Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 12. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 21, 2018, 05:48:59 PM
They won't compete because they're different things. Ripple is a currency type coin, while NEO is more of an ICO/token platform like Ethereum.

I think Ripple stated that they see ETH as main competitor, and announced entering smart contracts segment

https://www.quora.com/What-are-smart-contracts-and-how-does-Ripple-use-them/answer/Stefan-Thomas-1?srid=5Ojt6
Interesting. Hopefully it will fail to absorb a significant market share.
We also hopefully  hope btc should fail.
This is how all of u sound to others with your maximalist bullshit
Nothing maximalist here. Might also want to go back and spend more time studying English. Never said that XRP should fail completely, although I wouldn't care if that happened.
Everyone hates ripple because of their Centralized system.
The motto of cryptocurrency is decentralization.
Few days earlier some people on facebook said it should be banned from coinmarketcap.

https://ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/study-shows-bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/
DEcEtRaLizEd my ass buttcoun and etherium
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
January 21, 2018, 05:46:06 PM
They won't compete because they're different things. Ripple is a currency type coin, while NEO is more of an ICO/token platform like Ethereum.

I think Ripple stated that they see ETH as main competitor, and announced entering smart contracts segment

https://www.quora.com/What-are-smart-contracts-and-how-does-Ripple-use-them/answer/Stefan-Thomas-1?srid=5Ojt6
Interesting. Hopefully it will fail to absorb a significant market share.
We also hopefully  hope btc should fail.
This is how all of u sound to others with your maximalist bullshit
Nothing maximalist here. Might also want to go back and spend more time studying English. Never said that XRP should fail completely, although I wouldn't care if that happened.
Everyone hates ripple because of their Centralized system.
The motto of cryptocurrency is decentralization.
Few days earlier some people on facebook said it should be banned from coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
January 21, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Why do you compare Ripple and NEO? They have very different technologies from each other. I definitely choose NEO if I need to make a choice.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
I think Ethereum. With the upcoming updates until 2019, the market will be the best.
Your opinion is right but we're currently talking about Neo and XRP, mister losing subject. It would be lovely if you're sharing your thoghts about Neo and XRP not ETH.

i thnik two of them is shit coin

ripple will dump to under 1 dollar again.
and neo will dump too.

xrp has so many circulating supply.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 21, 2018, 03:50:52 PM
neo is better than ripple for me,
so i will stay with neo,,
because, as i know ripple is centralized cryptocurrency
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
GTFO of here, ripple is centralized, it wont make a x2 from now, not even x3 x5 or whatever you want.
I have strong feeling on xrp. Waiting Multi x s  Shocked
Ripple is crap, and it can not be compared to NEO because they have very different usages.

just try to learn and investigate a little bit before asking this kind of ridiculous questions in here.

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
I have strong feeling on xrp. Waiting Multi x s  Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
if compared ripple and neo, both is good and this is a different concept
Neo is platform concept and Ripple is the bank concept.

I believe that it is impossible to compare them! Completely different projects, some have a platform for developments in IT technology, others have a technology for bank transfers. One can say, they are both very promising!
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
January 21, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
In ripple vs NEO,I think both the coins are very promising and are doing well but there are hiccups in XRP which comes regularly with time and affects it's growth.On the other hand there is no set pattern for NEO,it has also gone down several time and attain stability so both coins are not a wise choice for long term investment.You can consider both for short term investment or for daytrading.But if i have to choose one than i will go for NEO just for one fact that the volume of growth for NEO is higher than that of XRP.

I have totally opposite opinion, and think theyre both excellent choices for long term
Activity: 52
January 21, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
I think Ethereum. With the upcoming updates until 2019, the market will be the best.
Your opinion is right but we're currently talking about Neo and XRP, mister losing subject. It would be lovely if you're sharing your thoghts about Neo and XRP not ETH.
Activity: 16
January 21, 2018, 06:45:14 AM
ripple is a good investment compare with NEO
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 06:03:45 AM
Ripple XRP is owned by ripple labs company and all the decisions are taken for their own benefit because they are a company providing service to banks.
NEO in the other hand is working on completely different industry that is smart economy. On NEO platform you can build dapps but not on Ripple
According to your infomations so i guess it's hard to comparing these 2 altcoins because they're not the same construction. The only way that we can compare is the marketcap and absolutely XRP won this competition.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 21, 2018, 04:32:09 AM
Ripple XRP is owned by ripple labs company and all the decisions are taken for their own benefit because they are a company providing service to banks.
NEO in the other hand is working on completely different industry that is smart economy. On NEO platform you can build dapps but not on Ripple

Really cant build on ripple?

-->Ripple has no smart contract system.

It has -->https://codius.org
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
if this sector continues to increase volumetric, the winner may be ripple. because banks will want to benefit from this volume.
 Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
January 21, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
I don't think they will compete. Ripple has no smart contract system, no token creation. Neo can compete with Ethereum and Waves. I think these coins will be here next decade. Invest anyone, you will win in the long run.

ripple can't create token same with neo, ETH or waves
but volume transaction ripple above neo, and now ripple still above neo
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
January 21, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
January 21, 2018, 04:04:22 AM
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
NEO even though it from China.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
January 21, 2018, 03:00:50 AM

Can't even compare the 2, Neo is a full platform, people can build coins on them, smart contracts etc. XRP is a quick transaction to send strictly currency, switch USD into XRP send to Europe, that person switches XRP for euros. They should both thrive in the future. Neo more so, it has 100 million coins and is the same as Etherum except, faster, free transactions and you gain interest on your money (POS) in the form of GAS. It will thrive because China will be the first country to make crypto mainstream in their society. They are working side by side with NEO team.
ya ripple and neo is difference. neo focus on smart contract like ethereum and ripple is control by ripple lab. ripple focus on fast transaction and low fee
Focusing in one coins between neo and ripple will cause of low income to you, but if you choose both of this coin I can sure that in the future they make you rich. Just remembered that one sided investment will bring you small income. we are
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 21, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

Can't even compare the 2, Neo is a full platform, people can build coins on them, smart contracts etc. XRP is a quick transaction to send strictly currency, switch USD into XRP send to Europe, that person switches XRP for euros. They should both thrive in the future. Neo more so, it has 100 million coins and is the same as Etherum except, faster, free transactions and you gain interest on your money (POS) in the form of GAS. It will thrive because China will be the first country to make crypto mainstream in their society. They are working side by side with NEO team.
ya ripple and neo is difference. neo focus on smart contract like ethereum and ripple is control by ripple lab. ripple focus on fast transaction and low fee
Pages:
Jump to: