Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 27. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 12, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
It is difficult to determine between ripple and litecoint, these two coints deserve to be calculated even though they are not yet as good as ethereum, these two coints will gradually develop better, if they want to invest in both
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
Ripple itself, like that, has already shown in the past and it seems to me that this coin still has a chance to once again go well up. But by 2018 he has a lot of good news planned. Will wait. No doubt, Ripple is good because it is always a strong and active auction. Ripple cooperates with many banks, especially in Japan. Let now it's just testing, but the process is on.

I think this is the worst year for coin ripple and the rest of the coin. due to the continuous decline and making all markets experience bad conditions, and I also hard to take advantage there
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 12, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
To be honest, I prefer Ripple betwween these variants. As I know, Ripple has more promising characteristics than Litcoin so I will choose Ripple, not LTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 11, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
both of them have great future, but from my stand point since ripple
are said to be handles by banks, there is a possibility that these might go back to three dollars
at its standard price but might take ten us dollars, if they can make it more significant,
at the same time litecoin partner with tokenpay is a great news to since its official
i think they might collaborate since, the target of tokenpay is a medium size companies
which is very interesting to see what will happen
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
Ripple itself, like that, has already shown in the past and it seems to me that this coin still has a chance to once again go well up. But by 2018 he has a lot of good news planned. Will wait. No doubt, Ripple is good because it is always a strong and active auction. Ripple cooperates with many banks, especially in Japan. Let now it's just testing, but the process is on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
July 11, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
Crypto is all about be your own bank.
Be in charge of your wealth by holding the private key and not relay on banks,exchanges  or other shady people on internet.
The very essence no-one else can stop or run away with my funds for any reason.
Activity: 66
July 11, 2018, 12:15:30 AM
Ripple and litecoin are both successful companies in field of cryptocurrency. Their excellence in our industry is slowly growing up and build a strong foundation. I think they are both good alternative coins in the market since they have a lots of demands and supports in their services.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 10, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
Both of them are good altcoins. But to be honest I consider that Ripple has more advantages than LTC,  so I choose Ripple here, the coin which is checked with the time.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.
between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
You know, not long time ago I had $1,500 and I was wondering what coin would be better to buy ripple or litecoin. So the decision that I made was very simple I just go and bought them in the even proportions $750 both.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 09:03:37 AM
I like ripple. strong coin with a large community and strong coin holders. it makes the ripple volume increase and become the top rank in this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 10, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
If I think of course Ripple and Litecoin are very good and have good potential. Litecoin has a good project, recently developed very well but I think Ripple has enormous potential and can grow a lot in the next few months or years. Both are good, one of the weaknesses of litecoin is the lack of support. If litecoin is supported by large companies then surely we choose litecoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
I don't like neither Litecoin nor RIpple, both coins, what is not clear. Ripple though, and enters into many contracts, but is a centralized coin and cryptocurrency in General it is difficult to call. Litecoin is also supposed to be faster than bitcoin, although there are already a lot of coins with faster transactions.
Activity: 88
July 10, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
I invested in Lightcoin six months ago and decided to leave it in the long term. Until now, I had not sold it, because I'm waiting for the right moment. As for me, it is better than a ripple
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
if i will invest in litecoin, because i think litecoin is great for the future ..
Activity: 14
July 10, 2018, 06:08:16 AM
I will choose litecoin rather than ripple because the history of ripple and litecoons is very different, not only that the ripple development team is also very dubiously different from the litecoin team that has a team can very believe and have a very extraordinary project
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
I will choose Litecoin because I believe Litecoin is a very good coin if it is a long-term investment, and Litecoin also holds a very complete and excellent blockchain value. So it is likely that Litecoin prices will increase along with Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
 I think that out of these two currencies I would prefer Ripple as a newer and more promising coin compared to Litecoin.
Activity: 104
July 10, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
I invested to litecoin because a lot of my friend had invested to it and they explained project and I liked them but I didnt invest to ripple anytime, I dont like their mission. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 07:38:00 AM
For me, I will prefer to invest in litecoin even though they are both good coin with good management and technology but litecoin is more potential than ripple and it has a better price value than that of ripple that takes time before they price increases.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
ripple is the most promising coin for me. the banking sector will be in the best position. now litecoin is in the new market yet. litecoin gives hope to investors. but my preference is ripple.
i have heard a lot of good tho gs about ripple and i believe that it should be great chane for  new person in this market to learn
Pages:
Jump to: