Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 4. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:02:28 PM
I like NEO. I believe that the price is still at a good level to buy these tokens. Ripple also looks like an attractive asset, it's hard for me to make a choice
I agree with you. NEO has more advantages as a coin with its own blockchain. Accordingly, the prospects of this coin speak for themselves.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
March 02, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
I like NEO. I believe that the price is still at a good level to buy these tokens. Ripple also looks like an attractive asset, it's hard for me to make a choice
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
March 02, 2018, 03:15:51 PM
If I were to buy Ripple or Neo, I would definitely buy Ripple. I think Neo is over-exaggerated. Ripple is very interested in South Korea and Japan Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
I bet on NEO. Ripple has already experienced certain leaps in price and now Rus is going smoothly. But there is one downside, you can only put on NEO for long-term investments.
if I own the same you choose NEO because the coin is best if invested with a long range and kooin it also has enormous potential also from the ripple
Activity: 462
March 02, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
no one wins.because they are both MANIPULATED coins,so what would you expect about theyre movements?better stay away of this coins because whatever the outcome of this coins they will be still manipulated in favor of chinese and the bankers
Activity: 644
March 02, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
Strange compare) XRP hype coin without blockchain and smart contracts. NEO good coin with contracts and reward in GAS for holding. Neo looks better) But now NEO is very high and XRP is low price)
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 02, 2018, 01:57:49 PM
I bet on NEO. Ripple has already experienced certain leaps in price and now Rus is going smoothly. But there is one downside, you can only put on NEO for long-term investments.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
I am totally agree whit the you guys.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
March 02, 2018, 12:22:58 PM
Yeah I agree with post just before this one, in the short term both will become popular however as the world becomes more crypto savvy I will see more decentralized coins becoming even bigger and becoming the currency of choice.
Activity: 59
March 02, 2018, 12:03:55 PM
Well both are pretty centralised. NEO less than ripple. Neo also have future plans to decentralise which I'm not sure weather they will or not. They both have tremendous talent pushing them. They also have some eye wateringly strong partnerships. I could see ripple being the wests crypto of choice in the future and neo being the easts.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
March 02, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
@norihiro ...fail.
You cant even prove it
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
March 02, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
In my opinion NEO is ways more interesting and consistent. Someday it may even compete with Ethereum, I can't say the same about Ripple, which is not even decentralized... Lately I meet more and more people who are negative against XRP - there are lot's of reasons for this.
Activity: 110
March 02, 2018, 09:55:40 AM
JuniAiko sounds desperately like Baee lmao. I bet this is another farming account of him, nothing better to do than to bash ripple and praise his shitcoin lmaoo

Yeah you are probably yet another XRP holder that got burned and hoping that it will get the same kind of over-hype to reach $3 again.
It is understandable that you are reacting so irrationally and could offer nothing but over-emotional "shit-talking", attacking me while completely ignoring the valid concerns and criticisms raised.

Also please get a clue. Juni is a female name.

Cheesy

Yeah... if i would have listened to people like you i wouldnt had bought etherium at ICO and XRP before it was cool Wink
Calling me someone who got burned. Okey Cheesy
Sorry if you have bought it at 3$ and now have the urgent need to "educate"people with your "valid concerns" Cheesy

...Blah imao imao lol lol

Yups, continue avoiding the valid points I have raised and continue with pointless over-emotional shit-talking.  Roll Eyes The concerns that I had raised on XRP as it is currently still stand. You are a waste of time.

And nope. I had bought XRP when it was between 30-50cents and I have since cashed out.
Unless the concerns above is addressed, and the Ripple company decides to reform the XRP token, I may then consider re-entering to HODL for the long. Else to me, it is just another coin for me to speculate on and to day trade in the short term.

Tell me your valid points, I don't see any.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...

Best to buy NEO rather then Ripple ! Neo Keep rising,  Buy and Hold it for the safest investment !
Happy Investment and Trading

Thanks
Regards

Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 01, 2018, 06:16:01 PM
I don't really know but I believe that NEO has more chance to win this competition Smiley. Although the rank of Ripple on coinmarketcap is higher than NEO because of trading volume but the price of NEO at the moment is much higher than Ripple. I think in the near future, more investors and traders will pay their attention to NEO and they'll help NEO defeat Ripple soon Grin
March 01, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
--> your praised vechain. Copy and pasted

VeChain: This one speaks for itself. No whitepaper. Lied about having Vitalik as an advisor. Working product is a $500 NFC sticker printer. Sunny Lu meets with high level people for photo ops. VeChain team seen in local BMW dealership lobby taking pics. Wine bottle stickers.

NEO: Scam. Copy of Ethereum, which was created by a white man. Does not do anything useful, smart contracts are expensive as shit to deploy compared to ethereum.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 01, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
JuniAiko sounds desperately like Baee lmao. I bet this is another farming account of him, nothing better to do than to bash ripple and praise his shitcoin lmaoo

Yeah you are probably yet another XRP holder that got burned and hoping that it will get the same kind of over-hype to reach $3 again.
It is understandable that you are reacting so irrationally and could offer nothing but over-emotional "shit-talking", attacking me while completely ignoring the valid concerns and criticisms raised.

Also please get a clue. Juni is a female name.

Cheesy

Yeah... if i would have listened to people like you i wouldnt had bought etherium at ICO and XRP before it was cool Wink
Calling me someone who got burned. Okey Cheesy
Sorry if you have bought it at 3$ and now have the urgent need to "educate"people with your "valid concerns" Cheesy

...Blah imao imao lol lol

Yups, continue avoiding the valid points I have raised and continue with pointless over-emotional shit-talking.  Roll Eyes The concerns that I had raised on XRP as it is currently still stand. You are a waste of time.

And nope. I had bought XRP when it was between 30-50cents and I have since cashed out.
Unless the concerns above is addressed, and the Ripple company decides to reform the XRP token, I may then consider re-entering to HODL for the long. Else to me, it is just another coin for me to speculate on and to day trade in the short term.
March 01, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Possibility with ripples codius project --> smart contracts https://codius.org

Peer-to-peer Hosting
There are many ways to host reliable services. But they all require constant maintenance, abandoned projects die.

Codius lets you turn your service into a peer-to-peer network. That means as long as there is one person out there using it, it'll keep running and it'll never be down.

Decentralized Apps
It's great that we have decentralized currencies like Bitcoin. But right now you have to choose between centralized, user-friendly and decentralized, annoying wallets.

With Codius, you can get the best of both worlds.

Smart Contracts
When two people transact, they could write the terms of their transactions into code, but neither of them might trust the other to run it.

Codius allows a third party to run it and attest to the integrity of the exact code it received.

Features
 Incredibly fast
Codius runs at close to native speeds.

 Secure
State-of-the-art sandboxing means applications are isolated from the host and from each other.

 JavaScript
No need to learn custom programming languages. Codius supports the language of the web.

 Built-in payments
Codius applications can pay each other using a built-in micro-payments system.

 Here to stay
Codius is used by Ripple Labs for banking and enterprise integrations.

 Connected
Codius can talk to anything connected to the internet
Activity: 182
March 01, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
If they are compete I think Ripple will won the game because a few of banks use for their platform, can you imagine that a lot of banks in this world use ripple for their platform? yeah a lot of transaction use ripple and of course the price will be higher. Hmmm but ripple is centralized different with the other
Activity: 43
March 01, 2018, 03:01:18 PM
I think that Ripple has no chances against NEO. NEO is definitely better Ripple
Pages:
Jump to: