Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 20. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 04:07:08 AM
How was the trip to Korea. I would like to read a report about it, especially about crypto-environment there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
September 10, 2017, 06:33:21 AM
Is there bounty for Instagram? just if there is an insta, maybe we can find a bounty on it?
There is no bounty  for Insta but you can join Slack cause there is a turbo bounty for Instagram
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 07:52:32 AM
Is there bounty for Instagram? just if there is an insta, maybe we can find a bounty on it?
Activity: 66
September 08, 2017, 06:36:14 AM
Mock-up - is good!  Wink

but can they deliver though? was pleasantly surprised by the mocks as well.
Activity: 99
September 08, 2017, 06:30:30 AM
Does the team have only two people? Will there be a bounty event?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
September 08, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
Why are your ANN pictures have so less resolution? I think we have more than enough startup dapps anyway. Good luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 06:16:59 AM
Where is I can find bounty spreadsheet sir?
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
September 08, 2017, 03:37:10 AM
Follow your social networks  and it is a pleasure to see like your team try to personalize  yourself. Usually people post just pictures from the Internet in Instagram but here we can see real photos.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 02:23:58 PM
Mock-up - is good!  Wink
September 07, 2017, 01:50:49 PM
Please be sure that you are not in North Korea conference 🙂 It seems to me, they are thinking that “mining” means digging in mine of uranium 🙂
Yeap Smiley And they have one ICO - for new ballistic missiles for strike against all Kim’s enemies Smiley
September 07, 2017, 12:54:56 PM
Please be sure that you are not in North Korea conference 🙂 It seems to me, they are thinking that “mining” means digging in mine of uranium 🙂
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
September 07, 2017, 10:39:58 AM
We realised that all of you are very impressed by crypto ban in China and some special regulations in Korea. Our team will present Rocket ICO in conference in Korea. Follow our social networks and maybe you’ll earn some exclusive news from Korea.
September 06, 2017, 10:29:11 AM
Just uploaded an easy to watch video on why I like ROCKET ICO and why it's good for both Investors and Startups, kind of an all rounder review video. I hope you enjoy it:  https://youtu.be/_7AtiFu136c   Smiley
Wow! I think this video deserves tokerns! Fill in the form for media: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ilHzAuCiaGwFIUntfGvTNYCxcCtgCr6bk-4VJprsM1U/viewform?edit_requested=true
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 06, 2017, 07:40:33 AM
Just uploaded an easy to watch video on why I like ROCKET ICO and why it's good for both Investors and Startups, kind of an all rounder review video. I hope you enjoy it:  https://youtu.be/_7AtiFu136c   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 06, 2017, 03:28:46 AM
Chinese Govt is happy to have Bitcoin miners etc because miners make the coin then they dump it on the rest of the World but ICOS are another matter, like the person in the previous thread said, that means more investors in ICOS, people are dumping the home currency to get into ICOS, so it all boils down to Economics. I think innovative tech now and ICOS will be more of a Western thing where young startups can benefit from companies like ROCKET ICO. It's a shame China is pulling the plug on ICOS, regulating them would have been a better bet, just to avoid the scammers that is.
September 06, 2017, 03:21:23 AM
Hey! Did you saw the latest news about China yesterday? What a collapse, probably a lot of people are on the way to fold their crypto and withdraw it.
Surely all the ICOs are coming to slow down, I guess. Well, it was a setup on their part! And I am wondering, what is the reason of such a decision?

I have read that this is because of the large amount of scums. The government decided to protect the country by bans, so howbeit it looks like China ...
And then they even will conduct their giant ICO to support the Chinese) ICO for a new Chinese wall))

In my opinion ICOs provokes cryptocurrency outflow from China, so they are not happy about it Smiley Governments of most states realised all the perspectives of cryptocurrency and now trying to withhold it
September 05, 2017, 01:10:58 PM
Hey! Did you saw the latest news about China yesterday? What a collapse, probably a lot of people are on the way to fold their crypto and withdraw it.
Surely all the ICOs are coming to slow down, I guess. Well, it was a setup on their part! And I am wondering, what is the reason of such a decision?

I have read that this is because of the large amount of scums. The government decided to protect the country by bans, so howbeit it looks like China ...
And then they even will conduct their giant ICO to support the Chinese) ICO for a new Chinese wall))
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
September 05, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

September 05, 2017, 09:54:24 AM
Activity: 363
September 05, 2017, 07:33:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: