Pages:
Author

Topic: Right time to buy ETH ! - page 39. (Read 5870 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
Ethereum is very promising coin and second most preferable coin of this crypto market.If you want to invest in ethereum than it is very right time to invest in ethereum, because ethereum price is very low at this time and it will gives you good returns if you buy ethereum and hold them for long term.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Yeah after that 30% drop in one night, ETH is in cheap price right now.
I think it starts recover, so it's not too late yet to buy some ETH
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 02, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
Yes this is the right time to buy into any altcoin that you wish but please do research on the coin or token that you are buying ETH is getting back up again but not the same as last year so, it is better to not put your eggs into one basket.
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
Exactly! it is the best time to buy ethereum! I have been waiting for big green candle and finally it happened!
For me it means a strong reversal signal and I am seeking for purchase moment!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
Yeah this is the right time to buy ETH.
Price ranging between 250 to 300 is the good entry price for ETh.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 02, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
Ethereum has been showing sign of recovery in recent days although the pullback was massive which send FUD and panic across the hodlers, be as it may bull runs is imminent and obviously this is the appropriate time to start accumulating although the tendency of it price reaching $800 might not be feasible this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

For me at this date is still the best time to buy for ETH. I really believe in this coin since it has many features like bitcoins and it can give also huge profit for investors. Today is already ber month so maybe it will increase in its price as what bitcoin price do, bitcoin has started to increase by now so I hope ETH will do too.
Activity: 117
September 02, 2018, 03:11:39 AM
I see that the price of coin is gradually growing and the bull run will start maybe towards the end of the year but if you buy now and hold, you will be able to sell when the price of the coin is high and it will bring you more profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
Now you can start buying ETH a little bit. At the same time, you need to monitor the market to avoid another fall. Now the price of Ethereum is very attractive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
Ethereum price in the market has taken serious dump as a  result of over reaction to bearish sentiments in the market. The price of ether in the market presently is a steal for those who can recognise this and take an appropriate step to secure their opportunity!
Activity: 159
September 02, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

I still have confidence in Ethereum, so I bought some of it at $265. It seems to be profitable now, I hope it will bring me some surprises later.ETH returns to $700-$800 and I will choose to sell them. This seems to be very likely to be achieved.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 02:53:26 AM
Ethereum is currently experiencing a deep downturn, ethereum prices fell below $ 300, and in my opinion this is an opportunity for all of us, especially fans of ethereum to have the opportunity to buy ethereum at a fairly cheap price, because as we know, ethereum is the best altcoin when this, which has a pretty good price.
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

The price of ethereum has absolutely very bad days, but I think it can see the sunlight and green days again. I think it has enough power to have a great price again and I think it can have green percentages in a very close time.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
This could be a right time to buy ETH. But then again in depends on the strategy that you have. But the majority of the people would see this as the right time because the coin does not seem to be taking any dips and that buying this coin now might prove to be a good plan for investments in the future.

I think yes so we have enough holdings to invest once the market will rise and the good thing of buying today due to its cheap price that we can sell in higher price in the near future.
Activity: 85
September 01, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
Ethereum may recover it's price at some point but I don't think it is going to be soon, the coin seemed really stagnant lately and I think it would be struggling in the future, I still recommend to buy it if you want to aim for long term profits.
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
I know that ETH has always been able to hold a good position in the market and it still has got the potential to do so. But, the market scenario is very risky right now. Not everyone is willing to put their trust back on ETH after the Alt market crash. But, with the time, the scenario will definitely change.
Activity: 448
September 01, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

I also think that ethereum can have a great recover in the next months. But I am not sure about that the current prices are the most suitable prices to have some ethereum. I think the prices can decrease more. Do a lot of researches and follow the prices.
Activity: 432
September 01, 2018, 05:51:06 PM
Every good investor sees a fall in value as an opportunity to make more profits. When all the coins were high up there, people thought the btc fun had left them behind so this is a great time to get in.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 05:42:21 PM
This could be a right time to buy ETH. But then again in depends on the strategy that you have. But the majority of the people would see this as the right time because the coin does not seem to be taking any dips and that buying this coin now might prove to be a good plan for investments in the future.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
Actually this is the right to invest on ETH, because  many are dumping after this ends, etherium will start rising back to its normal price
Pages:
Jump to: