Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 21. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 12:02:22 PM
i am really interested in investing,is Metamask wallet compatible with your wallet.
yes, it is compatible
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 09:03:56 AM
It means it’s not all that bad. If they were planning to do it, what matters now, is that they make it before the deadline. Then I’ll definitely invest some ether during ICO
How much have you thought to throw into the project?

about 10 eth
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 04, 2017, 05:09:10 AM
i am really interested in investing,is Metamask wallet compatible with your wallet.
September 04, 2017, 05:00:46 AM
It means it’s not all that bad. If they were planning to do it, what matters now, is that they make it before the deadline. Then I’ll definitely invest some ether during ICO
How much have you thought to throw into the project?
September 02, 2017, 09:07:18 PM
September 02, 2017, 02:18:50 PM
A project that has some product behind, it is always more trustworthy and credible. I think, they understand it pretty well. And if you enter the market without a product, be ready to face scepticism.

The competition is too high anyway. Projects like this gain popularity pretty quickly around the world.
You should’ve at least explored their website, they’ve got a date for their
MVP-release on their roadmap. Therefore they already have it planned
and it must be in production proces
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 11:39:25 AM
A project that has some product behind, it is always more trustworthy and credible. I think, they understand it pretty well. And if you enter the market without a product, be ready to face scepticism.

The competition is too high anyway. Projects like this gain popularity pretty quickly around the world.
September 02, 2017, 09:47:45 AM
Activity: 19
September 02, 2017, 08:33:18 AM
Hey, guys! Has anyone heard when the mvp is gonna be done?
Huh Huh
 I realise that the project isn’t from a real-life segment, but the absence of any visible results always causes concern.

I'm sure they wouldn't do ico without MVP, so it must be complete soon
Usually MVP is made after pre-ico when they have received the necessary funds. Why would they create a product that nobody wants.
September 02, 2017, 07:24:24 AM
Hey, guys! Has anyone heard when the mvp is gonna be done?
Huh Huh
 I realise that the project isn’t from a real-life segment, but the absence of any visible results always causes concern.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
I was just wondering if you are going to translate rocket ico website into Korean. any plans for that? I wanted to show your ico to my Korean friends but their English is too poor
Is the korean market even attractive? I was looking for korean resources, but has found nothing. I have my concerns about whether korean investors will be interested in a ico.

The answer is a definitive yes. Korea, like other Asian countries, is interested in Korean investments. I agree, they do not have many crypto related resources, but that’s not a sign of them not being interested.
Yes, but if you check bitcointalk subforms, there are 21 000 posts in Korean subforum, and in Indonesia you get 242 000.
Hey everyone, I’ve been to Korea and i'm agree with both. There is no formed community in Korea, but there are many potential investors. I would not dismiss them.
September 01, 2017, 08:32:34 AM
I was just wondering if you are going to translate rocket ico website into Korean. any plans for that? I wanted to show your ico to my Korean friends but their English is too poor
Is the korean market even attractive? I was looking for korean resources, but has found nothing. I have my concerns about whether korean investors will be interested in a ico.

The answer is a definitive yes. Korea, like other Asian countries, is interested in Korean investments. I agree, they do not have many crypto related resources, but that’s not a sign of them not being interested.
Yes, but if you check bitcointalk subforms, there are 21 000 posts in Korean subforum, and in Indonesia you get 242 000.
Activity: 16
September 01, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

September 01, 2017, 05:36:48 AM
Activity: 16
August 31, 2017, 11:41:15 AM
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
August 31, 2017, 10:31:05 AM
How would a recent ICO really know how to help upcoming ICO’s? What’s your history with ICO’s?
August 31, 2017, 04:17:09 AM
Getting back here after a week  or so - it seems as this project is not getting too much attention. I wonder why. Of course the schedule seems promising but I will take a step back I guess and what what happens
I agree, I'm still waiting for the updates of ANN. The site is already made, and the thread have not updated...
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
August 30, 2017, 05:34:48 AM
Getting back here after a week  or so - it seems as this project is not getting too much attention. I wonder why. Of course the schedule seems promising but I will take a step back I guess and what what happens
Activity: 602
August 29, 2017, 08:34:17 AM
Looking to get in on the action. Very impressed by what I've seen so far
Activity: 23
August 29, 2017, 06:39:48 AM
What is your bonus plan for pre-ICO?

Thanks for your question. There will be 1 mln of tokens generated during a pre-ICO (preROCK). The price of 1 preROCK=0,003 ETH
Bonus for initial pre-ICO investors:
·       
15-08-17 (UTC 12:00) -
18-08-17 (UTC 12:00) – investor gets +60% tokens bonus;
·       
18-08-17 (UTC 12:00) –
22-08-17 (UTC 12:00) – investor gets +50% tokens bonus;
·       
22-08-17 (UTC 12:00) –
29-08-17 (UTC 12:00) –investor gets +40% tokens bonus;
·       
29-08-17 (UTC 12:00) –
05-09-17 (UTC 12:00) –investor gets +30% tokens bonus;
preROCK will be exchanged to ROCK during the ICO where 1 preROCK=1 ROCK

And can I do anything with the preROCK? How do I spend it?

preROCK will be exchanged to ROCK during the ICO where 1 preROCK=1 ROCK
It’s easy to do. You just send preROCK from your wallet to our wallet and get ROCK instantly. Hope this helps

Can you explain further, we recieve preROCK but where is the ROCK adress to send to?
Pages:
Jump to: