Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 26989 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Yes, it's 2 completely different coins for me bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and people is not a cryptocurrency does not correspond to her.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 11, 2018, 05:22:06 AM
Ripple is the next s*it Cheesy

It is not even decentralized. And it doesn't have any amount cap. They can just make billions of new ripple and put it into the market.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 11, 2018, 05:13:38 AM
The price of Coin Ripple can increase in a few months, but to replace Bitcoin or to match Bitcoin is not possible, I see altcoin that will experience a significant increase in the next few months is Ethereum.

now almost all altcoins are difficult to rise in price, if we see ETH coins do have the potential to rise, it just won't soar and to last for a long time is not necessarily possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 11, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
The price of Coin Ripple can increase in a few months, but to replace Bitcoin or to match Bitcoin is not possible, I see altcoin that will experience a significant increase in the next few months is Ethereum.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
Ripple can never be like Bitcoin. Ripple doesn't have a solid technology. Bitcoin will always be the first choice in this market.

I don't know what technology Ripple has but there have been so many "next BTCs" or "BTC killers" but look at the facts....BTC is still the biggest and most popular coin. Don't get me wrong but BTC will allways stay No 1.
I like other projects and other coins and would like to see some of coins beat BTC but I don't think that is going to happen. BTC will stay on the top and if you like it or not.
Activity: 392
November 11, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
Everyone tries to maneuver Bitcoin every time. so a brand new crypto currency can rise to the throne, which can eclipse Bitcoin. initially it absolutely was Ripple's Ether. I will say therefore, don't rush! simply work and develop. And time can tell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
I think it's hard to ripple to replace the next bitcoin, ripple is indeed good growth, but bitcoin is still the best for all cryptocurrency and is still the parent of all coins.

I have read that Ripple enthusiasts called this currency the next Bitcoin. Here, I would argue with these men despite the fact they are experts. XRP is centralized, the the real crypto is always decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 10, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
These are completely different coins that are definitely not worth comparing and I also think that you should not compare the growth of Bitcoin with the pumping of Ripple.
Activity: 105
November 10, 2018, 06:35:28 AM
Ripple the centralized coin and for this reason she won't be able to replace bitcoin. The bitcoin is popular decentralization and therefore it on the first place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
Ripple currently and assume that in the future will never overtake bitcoin.Ripple has a very good capitalization and it is close to ETH,but it is still very far from bitcoin.
Activity: 294
November 10, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
This is impossible to achieve. We must know that capitalists and banks are a group of people. Only they have serious contradictions can be achieved. Please note that Bitcoin is very powerful. Although XRP has support from some banks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
Hi. I think Ripple is not a second bitcoin. I think that the price of Ripple will not be higher than 2 dollars. Now you can invest in Ripple.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 09, 2018, 02:14:31 PM
Ripple is very good coin and I also knows it's has very much potential and it's daily volume is also very high,but I dont think so that ripple beat or cross the bitcoin so I'm not think like that.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 09, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
Ripple has lots of good features and also very good market reputation. So we think that it will be the next to the top of the question
Queue.
Ripple has no functions at all. Ripple campaign - yes. They have a huge potential, and the token ripple is another shitcoin, but with a large capitalization.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 09, 2018, 01:25:07 PM
Ripple has lots of good features and also very good market reputation. So we think that it will be the next to the top of the question
Queue.
Activity: 504
November 09, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
it won't be possible, ripple is very different from bitcoin and ripple will never be able to replace the position of the bitcoin price, the volume of bitcoin and ripple is also very different so you shouldn't expect too much.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

xrp or ripple is a really good altcoin. there is no doubt xrp will be strong in future more than now days. but it will not comparable with bitcoin. xrp have a great and strong team and strong community but bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. apparently there is no coin in present day that beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
I think it's all just empty talk to create a stir around ripple. Just like it was a year ago. IMHO

I agree with you, there is too much unreasonable noise around the ripple, the project is clearly overvalued, and most people do not understand what the project owes to its growth.
Activity: 371
November 09, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
Ripple will never be the next Bitcoin.
it will never be the next ETH or what.
Ripple has its rank in the CMC now because of the number of tokens.
But with the price and the community RIPPLE will be nothing. i am pretty sure of that!
Activity: 490
November 09, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
Ripple is just another a coin nothing else, it is another a track to invest but don't for get this is market.
Pages:
Jump to: