Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 11. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:30:47 AM
There is no comparison between these two.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
January 24, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
is a difficult choice but it seems like the ripple is superior because it has more value if compared to neo. However, the potential of both these coins is both pretty good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
I think that you need to invest in both coins. If one of them stops growing, the second one will give you a good profit. I would invest 50 \ 50.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
This is the perfect definition of what a real shit post means.
"expect the multplication of my capital several times" Excelent, i really need to say that you are a boss.. You can really be the next Freud, your words.. touched my heart.

Congrats, Mr Shit Poster.
In my portfolio there is both ripple and NEO. I consider both coins to be very promising. And from both coins, I expect the multiplication of my capital several times this year
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
To compare the potential of Ripple and NEO. My opinion is that Ripple crypto in the future will grow faster and have more significant potential than NEO. Because the ripple is supported by Google, the number one search engine in the world at the moment. Indeed, Google sees the ripple as potential crypto, so it decides to support the crypto.
Activity: 336
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 23, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...

whaaaat dude you confused bad Smiley this could be the most interesting versus I have ever saw on this web page. They are very different projects than each other. And none of them controlling by anyone andd they would never ever compete so there will be no winner. I suggest you to make more research before you invest any crypto. Have a nice day.
Activity: 378
January 23, 2018, 06:55:33 PM
In my portfolio there is both ripple and NEO. I consider both coins to be very promising. And from both coins, I expect the multiplication of my capital several times this year
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 23, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
I would take NEO over Ripple.
For me, Ripple really loses the meaning of cryptocurrency, I guess...
No anonymous and stuff.
Activity: 266
January 23, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
I would choose NEO instead of Ripple though the ripple is also a good altcoin for quite cheap price. I believe in NEO because it has very good technical background with the management team is the experts from China, NEO is called ETH of China. Most Chinese ICO projects are currently under development on the NEO platform and so NEO's position on the cryptocurrency market is firmly established.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
January 23, 2018, 05:41:36 PM
Compete by what means?
If your question is which one will stay alive or will get bigger marketcap, I'd say Ripple. Yes, it's controlled by banks. So what? All cryptocurrencies are controlled by someone in the end, no matter if it's a group of investors or founders of the coin. If this coin will help banks to decrease fees and increase the speed of transaction, I can't see anything wrong with it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
January 23, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
I have tons of NEO and no Ripple. At least for now.
Activity: 840
January 23, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
I think both systems can survive an make a good profit but the time and the goverments will show the way

I hope that governments will be supportive of the crypto currency in 2018. I am particularly concerned about the attitude of the Chinese government towards coins. But NEOs have more to gain recognition.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
neo could be a good gain for the future but I can not say the same thing for xrp. XRP is a non-denominable currency, a coin that is not sure when it will happen. i need to be careful. neo will be upgraded with ico token purchases
Activity: 6
January 23, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
Neo is backed by the government and ripple by the bankers, choose the side
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 23, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
Well, I choose neo because it's decentralized. Ripple is centralized that controlled of many banks. Lately I choose ripple because it has a future but when I discovered this ripple is centralized I never choose it anymore. Neo has a potential and great future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 23, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
NEO is much more better than Ripple, only that ripple has a lot of support from banks, and that is the main reason of why a lot of people think that "ripple" is much more better than NEO.
But neo has better technology, and a lot of support from Japan.

In the stablity wise alone you can see the better specification in the NEO but I think ripple investors already made the big profit with the recent bumps. In November last year ripple was around 20 cents to 40 cents and compare that to present value which is 1.5 USD. We may get the more profit.
Even one of friend bought 500 XRP and more in the last time we see in cents and he sold those all coins in the first week of January.
he made more than 1500 USD profit with that investment he done. So utilize the time do not need compare which one is best.
Activity: 171
January 23, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
NEO is much more better than Ripple, only that ripple has a lot of support from banks, and that is the main reason of why a lot of people think that "ripple" is much more better than NEO.
But neo has better technology, and a lot of support from Japan.
Activity: 30
Merit: 26
January 23, 2018, 02:40:52 PM
so both are centralised? OK. One thing for sure that will surely win for these both altcoins, it is the government. And even I'm not a supporter of ripple,id rather choose it than the centralised neo of the china. I don't support the china for their plan to counterfeit the bitcoin is big so maybe neo is the one of their best.

Think NEO isn´t
Activity: 136
January 23, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
so both are centralised? OK. One thing for sure that will surely win for these both altcoins, it is the government. And even I'm not a supporter of ripple,id rather choose it than the centralised neo of the china. I don't support the china for their plan to counterfeit the bitcoin is big so maybe neo is the one of their best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
Ripple and Neo. I do not think there is much to compare. Neo is another project. Ripple is another project. Ripple went well but I think Neo will come to much better places.
Pages:
Jump to: