Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 37. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:51:20 AM
Now is a good time to buy eth since it is going in a stable sideways movement indicating a strong signal that it will breakout sooner than we expect. Hopefully we can see this by the end of the year.
Activity: 77
September 02, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Buying crypto and hold it till it's rise in up is one of the best way to be benefitted from crypto world. But be careful about the quantity of invest because it's market price is fluctuated.
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
Before buying  ETH I will strongly recommend you to know and understand the reasons, that make ETH a worth investing Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:16:09 AM
I think there is no fixed time to buy ethereum. ETH is always changing. So when ETH price increases it is time to buy it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 02, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time to buy ETH. ETH is only behind BTC in the crypto world. just like second king. so always less risk coin to invest in, ETH's potential is high. Price is low at the moment. so this is a good time to buy I guess.
in my opinion it will be so bad to miss the chance and not to buy ethereum now especially when the peice is so temptating
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 02, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

it is a really good time for buying ethereum and i think that you will not be dissapointed in this cryptocurrency as it is really strong now
Activity: 95
September 02, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
Yes, I think this is a good time to buy ETH. ETH is only behind BTC in the crypto world. just like second king. so always less risk coin to invest in, ETH's potential is high. Price is low at the moment. so this is a good time to buy I guess.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
Yeah I also think it is the right time to buy ETH. It will be profitable very soon and nothing to worry about it. They developed themselves in some issues which are great and I hope they will succeed. 
Activity: 145
September 02, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
I think it can be a good time as the dumping rate is high. From my opinion the price may have some pump very soon. Though the risk exists because the price can be dumped more.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
I agree its good time to invest in ETH, I expect it to go beyong 1.5K in next 6 months.
Activity: 27
September 02, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
Ethereum is in a low price now. I think if you can take the risk you can join now. I am hoping for a boost at the end of the year. Though everything is unpredictable here. Just hoping for the best.
Activity: 48
September 02, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
This is the right time to buy ethereum. Because ethereum price becomes low as well as the other altcoin. So I think it is better to buy more now and it can be come profitable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 08:53:10 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yeah I think it is the right time to invest on ETH being down for long time and ready to explode anytime especially the so-called "ghost month" already end. You can easily have profit if ETH came back to $1000 what we need now is hope and have patience.
Activity: 27
September 02, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
According to me, now it is the best time to buy ETH. The best time to buy any coin is when the price is lower. As ETH price is on the low right now, it will be wise to buy ETH tight now. The price is increasing and at the end of the year, ETH price will reach to a good amount.
Activity: 315
September 02, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
If you look at the current crypto market situation, you will see that now the ETH price is on the low and the price is increasing. So, it is the best price to invest in ETH as the price is low now and the price is increasing. Maybe at the end of the year ETH price will increase to a significant amount.
Activity: 315
September 02, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
I think it is the right time to buy ETH. As the price is low now, it is the best time to buy and hold it. At the end of the year ETH price is going to increase to a good extent.
Activity: 42
September 02, 2018, 07:50:29 AM
Indeed, I think it is as yet a decent time to purchase the same number of Ethereum as you need on the grounds that the cost is still low and on the off chance that you hold it for the long haul, you can offer when the cost is high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 02, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
Yeah, I agree, Ethereum price is very low right now due to the ICO selling pressure and very little ICOs launching during this time.

Once the bull market starts again it's gonna fly over $500 very fast IMO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
Perhaps now is a good time to buy an ethereum. But also there is a very high probability that after three weeks the ethereum will drop to $ 150.
Activity: 103
September 02, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
Too hard to know. I've been buying more ever since it dropped below $500, clearly not gone well so far lol. I'm confident long term though.
Pages:
Jump to: