereum is very down . I think that now is the time for investing in the ethereum, So now good times to buy any couns this days, the price goes up can make a good profit by just simple buying and holding ethereum coins.
Activity: 448
September 02, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
is now really a good solution for entering the efirium, the price is affordable for most people, including for beginners
Activity: 107
September 02, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
Yes, i agree. This is the right time to buy ETH.
the price is dropped now.
Buy more ETH is a good choice.
And i think ETH is a good coin and have a bright future.
You can gain more profit later.
Activity: 88
September 02, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
I don't think the price of ETH can quickly return to $800, because there are more good competitors in the market, and their prices are cheaper than Ethereum!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:17:54 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ethereum. The market price is low and I think it began on growing up. Just buy more ethereum now and you can make it profitable.  Ethereum is good for long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 02, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
if you see and observe the ETH price chart which is currently priced below $ 300. the right time to buy an ETH should be. while waiting for the price to jump, I think it's less likely that the ETH will drop below $ 200.
good idea.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Yes. Do not forget that the ETH reached almost $1500 level few months ago. So keeping it in the mind I think this is a best time to buy some ETH. Sooner it will start rising up again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 05:58:45 AM
Of course there is always a risk when investing, but the price of ETH is too attractive to miss the opportunity to buy this coin, which, when the market is restored, can return to its maximum price, which was in December last year.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
In the current ETH price i think it is the best time for us to buy them because the current price is only $ 298 over 1 ethereum over the past year too cheap. As the market is showing signs of recovery when Bitcoin is at $ 7,000. I think a lot of investors are buying ETH and Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
Yes, I think its the right time to buy ETH while the price is low and Very Big upside from its previous all time high price. Given its uses on different ICOS I believe that it will surpass its previous all time high price.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
This is a very good investment in the etherium. Because the air price is small, and the cue ball has already broken from the dead point and began its growth, which means that now the etherium must start.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 02, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
Right now it is not yet possible to say that the falling trend is over.
My opinion is that the ETH can be bought when the price rises above $ 320.
Activity: 299
September 02, 2018, 05:00:36 AM
Yes. Now is a good time to buy into ETH again. at a good price like this. I see many experts predict ETH will soon return $ 1000 price by the end of this year. and I believe in that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 02, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
all of us hope that the price of ETH can recover and continue to increase in value, if we look at ATH at the end of last year, now is a very good time because the price is still very low. but most investors are still concerned at high prices and currently can only wait for the time to recover without being able to return to buy at this low price.
Most of us waiting for the price to become cheaper to buy more crypto and it will happen if the market is falling only. That's why many of us take that opportunity as long as the market is still falling, and since all crypto are cheaper many people are buy as more as they can especially the Ethereum because it is very valuable once the market is started to rise. They wait for recovery of market price then surely they will gain more.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
Ethereum will definitely recover till the end of this year. I believe the ETH price will hit even $1500. The market is depressive this time but people will change their mind very quickly after seeing first bullish trend signs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
all of us hope that the price of ETH can recover and continue to increase in value, if we look at ATH at the end of last year, now is a very good time because the price is still very low. but most investors are still concerned at high prices and currently can only wait for the time to recover without being able to return to buy at this low price.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 02, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
The price of Ethereum is currently in the oversold zone, if compared with the winter and spring price, so it is profitable to buy it.
Activity: 80
September 02, 2018, 03:42:55 AM
yes it is a right time to buy ethereum because the price of ethereum is low nowadays and its a better opportunity to earn more profit when the price increase and we know that ethereum is the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency and the professional said that ethereum have all the capabilities to rule cryptocurrency and it is more organized than bitcoin.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 02, 2018, 03:41:16 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

I agree with you, and I have done it after the lowest decline for ethereum. I think with a short trade or a long investment I will still benefit. there are many options that can be done with ethereum. but the peak in growth will not occur this year. this is only my prediction
Pages:
Jump to: