Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 10. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 03:36:53 PM
Neo: It is a direct competitor to Ethereum, both Neo and Ethereum offer platforms for developers to create decretralised applications and smart contracts.
Ripple: It has shown massive potential recently. Amazon might use ripple so it is going to moon soon.

I think Ripple wins now.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
I am comparing Ripple with Neo. Neo, I'm hooking. Neo is a much younger project. Ripple and Neo are not on the same plane anyway. Different in purpose
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
Ripple is back on the agenda. I see new deal news on Twitter. Neo is just like a new crawling baby. I trust Been Neo more. The price of the ripple is going to move up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 16, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
For me I think ripple will win because as of now they have deal of the country of saudi arabia with ripple.  So the price of this coin will increase again and possible become $5 per each.  Even the price of the NEO is bigger than ripple.  Ripple is better because if the price is very cheap you can gain more profit for sure if you have ripple coin because the price is easily to increase like double and so forth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
February 16, 2018, 05:51:41 PM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...

I tend to choose Neo, Neo is familiarly called the Chinese ethereum has been rumored will shift the position of ethereum in the future.
Even an OneHash site has a very interesting bet between ETH and NEO, in February alone both have earned a lot of dollars in value. With so much news and speculation about neo in various media, i think it is not too difficult for neo to beat ripple.
But all i know Neo and Ripple both are being not competing.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 31, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
Another tinfoilhat farming account Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
Yes, Ripple and NEO have their own fan community, which is very significant difference. Ripple while definitely win. For now only, Ripple is positioned to 3, while NEO positioned to 9. This means Ripple is more popular when compared with the NEO.
Neo is a platform coin, there are tons of ICO based on Neo to come
What does Ripple have except for some pump&dump rumors?

Yes definitely NEO will be huge this year because of ICOs partnered with them like Chinapex and many more. Ripple is coin that has been controlled by the banks and owners to get all supply of Bitcoin and ETH as possible. That's why I'm not supporting Ripple.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 29, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
I will going to choose Neo over Ripple(XRP) my reason is xrp is the coin we knew that is backed or invested by a banks with that they can hodl and buy more xrp and even dump it, in addition it was a lot of hype in the past weeks or last December 2017 ang being dump because a lot of FuDs have pop in the blogging and bitcoinsites.
Neo - is a chinese community and a total great asset for the chinese and more keep it to grow with the largest partnerships and acceptance of the chineses investors that were jumping in the cryptocurrency. I think it has only the beginning now and there's a lot more to make its price rise till the end of this year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
January 29, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
I think it makes more sense to compare Ripple and XLM. I've already called the XLM team not to leave Ripple. Neo and Ripple are not similar projects in my opinion. I can not trust Ripple. If I had to choose between the two, I could choose NEO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
Compete? Now i see Ripple is 3rd of cryptocurrencies market and Neo is 7th. So i think Ripple won Cheesy
But for investor, if i have to choose one to investing, i will choose NEO. Because NEO have smart contract feature which is necessary for business in the future so i appreciate NEO which can reach $1000 in the short time. Although Ripple is a good coin which many bank in the world accept but now market cap of Ripple is too high and i dont think the price of Ripple can reach $10 in 5 next years.
Activity: 169
January 29, 2018, 09:34:41 AM
I think these two coins have good prospects.
Ripple Just like bitcoin in Blockchain, XRP is natively in the Ripple network as a currency free from counterparty. Ripple network users are not required to use XRP as a medium of exchange or storage value. Ripple network is an agnostic currency. Users can use the currency they want, either USD, BTC, XRP, or others.
while the NEO
NEO is a decentralized, open source cryptocurrency and blockchain platform launched in China.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
Neo will win it because ripple is a centralized coin, built for the bankers, only 40% circulating supply and the other 60% held by it's owners. Neo right now is very promising have a good future projects, partnered with good upcoming ICOs. This year NEO will hit around $1k because this will be the year of ICOs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
Yes i need to say XRP is the solution for one of the biggest problems in the banking industry.
So good that we have ripple and XRP Smiley
 Cant compare a Lambo(XRP) with a mobile workingstation (NEO)
xrp solves nostro vostro account problem. And NEO will rekt etherium! Wink

Honestly, I think they all are god. Ethereum, neo, ripple. All of them are considered as the best ones in the world of alternative coins. Definitely, no crypto coin can beat ripple when it comes to the banking system. It is highly supported by banks. Keeping aside all the differences for a moment, the point is these three have a bright future. After bitcoin, I trust them all equally, especially Ethereum.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 28, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
Yes i need to say XRP is the solution for one of the biggest problems in the banking industry.
So good that we have ripple and XRP Smiley
 Cant compare a Lambo(XRP) with a mobile workingstation (NEO)
xrp solves nostro vostro account problem. And NEO will rekt etherium! Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
January 28, 2018, 12:50:38 AM
What is with this logic of "Ripple is #3 NEO is #9 there for Ripple"? that is crazy logic.
NEO is actually a great coin and Ethereum is the only other smart economy type coin which can compare, a big difference, NEO is in it's early days compared to Ethereum, here's a list of some of the ICOs coming out this year:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/edit#gid=0

Now if we look at Ripple, a coin made to get blockchain in to the banking world.
This coin has most of it's massive supply owned by a very small group, this group due to holding so much can manipulate the price up as they please, if you get in and get out at the right time you can profit, but this has to be one of the worst approaches to investing, also the coin itself stands against all things crypto, out of all the coins in the top 20, Ripple to me is easily the most over valued and manipulated in price.

I can see NEO in the top 5 by the end of this year, Ripple at it's current price I can see maybe bringing you a 2-3x return if you get lucky on one of it's pumps. One is confidence (NEO), the other is speculation, always trade on confidence Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
January 28, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
Yeah right as you say. I think if both competition. the ripple will win.

Keep ripple winning when compared to neo. One of the reasons for the ripple is supported by bankers that we know more competent in the investment's world.  Smiley

Thank you, have answered well, i agree with you Ripple will win, i see it from the position of Ripple who continue to survive in the 3rd position, even ever overtaking ethereum.

Between XRP and NEO I think NEO will turn out to be more effective in the long run because it is considered as the ETH of China. It will surely rise more in future as the its charts show us that it has gained more over the last few months. It might cross $500 within this year according to my speculation. XRP on the other hand has a good potential to return more profits but is highly controlled by the so called Bankers. It can return more profit since it is only $2 yet.

That's right, i like your answer. And i`m optimistic with the development of NEO, this china coin is very potential and will be perched at the altitude of $ 500 as you mentioned, even though its users were dominated by china residents, but this coin worth considering to be the best investment in 2018.
Activity: 525
January 28, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

I think neo will be much better in the long run because of ico potential. Ripples are controlled by banks, I do not think it would be possible for ripples to soar. I prefer neo.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 11:40:11 PM
Yes, Ripple and NEO have their own fan community, which is very significant difference. Ripple while definitely win. For now only, Ripple is positioned to 3, while NEO positioned to 9. This means Ripple is more popular when compared with the NEO.
Neo is a platform coin, there are tons of ICO based on Neo to come
What does Ripple have except for some pump&dump rumors?
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
January 27, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Neo is much better than ripple, neo has good potential in the future. For investment I prefer neo.
Pages:
Jump to: