Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 11. (Read 16171 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 39
October 24, 2017, 05:59:33 AM
Enjoy the interview with Rocket ICO advisor and Nemera Capital Group co-founder - Raman Korneu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsqpwe9DJ0
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 02:07:11 PM
I hope you don't have to wait for too long.
Activity: 303
October 23, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
oh, so what is asked from a start-uper?

...anyway, it’s better if you start doing smth now so that to be prepared to be launched by Rocket platform.

Exactly. If a person has enough resources, it’ll better to start working on his project. I’ve just wanted to make a point, that the Rocket platform will be able to launch even start-ups at the early stage of their development.

Thanks you all. I’ll start developing my project now if I have leisure time. And, for sure, I’ll use the Rocket platform for my project when it’s ready.
 Smiley

Good luck! I'll wait here for link on your project
October 23, 2017, 10:11:11 AM

...anyway, it’s better if you start doing smth now so that to be prepared to be launched by Rocket platform.

Exactly. If a person has enough resources, it’ll better to start working on his project. I’ve just wanted to make a point, that the Rocket platform will be able to launch even start-ups at the early stage of their development.

Thanks you all. I’ll start developing my project now if I have leisure time. And, for sure, I’ll use the Rocket platform for my project when it’s ready.
 Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 08:44:23 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 23, 2017, 07:13:40 AM
Almost everything above, the Rocket ICO platform could deliver in the nearest future. Assistance in Whitepaper and building a team, for example.
Fully agree with you)
Hey Rocket, do you have any competitors?
yes, there are some projects in this area, but our platform is already a new generation of startup accelerators
Activity: 119
October 23, 2017, 04:18:46 AM
Almost everything above, the Rocket ICO platform could deliver in the nearest future. Assistance in Whitepaper and building a team, for example.
Fully agree with you)
Hey Rocket, do you have any competitors?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 21, 2017, 11:27:11 AM
New blog video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MazglCTDWpE

Regards,
Rocket ICO Team

Thank you for the informative videos, as early investors in this project, my Wife and myself, really enjoy watching them and our confidence build around the the information given out by the ROCKETICO Team in a really concise and professional manner. I hope we will have some spare funds to invest in this idea becoming soon a reality also during the ICO itself and look forward to further participating in this project. I need to make a separate playlist for all the ROCKETICO Videos as well and that helps get also get up the google Youtube rankings. I will try to do that tomorrow when time permits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 19, 2017, 03:07:33 PM
New blog video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MazglCTDWpE

Regards,
Rocket ICO Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 09:44:24 AM

October 19, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

As far as I understood, only a good explanation of a concept is required

This changes much. probably, I misunderstood that
October 19, 2017, 05:42:37 AM

As far as I understood, only a good explanation of a concept is required
October 18, 2017, 03:24:04 PM
October 18, 2017, 02:21:55 PM
I want to launch my own project on the blockchain and raise funds with the help of ICO. Should I wait for Rocket MVP or start now?

Definitely wait. if you haven’t a team, Rocket platform will provide you much assistance!

There’s a huge competition among start-ups. it’ll be difficult to launch a good start-up without advanced tools. I’d wait for the Rocket’s MVP for sure.

meanwhile, try to pack your idea. prepare whitepaper so that everyone could understand your project

October 18, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
I want to launch my own project on the blockchain and raise funds with the help of ICO. Should I wait for Rocket MVP or start now?

Definitely wait. if you haven’t a team, Rocket platform will provide you much assistance!

There’s a huge competition among start-ups. it’ll be difficult to launch a good start-up without advanced tools. I’d wait for the Rocket’s MVP for sure.

meanwhile, try to pack your idea. prepare whitepaper so that everyone could understand your project
October 18, 2017, 11:44:01 AM
Hmm definitely interesting, how will you entice start ups to run on your network and how do you plan to weed out the start ups that dont have a strong idea or plan?

Experience & the professionalism of team serve that purpose.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
October 18, 2017, 09:42:07 AM
Hmm definitely interesting, how will you entice start ups to run on your network and how do you plan to weed out the start ups that dont have a strong idea or plan?
October 18, 2017, 09:35:25 AM

I see… mb some other pitfalls?
October 18, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 11:04:05 AM
Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.
I dont really like this trend but i guess you cant do it differently.
Well, I plan to not touch every ICO in which I invested for a while.
I could have some good surprises in some months/years.
This is very good practice my friend. You don't have to watch market all the time and you won't be worried about sudden price drops. When whole platform will be build, price of tokens will certainly jump up
Pages:
Jump to: