Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 8. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
Why do you compare Ripple and NEO? They have very different technologies from each other. I definitely choose NEO if I need to make a choice.

probably because the OP is confused about where to make investment choices. and if I give advice is both good because although it has a different purpose but its potential is equally good
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 26, 2018, 03:40:00 AM
Keep ripple winning when compared to neo. One of the reasons for the ripple is supported by bankers that we know more competent in the investment's world.  Smiley
What are you speaking about? Have you seen how much XRP devs have? It is highly hyped coin but its utility is close to zero.
NEO is China blockchain with speed 10k trans/sec + smartcontracts + possibility of "POSING" GAS + big community.

Wahahahahah funny guy with a funny comment lmao. -> hmm so many devs at Ripple but XRP has no utility?  No no noo mr carlos matos from hongkong. Ripple  and XRP will be one of the biggest players in the global financial industry  Wink

RIPPLE--> Smart contracts?  Check! Codius.org
                   Interoperability?   Check! Interledger.org
                   TPS? Check! 50.000 tps trough put as visa
                   Escrow?  Check! Timelock for coins

Financial institutions?  Check!
Payment providers?     Check!
Governments?              Check!
Google? Check!

Please try it harder with FUD Cheesy i keep reading the same shit since 3 years, im not the only one that ignored total brainlets with their accusations and their MEMEcoins lmao...
Gtfo here mr professor

Activity: 364
February 26, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
Keep ripple winning when compared to neo. One of the reasons for the ripple is supported by bankers that we know more competent in the investment's world.  Smiley
What are you speaking about? Have you seen how much XRP devs have? It is highly hyped coin but its utility is close to zero.
NEO is China blockchain with speed 10k trans/sec + smartcontracts + possibility of "POSING" GAS + big community.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Compare the deposit in the bank and the deposit in the wallet, which is subject only to you. Here everything is obvious and the profit is different and there is no dependence on third parties.

yes, ripple and neo is different
I prefer to choose of NEO, I am sure the neo platform will be great like ethereum.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 02:17:30 AM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...

Why did you compare that two altcoin? There are each different by a project, team and technologies. That two are both profitable and had a great potential to be a huge price. And if I choose between Neo and Ripple, I choose Neo.
Activity: 58
February 25, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
They have very different technologies from each other.
but in my opnion neo is the best to now
Activity: 326
February 25, 2018, 11:48:17 PM
Why do you compare Ripple and NEO? They have very different technologies from each other. I definitely choose NEO if I need to make a choice.
Activity: 92
February 19, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
Neo is best option it's great coin.Neo running smart economy system. smart economy will feature digitized physical assets. All of these newly digitized assets will have proof of ownership in the blockchain.Ripple singed saudi central bank use to ripple transaction technology.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 03:41:51 AM
Compare the deposit in the bank and the deposit in the wallet, which is subject only to you. Here everything is obvious and the profit is different and there is no dependence on third parties.
Activity: 169
February 19, 2018, 02:36:51 AM
the ripple of course far superior. Moreover if to invest then will choose ripple than NEO, it is indeed worthy and reasonable because it is a nice coin ripple.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 01:54:22 AM
if I am selected to choose one of the two I prefer Ripple
Activity: 182
February 18, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
for large results seems to ripple is superior because of its development is very good, but no less good NEO also, both these coins seem to be very good for the future of developing both.
Activity: 345
Merit: 13
Hard work is the most important key to success.
February 18, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
I Think the next Ethereum are NEO so I want to tell NEO WINS  Grin
Activity: 448
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
February 18, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
Ripple started to get into the air. The banks have a positive effect on Ripple, which deals with yada payment channels. We had heard similar things before. I think it's more serious this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 18, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
I would prefer to keep NEO for a long term. NEO is really a good coin for serious people. It seems to me now the time to buy these coins and get some good profit after a while
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
Two different things.
I don't think NEO will ever have a bigger cap than Ripple. There's already ETH up there.
So yea.. Go with xrp for loooong term.
Activity: 110
February 18, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
They are entirely two different projects. Ripple XRP coins is created to used for bank transfers. Think about an improved and modern version of Swift payments. It is centralized, controlled by the Riplle company.

However, Neo is decentralised smart contract platform. It is created to be used by companies want to create their own ICOs, smart contract and even smart identity software.

Neo is the future. Ripple is not Smiley

Total bullshit, please do your research. Neo is centralised. The NEO developers and team own all nodes.
As a matter of fact xrp is more decentralised than Neo.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
I think we need to stay away from those two altcoins because there are a lot of new altcoins which can make more profit in a short time.
Activity: 644
February 18, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
Well, the one I think is nothing more to discuss,as NEO on it all of Asia will be tied,so the potential is very huge,there are not only he vzletit space price,but the platform is powerful,RIPL if brittle and cans thrown at him specifically,it is not too sickly will rise in price,but I think the NEO he's at least in the near future can't catch
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
February 18, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
for me NEO is also a sleeping giant.
2018 will be the year of NEO and NEO-based tokens/coins like DBC, RPX, ...
Pages:
Jump to: