Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 22, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Ripple already no one not seems interested. Bitcoin due to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency will always be on top
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
Though Ripple is a good coin which has use case in the banking industry but it can never be compare with Bitcoin. Firstly, investors don't trust Ripple much because of the centralized nature of the project and we can't also compare the trust investors have a Bitcoin with the one in Ripple
Activity: 34
September 20, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
Sure, Ripple and Bitcoin can't be compared, I agree with Tondya. They are absolutely different. Personally, I Ripple. I know it's a banker coin, but it definitely has the future. Once I heard a solid opinion in that. For the reason it belongs to bank organizations, it can become widely accepted, even more than Bitcoin. A man who told me this was using CEX for trading (https://cex.io/).
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
September 13, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
Many difference between the XRP and BTC. If you see price chart then get to know that BTC down around only 60% over to its all-time high where XRP down around 90%. Btc has really much more big community backed by investors who believe more in BTC over the XRP.  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
I think that bitcoin is difficult to compare with any coin. Because bitcoin is nonsense, it's a legend that can not be compared to anyone. And I'm sure that no coins will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
For me, the situation with this centralize currency which is not even the crypto, is evident. Ripple will never hit even 3-5 USD top: it will be impossible.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
I'm a fan of both currencies. I believe that everyone deserves to stand on the market for many years. The question is, in which I would invest my money? I think at this point in Ripple.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
My opinion is that these two tokens are different in functionality. And everyone chooses himself that he likes to invest more. But I preferred both. Bitcoin for long-term investment, Ripple short-term
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
are you joking guys? because if that is real conversation you all don't know anything about this area.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
It seems to me that Bitcoin will cost to this year 20000-30000 dollars. There is such a price for gold in the new crypto economy will be very soon!
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
I will choose Bitcoin, because in my opinion Ripple cannot defeat Ethereum and how Ripple can defeat Bitcoin, which is why I prefer Bitcoin rather than Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 13, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
I do not see anything good in Ripple. This is a centralized project. It contradicts the main theme of the crypto-currency - decentralization.
Activity: 153
September 13, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
When I had such a question, I preferred Bitcoin. It enjoys the trust of the world and has the largest capitalization in the crypto currency market
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
I think that ripple could replace it as the favorite transfer currency, transaction times and fees are negative things for bitcoin, but you also have to understand that they are necessary for the evolution of the currency, ripple for its part will not have those drawbacks, but its main interest is still the banks, and that is something that many people do not like.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
Ripple and bitcoin are two great coins that has done greatly so far but we know that bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world and it better than ripple in a all ways
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
This is certainly a cool project, but to compare him with his dad, not worth it. It is clear that many will vote for Bitcoin, it is much better.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
It is very possible for government to play with ripple prices or something else, because a government action can affect the community and this matter can trigger the coin-coin price ,,
But there are also governments that are not one destination with the community, usually the government that is not used as a role model for the community, usually the country does not use democratic governance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 08, 2018, 08:42:39 AM
I think the comparison is very wrong, after all bitcoin is a decentralized platform. Ripple is a project that totally cripples into the banking industry.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Ripple is just the beginning, it can touch $5 at any time in 2018, because it is showing strength now, it can still be the speed if the investor's trend is on its side Ripple's future. Bitcoin crypto currency is the world's first currency. The birth of other crypto currency has been done only by bitcoin, it can be transferred from anywhere in the world.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
September 08, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Nope it's still Bitcoin to me the reason is very obvious decentralization and anonymity I cannot imagine a crypto world when Ripple became number one when cryptocurrency is all about decentralization and anonymity, big opposite of what Ripple is doing right now, for me Ripple is just a pump and dump coin.
Pages:
Jump to: