Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 25. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
simply answer... only depend on your purpose investment, short or long term? if short i prefer to choose ripple, you can gain a bit profit by swing trading on that. but if you have a long term investment i suggest for litecoin.

You are right, I don't know why they will compare with other coin and almost both are generating huge volumes in the market but to make money in long term better invest in both of these coins.
Ripple and Litecoin have a very increasing development and are very capable of being relied on to become valuable coins in the future. I am currently monitoring developments that are present in Litecoin that is undergoing such an increasing development. this results in considerable profits going forward.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
Ripple is better in my opinion, as I've read many articles about future of XRP, I don't have better coin in these days. Litecoin will fall eventually, I don't trust it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
Both are doing well. Litecoin is more stable for long term investment
Ripple is for quick win, or it used to be
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
Litecoin is better than Ripple
Ripple is centralized and Satoshi Nakamoto makes bitcoin to make a decentralized system so Ripple is so far from Satoshi mission
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 03:34:27 AM
Ripple or Litecoin both can now be said to be uphill, the choice is a bit difficult to determine which one is better, but I think litecoin is better than the ripple, but it's back to their respective perceptions, because both coins certainly have advantages or disadvantages each
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 03:23:29 AM
In the crypto money world, Ripple and Litecoin both have disadvantages and advantages, so we can decide to be an option, first of all I see in terms of price because the fluctuation of the price below the price of the lower part may be a measure of money for how to invest. Because I am interested in litecoin here, I think that the price has increased considerably, and the history of the claim to the metal money is so much, so I suggest more for the litecon.
Activity: 68
July 22, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
From the perspective of unwavering quality, interestingly Litecoin, this is a genuine cryptographic money, there are likewise working ATMs where they purchase ltc. Swell is a more unsafe resource, in spite of consistent news about utilizing xrp banks and take a gander at the diagram, ask yourself what amount the benefit is depleted so much if the makers of xrp have 60% of the coins in their pocket.?
Activity: 117
July 19, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
Today Ripple as Litecoin are two important currencies, in my opinion Litecoin is better since there was a big difference in the market. And in this way I would have more opportunities to grow in the future.
Activity: 266
July 19, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
this is a very good coin! I noticed that Latcoin always rises when bitcoin falls! And the other coin falls with Bitcoin! For several years these two coins will grow at a great price! they took their rightful place in the crypto market with their capitalization! pulsation many times pampilas, and now many have already lost a lot of interest in this coin! I believe that after bitcoin the second place is taken by latkoin!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:58:13 PM
ripple is 1 of the most promising coins at the moment. unfortunately, while this is not in the traded in a certain range. this range is of the order of 10 15 cents. but soon this range can be broken and prices will rise to 70 80 cents for 1 coin.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
My attention is now attracted to investments in LTC. Ripple reminds me more of a bank, not crypto. And LTC can be a successful alternative for BTC at a lower price.
Activity: 420
July 18, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
Pay attention to how the market is starting to work now, bitcoin is starting to recruit again, and this can mean only one thing. The market is again beginning to prepare for a flight to the moon. Therefore, all passengers, including both Ripple and LTC will fly there as well.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
Both ripple and litecoin have their own values and they all have the same potential for development if I choose to invest. I will choose two of them to invest.
Activity: 254
July 18, 2018, 09:15:54 AM
Between the two I would choose Litecoin, because I don't think Ripple is a crypto, it's a mechanism of speculation between the banks. Litecoin holds more promise and has better value.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
If you have to choose one of the two I personally prefer litecoin,
because I do not like ripples and I think litecoin's future is promising,
so I will not hesitate with my own choice of litecoin
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

I will choose litecoin over ripple. I know that ripple at the month of January increases while the other altcoins are dropping, but for me, it's just the strategy of ripple to attract other people to invest with it. If you only observe the ripple movements today, the value of it actually dropped. One more thing is that ripple is a decentralize altcoin which made me decide not to invest with it. You cannot trust centralized coin like centralize bank and government

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
First I would like to choose litecoin for getting the assurance that it is sure enough to have better result when time comes. Then I would choose next ripple for just a chance if it will rise I will have some of it. Better to have litecoin and ripple to make sure whether both will rise you can trade both but if only one rise then you have either ripple nor litecoin. Choosing both is for security reason.
Activity: 350
July 18, 2018, 08:19:10 AM
Today began a big growth. It's time to buy Ripple, while it still has not grown much in price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
I would invest in Ripple in the long term.
Activity: 68
July 18, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
I wouldn't pick either of them to be honest, there's plenty of better smaller alts. I doubt those 2 will ever get back to their all time high.
Pages:
Jump to: