Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 12. (Read 16171 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 07:26:54 AM
I want to launch my own project on the blockchain and raise funds with the help of ICO. Should I wait for Rocket MVP or start now?

Definitely wait. if you haven’t a team, Rocket platform will provide you much assistance!
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
October 18, 2017, 07:06:46 AM
I was looking for this. Thanks for the link for bounties.

You're welcome!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 05:33:59 AM
I was looking for this. Thanks for the link for bounties.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 05:32:44 AM
I want to launch my own project on the blockchain and raise funds with the help of ICO. Should I wait for Rocket MVP or start now?
Activity: 266
October 17, 2017, 01:32:59 PM
Nope, I know that some others companies are thinking about incubator via the blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 16, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
Is there a minimum amount for investment?
Hello!

No, there are no minimum investment limits
Activity: 241
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
October 16, 2017, 12:19:32 PM
There are any competitors in sight?
the main competitor is just hire people for all this thing 
Activity: 266
October 16, 2017, 11:56:48 AM
There are any competitors in sight?
Activity: 220
October 16, 2017, 09:56:11 AM
Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.
I dont really like this trend but i guess you cant do it differently.
Well, I plan to not touch every ICO in which I invested for a while.
I could have some good surprises in some months/years.
Activity: 59
October 16, 2017, 09:51:51 AM
Is there a minimum amount for investment?
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 09:19:35 AM
Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.
Well, I plan to not touch every ICO in which I invested for a while.
Activity: 84
October 16, 2017, 07:35:46 AM
what is your softcap?
What are softcap and hardcap goals of this ICO?

Hello,

Softcap - 1 000 000 usd ; Hardcap - 15 000 000 usd
thanks, guys
October 13, 2017, 06:57:25 AM
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.
Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.
October 16, 2017, 06:49:51 AM
Activity: 107
October 16, 2017, 05:04:07 AM
this is one of the projects that I always monitor and hope this project aan great success because I see a solid team in it
October 16, 2017, 05:00:42 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 15, 2017, 04:31:53 PM
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.
Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.
Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall
Too many immature persons trading digital currencies that often ruin the markets from their nasty behavior. Anyway this has a low marketcap to begin with so this i the type of investment we find very attractive for longer term organic growth and that is why my Wife and I invested in it in the pre ico but we may invest more when the Ico begins also as all tokens not sold will be burned they said. I only invest in projects i really like also.
October 13, 2017, 09:50:26 AM
Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall
Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.
This project is unique and will be added on exchanges soon after ICO
October 13, 2017, 08:19:55 AM
Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.
October 13, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: