Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 28. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
in my opinion litecoi is much better, bu i think that it is only up to you to decide which suits you more in ypur business
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
ripple is the most promising coin for me. the banking sector will be in the best position. now litecoin is in the new market yet. litecoin gives hope to investors. but my preference is ripple.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 09, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
I further recommend you Litecoin, because I think the price of Ripple is very difficult to grow and give you a profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
Litecoin has already gone many way and now going for creating new bottom. Just wait for again investment. But, Ripple can be bought as many as possible. Even you buy for $100 now you will become millionaire in the coming year.
From what I know personally I can say that Ripple is slightly more perspective, but Litecoin seem to have quite more endurance, as we can see its behaviour during this hardship time on the market recent days.
both of them have a different appeal and I personally also prefer Ripple over Litecoin, because the price is relatively cheaper and up and down the price is fast enough so can get a quick profit as well.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
I will take both of them, split my funds and then allocate 70 LTC and 30 Ripple. Take the good position to enter the market and wait until they rises up. Short investment then re-invest again.
I think it will be a great strategy, but still many people like to invest immediately, and then wait for strong recessions. To buy more. What about these two tokens? I'm already more confident about Litecoin than Ripple.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
Litecoin has already gone many way and now going for creating new bottom. Just wait for again investment. But, Ripple can be bought as many as possible. Even you buy for $100 now you will become millionaire in the coming year.

i choose LITECOIN, because XRP is only a token. And token should be a utility currency for the ripple network platform which is not the case. So that's why i dont see and real value on XRP. I can see the Ripple Company succeed without xrp. While Litecoin is a coin and has its blockchain. There is a big difference between them. But i don't say that you can't make money investing on XRP. If you know what you are doing, You can make money on mostly every coin or token.

Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
From what I know personally I can say that Ripple is slightly more perspective, but Litecoin seem to have quite more endurance, as we can see its behaviour during this hardship time on the market recent days.
Activity: 43
July 09, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
The best to buy is litecoin because it is starting to have a mass adoption on community because many crypto enthusiasts says that litecoin is very similar to bitcoin. On ripple it is also a potential coin but it is centralized coin that why many people on crypto space don't want it to hold for longterm.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 02:31:26 PM
Litecoin depends on being your own bank, it is decentralized rather so there is no focal office that controls the dispersion like Ripple does. This being a Bitcoin discussion implies that I don't care for the focal keeping money framework and wanted a decentralized option and consequently will reveal to you that Litecoin is a greatly improved decision.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
I would go for litecoin aswell since ripple is not even a coin, they haven't done much since their release except changing logo.
No news nothing for months already,more then half of supply is still locked and its not a community coin like ltc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:11:43 PM
I prefer litecoin for some reason.
Since i know that i need 20 ripple for my addresse/account, i lost the interest in it.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
The company of ripple is much better than to litecoin, yeah it is profitable and still useful to the investors to earn profit but in ripple you will earn better amount of income unlike in litecoin lower than with ripple company income that they can gain.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:03:24 PM
go for XRP.. it will do good in the months to come
Activity: 242
July 07, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
In my investment, Litecoin has always been a very important investment coin. Although Ripple has been supported by many banks and government in the last few years, I think the project is not good enough to centralization and may not have too long potential for growth.
Activity: 350
July 07, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
Personally, I will choose to invest the coin Ripple, as I see in this coin the potential and growth potential of its price.
Activity: 31
July 07, 2018, 05:25:07 AM
If you choose between these 2 coins, it's better to invest in ltc.  But the best option is to invest in eth.
Activity: 49
July 07, 2018, 05:11:58 AM
None of them. Right now Neo and ETC is the best alt to invest. As neo is growing fast and ETC is gonna hit coinbase . Both of them will give profit
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 07, 2018, 05:07:02 AM
I will choose litecoin. Is the best option besides ripple. Litecoin confirm fast and a lot of miners mine it, and i don't like ripple because is back end by banks.
I think if the choice is only ripple and litecoin I will also choose litecoin,
because I think litecoin seems much better than ripple,
and I'm also sure if litecoin has a good future and promises
Activity: 69
July 07, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
Lithecoin is a system that needs to develop and spread itself as a payment system. I think Bitcoin and Litecoin will rise together. I think Ripple is decentralization.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
July 07, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
I will choose litecoin. Is the best option besides ripple. Litecoin confirm fast and a lot of miners mine it, and i don't like ripple because is back end by banks.
Pages:
Jump to: