Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 27021 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
November 07, 2018, 10:03:21 PM
Bitcoin marketcap currently reaches more than 53%, dominance that is too strong is certainly not good for the development of altcoins, and I think Ripple is a good coin so I hope to reduce the dominance of bitcoin or even replace bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
I can not imagine and hope that ripple will eventually replace bitcoin someday. I just like bitcoin more and it also embodies more the little mans money. If ripple could make it someday, it would certainly turn the crypto world upside down.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 07, 2018, 06:57:42 PM
I do not believe in the prospects for Ripple development. I think she will not find a massive use. I think that Ripple is supposed to be a stablecoin . I don’t like this coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
Ripple got a pumped very high and this moves when Bitcoin not in the best position. So, that is not a exception that XRP can show very good price growing in future and it will be a coin which about people talking a lot.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
November 07, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
Taking over Bitcoin you say i think personally it cant be possible looking at the total supply and market structure but am sure it will thrive adquately
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 07, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
Is the example of a very high increase of up to $ 10 enough to replace the position of Bitcoin? I think it's all very fast to say this because to reach a price of only $ 1 can't even go back to the highest price that occurred last year, it's impossible if the ripple have high potential, of course, because of the support from the people inside I think I cannot change the position of Bitcoin.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
Well, it cannot denied that ripple coin is very quite strong coin in digital currency, it may surpass the ethereum coin in just two consective months which i say that there is a possibility that it may surpass the highest coin currency (bitcoin) soon because of positive impact to the community.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 07, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
I don't think it will happen. If ripple will reach the $50 value that is a get marketcap.  Imagine the total supply of it and the circulating supply.
Maybe if we are in a cashless year and no fiat left in the world, maybe it will going to happen  but in our current  market situation, I doubt  it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 07, 2018, 06:09:00 PM
Ripple is a very high quality coin.But compare with bitcoin is nonsense.I trust a lot ripple.The team shares new news every day.They deal with new banks every day.So I think you can pass ethereum in the future.But it's impossible to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Ripple and Bitcoin are completely different coins and I don't think that Ripple will ever be able to replace Bitcoin. They are not even worth comparing.
Activity: 375
November 07, 2018, 03:05:40 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?

I think it's too naive when someone says that Ripple will take over Bitcoin, because in my opinion the price of other coins really depends on the price of Bitcoin. So there can't be a coin that is able to take over Bitcoin. Both in terms of interest and in terms of price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 07, 2018, 02:51:17 PM
You asked, Ripple the next bitcoin? It is not possible anytime. That's impossible. A lot of difference between from Ripple vs Bitcoin. Bitcoin always boss. So please stop asking that's type question yaar.
there are a lot pf things and rumours around ripple so i do jot trrust this cryptocurrency and i want ot know what to do
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 07, 2018, 02:50:34 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
ripple has a really hard fate and we need to accept this fact so i think ypu really need to understand thos factand accept it
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
November 07, 2018, 02:45:37 PM
I think its not possible but a lot of people are saying that Ripple will have big increase in next few months . Will see. I guess i need to buy some XRP too .
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
You asked, Ripple the next bitcoin? It is not possible anytime. That's impossible. A lot of difference between from Ripple vs Bitcoin. Bitcoin always boss. So please stop asking that's type question yaar.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
Ripple shows good growth, amid news about the American bank, I think in a few days the rate will drop very much, there will be a big correction.
Ripple is a good currency. Ripple made an impressive progress in some recent years. But according to all aspects bitcoin is far better then ripple. And i don't think so that ripple will take place of bitcoin in resent future. Ripple is accepted in limited countries where as bitcoin is accepted in many country and also work with many country government. Bitcoin is a highly sustained cryptocurrency then that of ripple and this thing help people to trust upon bitcoin and ultimately this thing help it to increase its popularity. Ripple market price is also low then that of bitcoin because of this many people invest in bitcoin then that of ripple.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
I hope that's a joke, nothing is going to replace bitcoin and especially not ripple, they are worlds apart and not worth mentioning in the same sentence
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
There's no coin who can replace bitcoin but I will agree that ripple may be the first altcoin to be accepted and used by mainstream as a regular mean of payment.

Ripple has an advantage over Ethereum in transaction speed. Moreover, this advantage is very large. However, on the basis of Ethereum created several hundred tokens. And it gives ETH tremendous power.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Bitcoin was and will remain the first in the crypto market. And yet Ripple is worthy of attention.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
Biggest problem with Ripple is that it is too much centralized. And the other issue is that Ripple is not the same as XRP token. Every bank in the world wants Ripple and their technology xRapid - on the other hand no-one wants to use XRP token. Ripple has only good news for last í months, but the price still came down with the whole market. For Ripple is still too early in my opinion - in 2022 approximately, it will be the best crypto performer though.
Pages:
Jump to: