Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 34110 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 31, 2018, 06:23:56 PM
I chose both, bitcoin and ripple can be a good investment for profit, but for the most part of the money I invest in bitcoin because it is the most powerful coin.
I'd invest in Bitcoin. Investing in Ripple does not give me any benefits from holding it for years, if I hold it for 1 year the coin could be worth a small fraction of the purchasing price because of the reputation it has.
This year wasn't good for any cryptos, including BTC. People were waiting for another pump and were deceived. I think holding both coins gives different advantages in the long term.
That depends on the trend, whatever coin that you have bought and put them all into your wallet and that will always give you a lot of money when the trend is very bullish right now but this time it's so stable and this will be so long until all of rumour about ETF will have done in this week said chiefman of SEC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
I chose both, bitcoin and ripple can be a good investment for profit, but for the most part of the money I invest in bitcoin because it is the most powerful coin.
I'd invest in Bitcoin. Investing in Ripple does not give me any benefits from holding it for years, if I hold it for 1 year the coin could be worth a small fraction of the purchasing price because of the reputation it has.
This year wasn't good for any cryptos, including BTC. People were waiting for another pump and were deceived. I think holding both coins gives different advantages in the long term.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

Of course Bitcoin has many flaws. This cryptocurrency is not perfect but at the same time I understand that there are many complains about Ripple from experts. They think that this currency is control of its developers. So I prefer Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:19:52 AM
Neither.
XRP will no longer show pirouettes, as in the good old days, along with TRX and XVG. And bitcoin is still trying, but also, I think, dies. Probably, medium-low coins will occupy the top.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
October 20, 2018, 07:08:32 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

Bitcoin is better, there are so many coins that have claimed that they are better than bitcoin but in the end it turns out they were not even half as good and ripple is no exception. bitcoin is easily the best coin in the whole of the cryptocurrency community, if you are going to compare it to altcoins you should at least name better coins with better projects
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:17:56 PM
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
This coin is already quite common, it is still included in the top 3 coins by capitalization. Replace Bitcoin will Ripple or anyone else altcoins in the next few years.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

Ripple will never replace bitcoin, for most people in the crypto community, bitcoin is a big trust.  Ripple, unfortunately, can not be so reliable, it is under the control of the founders, so he does not trust.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
The BTC project today has a very large support of the people and the world community, so I don’t see any reason to choose anything here, I’m sure I make a choice in favor of the BTC project because I don’t accept XRP as a normal project
Activity: 277
October 18, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
I would choose Bitcoin because there is not any crypto market worth enough and is more valuable than Bitcoin. The ripple is a well appreciated currency and has taken the position of ETH on coinmarketcap for some time. But when compared with Bitcoin investment i think the gap is too large.
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
Will XRP replace bitcoin? A centralized fake will replace the king of cryptocurrencies? Are you for real?
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
I believe that Bitcoin should not be compared with any coin. Because bitcoin is a leader and widely popular. This is the first and best coin in which to always invest. And some do not even know about the ripple that such a coin exists.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 09, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
I always think that the most advisable thing is to have an investment insured in bitcoin as it is the most stable currency in this volatile market, and when you have at least 1 btc you can invest in ripple, which is also a very good currency but centralized, but if they reach agreements with different banks will be a really useful currency.
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
These are completely different coins. BTC is the standard for the entire cryptography industry, her father. BTC is the most stable cryptocurrency. XRP is a centralized coin, it contradicts all the bases of crypto. I do not advise anyone to invest in this coin. Select BTC - this is the most reliable investment from all crypto-conversions.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 03:17:54 PM
The cost of bitcoin overestimated. But even in spite of this, there is no good coin for the alternative. Ripple is not a competitor, but simply one of the possible coins, which all the same will breathe into the back of Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
Comparison of Ripple with bitcoin is pointless because both are different cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is most trusted and tested cryptocurrency and known as father of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 02, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
I will still choose bitcoin as my main digital asset. bitcoin is an important coin that must be saved.
even though the ripple is also good to invest. and I might invest a little for ripple.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

It been almost 5 years since this thread was created and faced with the choice of XRP and BTC, I'll chose BTC over XRP a 100 times over. With the recent price movements of XRP, it's same to say it's just a pump and dump coin. Also, imagine how much the price of BTC has gained in comparison to XRP, it goes to show that BTC is a better mode of payments
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 10:12:04 AM
Of course I will choose Bitcoin first. This is the obvious choice. Bitcoin is the main force of the cryptocurrency market. Its value is decisive for all alternative coins. Nevertheless, Ripple recently gave a good price jump up. I will buy more XRP.
Pages:
Jump to: