Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 31124 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
August 24, 2020, 03:07:48 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this?
Ripple has a large group of aupporters, investors and holders, the companh even though blamed of being run like a centrqlized corporate company is still active and not only coming up with new developmental upgrades and new products but their partnerships and business deals with other financial groups are also impressive but i think bitcoon has its own class, category and charm so we cannot compare the two in any case.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
August 24, 2020, 03:04:08 PM
There where many attempts by XRP to get in the Cross border payments and be the de-facto payments via rapids etc. but it so far never worked out in a scale that would launch XRP to 10$.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 24, 2020, 03:02:17 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this?
I do not know how you came to the conclusion that ripple can take over bitcoin, if you are talking in terms of marketcap bitcoin is way ahead and when the ripple will grow bitcoin will move first because mostly bitcoin is the first mover of the exponential bull runs so i do not think that is going to happen.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
August 24, 2020, 02:54:50 PM

I wouldn't out-rightly disregard ripple blockchain and its token, but believe me ripple is never the new bitcoin, it is not near bitcoin neither. For me from the investment sense, any token that wants to compare to bitcoin has to be bullish long term, Anything other than that means the project lacks growth consistency and poor adoption by new investors.
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
August 24, 2020, 12:28:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: