Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 17. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 08:36:27 AM
I see that Most developers of RocketICO are russians. I mean, don't get me wrong, but  I don't remember good russian ICO’s.
 Wink Wink

First of all, that they are belarusian not russian Smiley Shitty idea or low competence of the devs can be everywhere. It's not the issue of nationality.

I agree. ICO market is already full of scum and now it’s much more complicated to rich hardcap.  I heard the news about post-Soviet area, they has set the record for total amount of ICO’s rased money. I think it’s thanks to funds.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 02, 2017, 07:53:22 AM
I did another blog review on ROCKETICO and sent it out to all my readers on various social platforms. This is a hidden Gem in the world of October ICOS and it isn't hyped up or anything. I think it has a good chance to succeed as a business.  Here is my article and hope you like reading it:  http://bitbillions.net/2017/10/02/altcoin-news-rocket-ico-in-ico-mode/
Activity: 266
October 02, 2017, 06:00:34 AM
I see that Most developers of RocketICO are russians. I mean, don't get me wrong, but  I don't remember good russian ICO’s.
 Wink Wink

First of all, that they are belarusian not russian Smiley Shitty idea or low competence of the devs can be everywhere. It's not the issue of nationality.
Activity: 219
October 02, 2017, 05:19:28 AM
 Wink Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 03:46:39 AM
Hubby just alerted me that if 25 mil hard cap coins are not sold in ICO, the rest will be burned so this is pretty awesome although I hope they sell out man because this is a cool ICO and I love what they will do for us investor peeps. It's gonna be a nice new era ushered in for good quality projects to be rendered even better when they work with the ROCKET ICO TEAM. I hope to try to invest a bit more ETH here, just waiting to save some more money over the coming week or two.  Smiley

I can't remember how many preROCK were sold during preICO, but I don't think they sold 1m coins, which was the allotment for the preICO. I assume they just burned the leftovers, which would actually make the total number of Rocketcoins remaining at LESS than 25m.

According to the website, there were to be 25m Rocketcoins in TOTAL...there are only 17m left for sale during the ICO, and yes; hopefully they will sell out   Wink

Burning the leftovers is nice because it lowers the number of coins in circulation. On the other hand, selling ALL of the 17m coins allotted for the ICO would also be nice because it would raise the capital necessary for RocketICO move forward with their project.

I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for us!  Smiley

That's so true, if all get sold, it will be great for the ROCKET ICO TEAM t have plenty of capital to realize the development phases faster and still 25 million is a low marketcap indeed and it gives plenty of room for it to grow. I have just over 1k PREROCKS as I bought around 2.5 ETH in the presale with the 30% bonus which was quite nice and I may try to purchase a bit more in the ICO itself. Let's see how things go in the future and how my wallet is holding up to make further buys into ROCKET ICO.

You are both completely right! Thank you for your support!
legendary
October 02, 2017, 03:02:15 AM
Hubby just alerted me that if 25 mil hard cap coins are not sold in ICO, the rest will be burned so this is pretty awesome although I hope they sell out man because this is a cool ICO and I love what they will do for us investor peeps. It's gonna be a nice new era ushered in for good quality projects to be rendered even better when they work with the ROCKET ICO TEAM. I hope to try to invest a bit more ETH here, just waiting to save some more money over the coming week or two.  Smiley

I can't remember how many preROCK were sold during preICO, but I don't think they sold 1m coins, which was the allotment for the preICO. I assume they just burned the leftovers, which would actually make the total number of Rocketcoins remaining at LESS than 25m.

According to the website, there were to be 25m Rocketcoins in TOTAL...there are only 17m left for sale during the ICO, and yes; hopefully they will sell out   Wink

Burning the leftovers is nice because it lowers the number of coins in circulation. On the other hand, selling ALL of the 17m coins allotted for the ICO would also be nice because it would raise the capital necessary for RocketICO move forward with their project.

That's so true, if all get sold, it will be great for the ROCKET ICO TEAM t have plenty of capital to realize the development phases faster and still 25 million is a low marketcap indeed and it gives plenty of room for it to grow. I have just over 1k PREROCKS as I bought around 2.5 ETH in the presale with the 30% bonus which was quite nice and I may try to purchase a bit more in the ICO itself. Let's see how things go in the future and how my wallet is holding up to make further buys into ROCKET ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 28, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 07:47:22 AM
879.87 ETH? Good Job!
legendary
September 27, 2017, 04:58:37 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 26, 2017, 08:35:52 AM
and i also saw that it was 4.9 on icobench, and bought a bunch and then it dropped to 4.5, so not sure what is going on there.

Hello, ICO bench in-house analysts gave 4.9, but some outside experts decided to give less. It depends on the outside expert vote basically.

The rating on ICO-bench is at 4.6 now.

https://icobench.com/ico/rocket-ico
I sometimes believe that people have a personal bias towards other coins and downvote coins just because they may feel threatened by them, but this is my personal opinion only. I think that there is a lot of skin in the game with ROCKET ICO and it can deliver great results for Investors and Startups. I look at how the Team is working hard to create a professional long term business and that is the reason my Wife and I decided to invest in the Pre Ico.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 03:30:31 PM
Where is I can find bounty spreadsheet sir?
Yes, I'm looking for a spreadsheet bounty campaign also
click on the link below if you want to know the spreadsheet for all campaign. I hope this helps:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UA-xM6bIlRa1_uKY8BZ9Expevvw_in3J_FD1N6HVIG0/edit#gid=1322095638
September 25, 2017, 02:40:41 PM
and i also saw that it was 4.9 on icobench, and bought a bunch and then it dropped to 4.5, so not sure what is going on there.

Hello, ICO bench in-house analysts gave 4.9, but some outside experts decided to give less. It depends on the outside expert vote basically.

The rating on ICO-bench is at 4.6 now.

Activity: 100
September 25, 2017, 11:05:13 AM
What will the hard cap for the ICO be in ETH, BTC or USD?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 25, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
Where is I can find bounty spreadsheet sir?
Yes, I'm looking for a spreadsheet bounty campaign also
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
September 25, 2017, 06:01:21 AM

September 24, 2017, 06:58:00 PM
No, 13 hours  Cheesy

On a side note, I found out why our preROCK token don't appear in Etherscan or Ethplorer token balances, but the preROCK appear in MEW and the balance shows on the website as well.

@anton said on Slack today that it's because preROCK hasn't been registered on Etherscan or Ethplorer, so neither of those trackers recognize preROCK as a token.

So, if anyone (like me) was wondering about the tokens not appearing, that's apparently why.
Activity: 303
September 24, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

The last 12 hours pre-ICO!

No, 15 hours Wink
Activity: 412
September 24, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

The last 12 hours pre-ICO!
September 24, 2017, 02:49:48 PM

Ya, now it's dropped to 4.4  Huh

September 24, 2017, 01:01:12 PM
go to your wallet, click “Add Custom Token”

Token Symbol: preROCK

Decimals: 18

Address: 0xE3918675e141A20Bd462be3552B202fb1F55f80B

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I added the token info in my MEW.

MEW says that I have preROCK, but when I checked my ETH address on https://etherscan.io or https://ethplorer.io I don't see any preROCK tokens.

Where are the preROCK tokens supposed to be located? I can see other tokens that I purchased (KC), but no preROCK.

Does anyone here have preROCK tokens that are visible on https://etherscan.io or https://ethplorer.io ?
Pages:
Jump to: