Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Sure this will not be the ripple that speculators and more ! Bitcoin will always come first! I think that Ripple will leave the top 5 in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
I prefer BTC as my investment. In terms of benefits, BTC has a very high level of benefits and reliable potential. BTC has had more references in terms of developing its price so that it is able to get the largest community and also trust in holding control of crypto. Ripple is also known as a good coin, but until now it has not been able to provide the best results with its benefits for investors.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
It's like choosing between white and black. A cat and a dog. Water and soda. I would prefer both. Bitcoin and Ripple have different practical purposes. Bitcoin will save you from dealing with banks, and Ripple is a useful fossil for ultra-fast transactions with minimal fees.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
I don't believe that Ripple can replace BTC in the future, bitcoin is the most famous and commonly used cryptocurrency at present, and Ripple is not, Banks only pull out and discard the coin for their benefit.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 03:26:31 AM
Ripple can not grow as well as bitcoin. Even theoretically, this option is almost unrealistic because of the large number of emitted coins of XRP. In reality, an increase in the rate of XRP is possible, but insignificantly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 03, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
Ripple is Centralized, Bitcoin is fully decentralized, I really admire Bitcoin because it has very high market cap compare to Ripple. Bitcoin is much better than any currency, that's why Bitcoin is current the number 1 in ranking of most high market cap.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 02:11:00 AM
Ripple is making waves. The cryptocurrency has burst onto the scene at the start of this year, with a surging value that’s pushed Ethereum aside to grab the title of second-largest token. Bitcoin and Ripple have very different governance and ownership structures. Bitcoin is highly decentralized and open source, owned by a community that agrees on changes. This can make upgrades tough. Developers can use “soft forks” to avoid irreversible splits, which are backwards-compatible changes to the system’s use that allows nodes to opt in and out of the changes, avoiding breaks in the network. However, at least 51 percent of bitcoin mining power needs to support the change to avoid an irreversible “hard fork.” Ripple is owned by a private company, and its internal ledger is a more closed affair. The company’s consensus-seeking approach can allow for faster upgrades. With the amendment system, developers seek consensus before making changes to the network. In most cases, if an amendment receives 80 percent support for two weeks, it will come into effect and all future ledgers must support it. This enables a democratized approach to development that allows for changes while avoiding irreversible splits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
BTC will be the best choice forever, Ripple is stopping and to my mind it will be killed with such hard position on the current cryptomarket which kill coins that we don't need.
ripple will soon die i absolutely agree with you there so i think the choice is obvious good luck to you and your business
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
To make an investment you should have a Ripple.
Bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline in prices.
Ripple is a very good coin and gives you the potential to develop well in the future.
I'm sure if you choose Ripple then you can get a pretty big profit.
Ripple is a coin that has the advantage of being able to transfer quickly and easily now that Ripple has been known by many people because the technology is quite good.
Activity: 476
September 03, 2018, 03:22:02 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
in my opinion bitcoin is better as this cryptocureency is one of the most stable and reliable nowadays so you should choose it
Activity: 198
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 03, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
BTC will be the best choice forever, Ripple is stopping and to my mind it will be killed with such hard position on the current cryptomarket which kill coins that we don't need.
Activity: 462
September 03, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
It is impossible for Ripple XRP to surpass Bitcoin. Unless there are a lot of loopholes in Bitcoin, it can't be surpassed by any coin in two years!
Activity: 406
September 03, 2018, 01:57:21 AM
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

I wont invest in ripple, Im going to choose bitcoin because it is already proven and tested and with this tough times, I believed that bitcoin will bounce back and will go higher than it was before. Ripple isnt accepted yet by most in the crypto world, it has a potential too but it isnt yet the time for us to invest more in ripple because it might go down easily with the rise of some altcoins out there.
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 01:53:01 AM
Ripple is a fairly promising coin and it will develop, be accepted by banks. However, this coin will not be able to surpass bitcoin and ethereum. Ripple is centralized do many don't like this coin.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 01:44:56 AM
Bitcoin is good for long term investment , Ripple for long term . Choose what suits you best
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
Of course I choose BTC but Bitcoin technology is obsolete, but it is still used by many people.
Perhaps because  Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and carries a lot of human values.
Generally speaking, the topic has absurd implications, since Bitcoin and Riple can not compete. As an investment there is no specific proposal. It is better to invest in both projects.
Activity: 58
September 01, 2018, 01:50:57 PM
Of course I choose BTC but Bitcoin technology is obsolete, but it is still used by many people.
Perhaps because  Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and carries a lot of human values.
Activity: 504
September 01, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

I would still stick to bitcoin which has the highest value compared to any other coin. As for me, ripple has also a great potential sover the other coins these days but bitcoin is also exceptional since it has passed all the tests of time. I believe that bitcoin through a long term hold could provide us a goo profit.
Activity: 80
September 01, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
won't be conceivable. It's too far to swell. could contend with the ethereum has is extraordinary for swell. lattice swell excessively feeble if contrasted with bitcoin is said with have been exceptionally great. group swell should work up to hard and that I believe is likewise insufficient in the event that you need to supplant the bitcoin positions are at the best.
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

I think it is not entirely correct to compare these two coins. Bitcoin is very popular not because he is high-tech. Bitcoin is the basis of the entire crypto market. The price of it significantly affects all the processes in this market. Of course, there are much more technological blockchains, including Ripple. But this does not mean that they can be called competitors for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: