Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Vs NEO - page 5. (Read 1693 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
March 01, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
JuniAiko sounds desperately like Baee lmao. I bet this is another farming account of him, nothing better to do than to bash ripple and praise his shitcoin lmaoo

Yeah you are probably yet another XRP holder that got burned and hoping that it will get the same kind of over-hype to reach $3 again.
It is understandable that you are reacting so irrationally and could offer nothing but over-emotional "shit-talking", attacking me while completely ignoring the valid concerns and criticisms raised.

Also please get a clue. Juni is a female name.

Cheesy

Yeah... if i would have listened to people like you i wouldnt had bought etherium at ICO and XRP before it was cool Wink
Calling me someone who got burned. Okey Cheesy
Sorry if you have bought it at 3$ and now have the urgent need to "educate"people with your "valid concerns" Cheesy
Just hodl Wink

Seems every day you'll see someone yelling, "XRP is a scam/shit/banker's coin!!"

From where I sit, anybody that is still hating on XRP is doing it for one or more of the following flawed reasons:

They believe XRP really is somehow controlled or owned by banks, despite endless literature and open source code proving otherwise. Really, this just proves they are illiterate.

They don't know the difference between Ripple the company and XRP the coin

They don't understand that XRP can operate in precisely all the exact same use cases they advocate Bitcoin for, but 1000 times faster and 1000 times cheaper

They believe XRP isn't a legitimate blockchain crypto, despite that the XRP ledger IS a fully stand-alone, cryptographically-secured, interdependent chain of blocks. The difference being that nodes are not required to keep all the blockchain history because they only need to know the current state of the balances

They believe that the first 32750 XRP ledger "blocks" are missing but that's not true. Ripple reset the genesis block to this number to compensate for lost headers during the very beginning days of XRP, when virtually nobody was even using it. Those earlier transactions are still preserved however, and no XRP is lost or hidden behind this. Sure, it may have been a progenitor bug they were trying to correct, but they were the entire XRP validator network at the time and so they had majority vote and there was most likely no collateral damage. And even though they currently still have the majority vote (dwindling rapidly), even STILL they could never do that today without the endorsement of all the companies hosting trusted nodes, and unavoidable public scrutiny.

They believe that being able to mine a coin is the only requirement to qualify as a legitimate crypto coin, despite that both Bitcoin and Ethereum will also no longer be mine-able in the future as they reach their max coins

They believe that XRP being entirely pre-mined disqualifies it as a legitimate coin, despite that both Bitcoin and Ethereum were both heavily pre-mined

They believe that its trusted-validator distributed consensus architecture disqualifies XRP as a blockchain, even though the only blockchain aspects of any coin are merely the ledger blocks and interconnections that form the chain. The consensus mechanism that surrounds a blockchain is only for deciding what goes into a blockchain, and isn't part of the blockchain itself. It's like saying a car's engine is no longer an engine if you put it into a different car.

They hypocritically believe a whole nother Lightning Network layer on top of Bitcoin will adequately scale Bitcoin and make it just as appealing to the very banks they don't want to use it

They made a poorly-timed investment in XRP and lost a bunch of money and are now bitter

They just want you to buy their chosen shitcoins instead so they can make money off of you

They are in a position of influence and are manipulating the market for their own gains, or were paid by competing coin major holders to denigrate XRP while pumping the other coin (aka, paid shills)

They feel XRP is peaking and have shifted their funds to another coin and are now trying to prick the XRP bubble so they can buy back in at a lower price.

They believe the only function of a bank is bank accounts, so digital wallets should completely replace banks, right?

They believe everyone in the world has a smart phone

They believe everyone in the world is smart enough to utilize Bitcoin or other crypto

They believe that if the masses all adopted an anonymous blockchain like Bitcoin, all the world's woes would be solved

They believe that the mathematical blockchain concept is somehow 'owned' by puritanical anarchist philosophy

They believe they'd last more than 10 minutes if the world broke down into their desired anarchy

They have Asperger Syndrome (seriously)

They have a considerable investment in mining hardware

They are teenagers that are too young to get onto an exchange to trade their mined Bitcoins/Ether into XRP

They were dropped as a baby (not seriously) (probably not even funny)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 01, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
JuniAiko sounds desperately like Baee lmao. I bet this is another farming account of him, nothing better to do than to bash ripple and praise his shitcoin lmaoo

Yeah you are probably yet another XRP holder that got burned and hoping that it will get the same kind of over-hype to reach $3 again.
It is understandable that you are reacting so irrationally and could offer nothing but over-emotional "shit-talking", attacking me while completely ignoring the valid concerns and criticisms raised.

Also please get a clue. Juni is a female name.
March 01, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
March 01, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
Even if xRapid is used, it does not automatically translate to a price increase for XRP.

This is since most money transfers are from Fiat to Fiat. Hence XRP is being bought and immediately sold close to the same price during the transfer, rather that being added to the XRP MCAP.

One way for XRP price to be pumped would be if one of these companies decides to buy XRP for themselves to keep. This will lead to a sudden gain in value, then stagnant.

Also Ripple is ALREADY releasing a large number of coins periodically (giving it to the companies who adopts it) which causes significant inflation (which isn't really countered by the pitiful coin-burn of 3 XRP/min). Basically us normal small time investors are being "used" to create liquidity for the XRP that benefits the adopting banks and companies, and especially the for-profit Ripple company; but the scheme they have designed for the XRP do not really benefit the small time investors at all if you analyse it critically. Their aim is actually to keep the XRP price stable, rather than trying to boost its value -- and this focus will increase as XRP gets more and more adoption.

If the Ripple company is listed as a stock, it will be way better to buy their stocks than to invest in XRP, IMO.
March 01, 2018, 12:29:15 PM
This video explains why us investors of the XRP token are effectively having our funds effectively funnelled to support the XRP token for the big companies that adopts it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7PIh3di8E
The inflationary nature of XRP being released (given to adopting companies; and with the specific aim to STABILIZE the price to enable actual use) cannot be countered by the negligible burn rate of 3 XRP/min (probably there to trick inexperienced investors who do not know better).

Basically, it explains why us normal investors will effectively be ripp(l)ed-off by the Ripple company and the adopting companies/banks due to the above.
But still, it certainly isn't a scam nor a pyramid scheme (even though it has a characteristic of it as illustrated in the video); but IMO definitely not a good long-term investment that is for sure.

---
I've just gotten out of XRP completely, and reinvested all into VeChain (VEN), which price have dipped significant now + expectation to see massive %gain soon (like with NEO and OMG) due to a series of big news:
VechainThor Confirms Partnership: DApps, BMW, Oxford University
http://www.4-traders.com/BAYERISCHE-MOTOREN-WERKE-435724/news/VechainThor-Confirms-Partnership-DApps-BMW-Oxford-University-26070445/
Were each VeChain coin I hold would gradually generate Thor tokens!!!

The common trend with successful re-brandings is that the price normally dips first, before it starts shooting up significantly after, I had noticed.
---
I also hold a lot of Stellar Lumens (XML), which is doing a lot more than what Ripple does now (including functioning as an exchange (DEX), an internationally decentralized bank for third-world countries, and actually being adopted by small companies and foreign workers from developing countries, such as in SE-Asia).
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 01, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
Hmmm...no sense imho
Shit and chocolate are similar but not the same things.

Neo is the chocolate
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
neo

but litecoin will outperform any other coin in 2018
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
March 01, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
Hi all, Does anyone know who is controlling the Ripple and NEO?
But, According to the information I heard:
Ripple controlled Bank, Banker "Bankster",
Meanwhile, the NEO "Pro Chinese Government" coins are released china.
If they compete, which one wins? ...
I prefer neo, and neo in my opinion will be better in the future. and neo is also very capable of attracting the attention of many people to buy it.
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
Ripple Vs Neo
Guess what this going to big and very long fight. if it were Wrestlemania or WWE competition
But definitely I see Ripple winning and coming up top of the game at the end.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:00:03 AM
Ripple all the way. Banks will dominate the world.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
definitely NEO. XRP can not be compared to NEO. XRP according to my thinking then it is not cryptocurrency
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
March 01, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
I will go with NEO,because XRP is a pump and dump coins. It is indeed a centralized coins handled by big banks to rob your BTC’s because they know that one day, Bitcoin will be worth 1million$/coin. That is the true and its my opinion.

They can do it immediately using fiat money...why would they need XRP to "rob your BTC’s"?

You should make better FUD than this, 5y olds can debunk this
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 03:54:13 AM
I think this comparison too far if seen, obviously just ripple far superior because of the ripple itself already has a nice development in a short period so devotees are also great when compared to NEO.
Activity: 812
March 01, 2018, 03:51:22 AM
I chose ripple to be a short-term trading coin, because the ripple is now at a high price, and neo is good for long-term investments. because I type trader who get profit quickly I choose ripple.
March 01, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
Just like what others are saying NEO and Ripple are different but for the sake of comparing them even if they are two different coins I'll bet my cents to NEO. Ripple is controlled by banks which makes it centralized and very different to the goals of having crypto currency which is decentralized. Even if you say that Ripple will become more stable since it is or it will be backed up by banks, NEO is still the future so if there's the future, there is NEO  Grin

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/study-shows-bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/

Buttcoin and etherium are centralized. NEO is also centralized.
Ripple is decentralized.

NEO is Chinese copy and paste of etherium.
Putt all yurr money into Chinese copy. So longchang and pingpong can scam other with another copyandpaste project
Ripple is decentralized? LMFAO

No. Ripple is the most centralized shitcoin in existence, right after Tether.

There isn't even any source on that article by the way.

There is neither a source for "rIPpLe iS mOsT cEntrAliZeD"
Stop circle jerking.

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/

https://ripple.com/insights/continued-decentralization-xrp-ledger-consensus-protocol/

You can't decentralize something when you own the majority of the supply.

Also, it's quite ironic that a shill account that posts virtually nothing but XRP propaganda would ramble about circle jerking.
"A shill account" says the guy with BTC -MILLIONAIRE username lmao.

You cant decentralize something when the majority of miners is in the hands of a few Wink
Mr copyandpaste etheriumbutcoinmillionaire.
Unlike you I don't have 99% of my posts shilling for XRP. Everything you say is irrelevant as a result.

Sorry bro. I just encounter the same misinformation all over the Internet.
You still havent provided any informations why your argument is legit...
I actually have. But of course a paid shill that spends his lifetime spreading XRP propaganda wouldn't accept it. Smiley
I dont see it Smiley. But of course a paid fudster that spends his lifetime spreading XRP misinformation wouldnt accept it. (Sounds familiar)?
The difference

Im still waiting for proof and legit informations for your accusations that Ripple is that what you  said. It seems you cant deliver. Pretty much like 99% of crypto devs LMAO. Pathetic.
Tick tock tick tock... the more time passes the more credibility is going away from your statements  Smiley
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 28, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
Currently, these 2 cryptos are promising to be very potent in the future, but regarding reality, the ripple will be more influential because this coin supports very well for banks to handle transactions with the fastest speed and lowest transaction costs. The Ripple is now linked to a lot of banks so the future ripple will undoubtedly grow over NEO.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 28, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
Just like what others are saying NEO and Ripple are different but for the sake of comparing them even if they are two different coins I'll bet my cents to NEO. Ripple is controlled by banks which makes it centralized and very different to the goals of having crypto currency which is decentralized. Even if you say that Ripple will become more stable since it is or it will be backed up by banks, NEO is still the future so if there's the future, there is NEO  Grin

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/study-shows-bitcoin-ethereum-centralized/

Ripple is decentralized.

Putt all yurr money into Chinese copy. So longchang and pingpong can scam other with another copyandpaste project

Stop circle jerking.

https://ripple.com/insights/continued-decentralization-xrp-ledger-consensus-protocol/

Also, it's quite ironic that a shill account that posts virtually nothing but XRP propaganda would ramble about circle jerking.

You cant decentralize something when the majority of miners is in the hands of a few Wink
Unlike you I don't have 99% of my posts shilling for XRP. Everything you say is irrelevant as a result.

I actually have. But of course a paid shill that spends his lifetime spreading XRP propaganda wouldn't accept it. Smiley
I dont see it Smiley. But of course a paid fudster that spends his lifetime spreading XRP misinformation wouldnt accept it. (Sounds familiar)?
The difference is that my post history clearly reveals minimal interest in XRP, meanwhile your post history consists of almost exclusively XRP propaganda.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
Keep ripple winning when compared to neo. One of the reasons for the ripple is supported by bankers that we know more competent in the investment's world.  Smiley

But after the high move and now ripple is not recovering yet.
So many bad issue about centralized coin. I dont know whether its true or not but that issue can impact the price.
February 28, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

Ripple is decentralized.

Stop circle jerking.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 28, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

Ripple is decentralized.

Stop circle jerking.

Pages:
Jump to: