Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 26989 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:40:58 AM
Ripple is a very promising coin, it is used in the real economy. But the popularity of this altcoin will never exceed bitcoin. In addition, the ripple is a centralized coin, this is a serious drawback.
Behind the serious losses can generate serious profits.

OK, we can say Ripple Coins are centralized and very dangerous in the event of hacking.
But if you have your Ripple and Ripple hacked then you can complain to the office [ask Ripple to return your money (because the coin Ripple is centralized so you can take responsibility)
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 09, 2018, 02:37:05 AM
Ripple is a very promising coin, it is used in the real economy. But the popularity of this altcoin will never exceed bitcoin. In addition, the ripple is a centralized coin, this is a serious drawback.
ripple is indeed a good coin, and is one of the best coins available today. Adri Ripple's development is also very good, however, I think Ripple can't be a bitcoin yet, and there are even many coins that have the same potential as Ripple for now. so, I think bitcoin is still not replaceable by other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 09, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 08, 2018, 10:59:06 PM
I think it's hard to ripple to replace the next bitcoin, ripple is indeed good growth, but bitcoin is still the best for all cryptocurrency and is still the parent of all coins.
Activity: 392
November 08, 2018, 10:54:58 PM
I might agree with some many things but this is hard for me to agree, bitcoin has gained more popularity more than any other coins in the market but its not same with ripple, ripple is good and its getting many partnerships these days but still cannot be compared to bitcoin.
the ripple nature is not decentralized, it will be very difficult to beat bitcoin, and it might be very impossible. even so I'm sure all coins must have their respective advantages
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 08, 2018, 10:53:21 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

ripple cannot topple bitcoin.  if we look at ripple rich list, the wealth distribution is so imbalanced that the top holders have the majority of the coins.  if ripple price shoots to 10usd, the top holder may well become the riches person on earth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
According to my analyzation it does not look possible at this time as both the coin are the different and main thing is that ripple is linked with the banking sector so comparing it will bitcoin or saying that it will become next bitcoin not looks possible. Because Bitcoin is the king and according to me at this time not coin can take place of bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 08, 2018, 10:27:54 PM
Many predict that Ripple will shift the position of Bitcoin. But that is only a prediction. For me to personally judge, Ripple will remain in the shadow of Bitcoin and ethereum. To shift the position of bitcoin I don't think it will happen.
That is certain because coming here on November 7, 2018 the Ripple again rose to the coinmarketcap 2 rank.
But unfortunately it only takes 12 hours Ethereum goes back up to rank 2 and it's all true that "Ripple is in the shadow of Ethereum and Bitcoin".
Activity: 238
November 08, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
I might agree with some many things but this is hard for me to agree, bitcoin has gained more popularity more than any other coins in the market but its not same with ripple, ripple is good and its getting many partnerships these days but still cannot be compared to bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 01:19:51 PM
Bitcoins is the mother currency of altcoins. The compare between both coins are not possible on eqaul level. XRP is is pump and dump soon in 2017 and not to be achieved their price on the same again. Bitcoin is a stable coin and whole market of altcoins effects the same.On other words Bitcoin is king and XRP is the part of its kingdom. 
Activity: 588
November 08, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
That surprised me. The guys apparently believed in this artificial manipulation and are now waiting for the capitalization of Ripple to grow to 400 billion.
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

We know ripple is the making his name now in cryptoworld but when we say next to bitcoin, I will oppose because etherium is still the best when it comes to altcoin value race. I didnt say ripple is no match with ethereum, Im just telling the current value whos the best. I will go to ethereum when it comes next to bitcoin.
Activity: 118
November 08, 2018, 07:08:46 AM
I do not think that Ripple will be the next Bitcoin. Because the market cap has a big difference in the top position. Bitcoin is over $ 112 billion and Ripple is just over $ 20 billion. Ripple can not buy by fiat money, people have to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum before trading XRP.
Activity: 182
November 08, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
Ripple will definitely not overtake Bitcoin, but it’s indisputably a very profitable coin on the market and I’m sure that fantastic growth expects it in the future.
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 08, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
XRP is the next  XRP. It will not grow the same as bitcoin. Nothing is going to grow like bitcoin
Activity: 448
November 08, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
Comparison absolutely does not make sense bitcoin will always be the first with its capitalization, trading volumes and attractiveness for investors.
Activity: 210
November 08, 2018, 06:42:18 AM
I do not understand how you can compare Ripple with bitcoin ! Two different coins with different technologies. Ripple will never reach those heights that bitcoin !
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
November 08, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
every coin must have a chance, so many people predict and expected, but I believe BTC is symbol and legend of cryptocurrency, so I think no one can reach BTC
Activity: 308
November 08, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
It seems to me that no matter how they tried to pump Ripple, he would never be able to move Bitcoin anyway!
Activity: 584
November 08, 2018, 06:25:13 AM
You must be out of your mind. I've heard of Ethereum, EOS, but Ripple... Are you serious? This project is manipulative and designed only for the exchange of money. The owner is not profitable to see the growth Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: