Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:04:59 PM
Much faster and cheaper than a transfer of real coins through the blockchain but it's Banking. Distributed banking but banking nonetheless.so in my own view or rather  I say as for me. I will go for ripple because I don't have enough money to invest in btc.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 04:04:39 PM
Ripple does several things; one of the upsides is decentralized exchange.  Completely private debt-based exchange to anyone who has Ripple (for example, you can issue "Taz-Debts" to a friend you owe, and when you give them something in exchange for the Taz-Debts, they go away and all is equal again.  I suppose one side of the story would be this: say you want to send Jill 100 BTC, but it's taking an ass-load of time for the six confirmations.  Instead, you could give Jill an IOU worth 100 BTC, and if she trusts you, she'll take that instead.  Then, when she needs the 100 BTC, she can cash in your IOU.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 04:03:03 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will be always the one which is on the top in crypto because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it is very popular not just in crypto world so it could have a many investors more than these past couple years. Bitcoin have a very good and expensive price so it must attract investors to go for it and invest, bitcoin is much very secured and trusted than any other crypto especially when in investing so we should not compare bitcoin to any crypto because it was the king of it for it greatness.
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
People think bitcoin is much more reliable. They’re right about that. I’m sorry but i think ripple will never replace the bitcoin. It’s almost impossible, lol.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 04, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
Bitcoin is number one for me there is no other coin that better than the bitcoin. We know that the bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency that until now it is alive. so in this statement we know that there are many users and investor of the bitcoin because it is the most trusted coins in the cryptocurrency market.
Ripple works with banks, which are never going away and ripple works actively with governments regulators and they call for regulation themselves as well. This is what the government wants and needs to hear. A lot of people are unaware that the federal reserve actually tested and approved Ripple as well.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
September 04, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
The whole cryptocurrency idea - about bitcoin and Ripple-is useful as a payment processing solution ultimately forget about anonymity
I think we can just forget about anonymity. So far, only bitcoin is anonymous, and they are trying in every way to prevent its anonymity. I think bitcoin will crush and make a public project.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
Choosing bitcoin will be much safer and more convincing to be able to develop. Bitcoin has a much larger percentage to be able to increase significantly, so it can make a profit in a much faster time. Besides that, bitcoin has been well trusted with its defense and increasing popularity. Ripple is difficult to bring in good profits. Suitable if used as a reserve investment asset.
Activity: 45
September 04, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
The whole cryptocurrency idea - about bitcoin and Ripple-is useful as a payment processing solution ultimately forget about anonymity
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
Bitcoin of course!! Bitcoin is a great crypto with a huge potencial for growth, but ripple is a simply instrument for banks and other financial organizations, and xrp has no potencial for growth.
   XRP and BTC in late 2017 experienced a rise and fall. It is possible to repeat this scenario. Why not? But I do not know when it can happen
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
if you tell me to choose ripple or bitcoin then I will definitely prefer bitcoin to be made an investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 02:18:17 PM
Bitcoin of course!! Bitcoin is a great crypto with a huge potencial for growth, but ripple is a simply instrument for banks and other financial organizations, and xrp has no potencial for growth.
Activity: 319
September 04, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
I read detailed information about Ripple in the forums, I studied the opinions of the experts. I think that he has important advantages. Including well-established effective relations with banks, it is possible to bring the security of transactions to a new level. But BTC also remains an attractive investment option.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 04, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
Right now I will choose bitcoin. But only because it has a much larger capitalization. Which means it's worth the price . will drop less than Ripple
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 06:16:10 AM
Today's ripples can not grow any higher, BTC is the king of the cryptographic market, and this is the most potential coin for us to hold and invest right now. Prices will rise to the moon again by the end of 2018

Ripple is a good coin to hold while the market still goes down, and with respect to what bitcoin went on right now it's still the leading one. The current marketcap of entire cryptocurrency was still looking over btc as top of all crypto and even if ripple will bounce at good price, it won't go after btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
It is impossible to compare these two coins. If XRP is a commercial product to reduce the costs of large banks and cross-border payment companies, then bitcoin is digital money, which has turned the idea of what money should be. I think that bitcoin will be the number one, now a lot is being done in order for them to be able to pay in the store, as cash or electronic card.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 04, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
Today's ripples can not grow any higher, BTC is the king of the cryptographic market, and this is the most potential coin for us to hold and invest right now. Prices will rise to the moon again by the end of 2018
Activity: 234
September 04, 2018, 02:17:27 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
It is very unlikely that this will happen in this year or even next year. Ripple is so weak now that it can not rise above $ 0.4. Bitcoin, too, is likely to continue to fall, but this is now the general trend of the market.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
September 03, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
I will surely choose bitcoin over ripple because bitcoin is more reliable and I have been earning through btc since I started learning trading. Although ripple is a good one, but I don't think that it will last long like bitcoin.
Activity: 338
September 03, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
People tend to like bitcoin because of anonymity, decentralized and continues to fluctuate. Ripple is only for people who want to play safely in investing and controlled by others.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 03, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
BTC all the way, this is a limited number of tokens which has the demand from the public.
Ripple until now has something hidden on their team and token ( which i only think)
this will be a regret from the holders and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: