Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 22. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 04:01:29 AM
Hey guys, someone checked their advisors yet?

Yes. I think, they even posted about participating in project as advisers. Think about it: if smth was fake, these advisers would have been told already, and there’d be a big noise.

Agree, they would be officially called scam everywhere, including here. If everything was that easy, all ICO’s would have Vitalik Buterin as an advisor.

By the way, there is a project, with Game of Thrones’ characters on the website, but no one has sued them yet

Bad example - everyone is using GoT Smiley)  Some companies moved their ICO date to the 7 Season release.

Ripple is the one, that knows everything about hype. Their logo is a spinner!

Your ripple is scam, and spinner has nothing to save it. Due to projects like that, crypto is called ‘a pyramid’

The problem is not in Ripple specifically, but in the majority of ICO’s. Everyone is promising a lot, but not much is done in the end. Scamy ICO’s collect crypto and then cannot even provide MVP  Angry

We created our platform such that those accidents do not happen. The experts will check ICO for scam / not scam, but will also help realize the project. It is true that many projects set themselves unrealistic goals and then cannot realize then, but the experts using the DAO platform will be able to help with advice.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 02:17:40 PM
Good project, I am going to keep my eyes on this one. We need more teams accelerating other small projects and startups and there is decent money in it for sure.  Cool
Activity: 19
August 28, 2017, 01:06:44 PM

Yes. I think, they even posted about participating in project as advisers. Think about it: if smth was fake, these advisers would have been told already, and there’d be a big noise.

Agree, they would be officially called scam everywhere, including here. If everything was that easy, all ICO’s would have Vitalik Buterin as an advisor.

By the way, there is a project, with Game of Thrones’ characters on the website, but no one has sued them yet

Bad example - everyone is using GoT Smiley)  Some companies moved their ICO date to the 7 Season release.

Your ripple is scam, and spinner has nothing to save it. Due to projects like that, crypto is called ‘a pyramid’

The problem is not in Ripple specifically, but in the majority of ICO’s. Everyone is promising a lot, but not much is done in the end. Scamy ICO’s collect crypto and then cannot even provide MVP  Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

Activity: 16
August 28, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

August 28, 2017, 09:46:33 AM

August 28, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 07:23:34 AM

Activity: 363
August 28, 2017, 04:55:21 AM

August 28, 2017, 03:04:17 AM
August 27, 2017, 11:19:27 AM
Wow, and the bonus 40 percent stayed a couple of hours!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
August 26, 2017, 05:32:50 PM
This is a good concept though!!

nice work devs.
Activity: 7
August 26, 2017, 05:24:21 PM
I made a video for our Chinese Friends about ROCKET ICO in Chinese. My wife she invested also here in this project. She said she liked the rocket very much.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSRg5rUmYQ
Wow, I love this app asked for tokens Wink Turn the slack to Sandra Evans!

Yeah, we realise the issue too and we are actively working on resolving it. We found some technical problems in the forum’s performance. However, you will soon see our new Ann thread. Thank you for your attention towards our project!
August 26, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
I made a video for our Chinese Friends about ROCKET ICO in Chinese. My wife she invested also here in this project. She said she liked the rocket very much.  Grin

Wow, I love this app asked for tokens Wink Turn the slack to Sandra Evans!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 25, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

Activity: 19
August 24, 2017, 02:12:42 PM
Hmm… Why do your website and thread differ so much? Can’t you update it here?
I agree. It’s very strange, you’ve got new experts and the team has grown too. I mean we’re talking about Yin Cao! I’d personally put him at the very top lol

Yes it's true. But I think that they do not have time to add a new expert every day. This is called growth  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 24, 2017, 09:48:20 AM
There are still approximately 12 days more to get softcap which is 500ETH. You have already achieved 70% of the target to secure the project. I was keep watching and reading more about this project and found it very interesting. There is potential in spite of the fact of slow response by investors which is bit unexpected for such project.

I think the soft cap will easily be reached. I intend to invest a bit more here before the end and try to catch another bonus. Here is my first blog review also on ROCKET ICO, this one is a sleeping giant..

http://ifeed.io/l8Ar8
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
August 24, 2017, 08:45:07 AM
There are still approximately 12 days more to get softcap which is 500ETH. You have already achieved 70% of the target to secure the project. I was keep watching and reading more about this project and found it very interesting. There is potential in spite of the fact of slow response by investors which is bit unexpected for such project.
August 24, 2017, 08:35:42 AM
Hmm… Why do your website and thread differ so much? Can’t you update it here?
I agree. It’s very strange, you’ve got new experts and the team has grown too. I mean we’re talking about Yin Cao! I’d personally put him at the very top lol
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 24, 2017, 07:26:13 AM
When will your coin appear on digital currency exchanges? What will happen to its price if bounty hunters start trading?

Thank you for the question. Rocket coin will appear on major exchanges, such as bittrex and liqui, in a couple of weeks after the ICO is finished (in October). Please, read about the stability of coin price above.

I read your whitepaper, good description. But in reality everything can go in a different way. I, personally, think that bounty hunters should be paid in stages. Otherwise, everyone will suffer from them selling coins in large amounts.
Yes, but nobody will agree to wait. Especially bounty hunters - they are motivated to get their tokens quickly and sell them. That’s their job basically:)

That’s wrong. Everyone will be paid at once and on time, as planned.

I do bounties and invest. I invested 1.5 ether yesterday as I think this is going to be one really cool project and while my other bounty compatriots dump their stashes, I am usually waiting in the wings with my mouth wide open, like a little minnow that I am.  Grin Grin I liked their easy to understand intro vid as well, ruddy cool that was to watch.
Pages:
Jump to: