Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 3. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Something fishy here!!
"Later this year" can be even 10 months later.

In this case, let me use some mathematics:
6 min 22 sec average block time now = 6.3666 minutes

(60/6.366) - payouts per hour
*24 - payouts per day
*30 - payouts per month
*10 - our example is about 10 months of "waiting"
*320 DOGE per payout
=
21715362.8652 coins.

Our current price per coin is: 0.002253 USD
Later this year it can be even x2, maybe.
But let's keep the current price.

Are you telling us that you will be able to payout almost 50000 USD in doge after 10 months?

And what about ETH? The number can be even bigger (i mean all together, with doge, because the value of "mined" ETH is smaller than doge, much smaller!).

Even a month of waiting can generate even more than 5000 USD "dept" to users. It is scaring me.

Is here somebody who really believes that you will be able to payout users?? Cheesy It is crazy idea.

I will not scream "its a scam" because I am not having proof and I personally like this project since start, but it is just "strange".

Can you comment on this? Especially if you are counting on this such a HUGE payouts reserves?
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Are you able to give any rough estimate, when the withdrawal will be available for DOGE and ETH?

And another question. How long time we will see "sale" for "miners"?

The withdrawals will be definitely available later this year Wink
No timing on miners sale yet, probably should be off soon.
Activity: 52
Are you able to give any rough estimate, when the withdrawal will be available for DOGE and ETH?

And another question. How long time we will see "sale" for "miners"?

Hello,
Will it be possible to withdraw other cryptocurrencies like eth or dog? how so when?

For now you can farm ETH and DOGE already, so as soon as withdrawals will be added, you will have a certain amount to withdraw Wink

Hello,
Will it be possible to withdraw other cryptocurrencies like eth or dog? how so when?

Hey Hybris85, Yes ETH and DOGE will be withdrawable later, we are working on that already. It's just not that simple, because of nodes adding. But it will be available in a meantime!
Activity: 1

Hello,
Hey lads, we have finally implemented Multi-Mining! Shocked
Go and try it!
https://rollercoin.com/game
Hi Rollercoin.

I didn't get my referral mining revenue from yesterday, 2019-10-08. Is there a problem with the system?

cheers

Hello ssmonkey!

Yeah we had a bug in the referral system, and it was tuned twice and totally fixed. All zero days were compensated! Cool
Activity: 2
Hi Rollercoin.

I didn't get my referral mining revenue from yesterday, 2019-10-08. Is there a problem with the system?

cheers
It would be nice if this game used its own currency or token. It can be virtual mining but paid in tokens not btc. It would be its own blackchain in its own little world. I think it would be intersting to see.
The problem with this game is that it uses bitcoin and it based on its price so its 2000satoshi and its divided by many people so you hardly get anything. If it had its own currency the value would be based on how many people ming so we would be paid out more. Please consider it. It also means the site owner doesn't haveto give out btc but rather their own currency and the 2000 satoshi per block that would have been shared can be used to fund the project instead of selling through an ico.

Funny thing how you predicted the future of RollerCoin mate, we are working on our own RollerToken cryptocurrency, more info on our manifesto here: https://rollercoin.com/crowdfunding
Hi. Been playing for a couple of days, and i gotta say, im a fan.

My question is this, how do miners work? if im reading it right, they seem to be fairly pointless. after a couple of days, im up to 240Th/s, and 150 SAT.

The chapest miner is 4696SAT, and it says "1160 Gh/s". is this how much it increases my power by? if so, whats the point?, thats a fraction of what i have right now, let alone when i have saved up to 4696SAT.

Thank you for your insight

Hey TheFamilyRuin,

Many thanks for the warm words, it's appreciated!

As for miners, yes, it will add 1160 GH/s to your hash rate. The point is that power from miners remains stable, while the power that you gain by playing games holds for a while and then decreases. The best way of mining in RollerCoin is by playing games AND have miners. Hope this helps Wink
Hi I deposited Doge coin to my account. Now how can I use it? Can I use it to buy miners? I dont understand? Best regards...

Right now DOGE is used for purchasing of RollerToken, as it was just added. it is only for now, later on, functionality of DOGE will be extended.
We will pull out the new line of miners, which will be available for RollerTokens, so there is a good use of getting it now!
I think it is not paying anymore. I withdraw so many times but it doesn't want to send the withdraw confirmation email.

Hello there, we've got your request on Facebook buddy, transactions like yours have to be checked manually, kindly get back to FB and share the required info so we could check upon that.
Activity: 64
I think it is not paying anymore. I withdraw so many times but it doesn't want to send the withdraw confirmation email.
Hi. Been playing for a couple of days, and i gotta say, im a fan.

My question is this, how do miners work? if im reading it right, they seem to be fairly pointless. after a couple of days, im up to 240Th/s, and 150 SAT.

The chapest miner is 4696SAT, and it says "1160 Gh/s". is this how much it increases my power by? if so, whats the point?, thats a fraction of what i have right now, let alone when i have saved up to 4696SAT.

Thank you for your insight
I am done with it. Withdraw fromJune 6 never arrived to wallet.

Please contact with support by Fb/email
Hi, I have some issues I would like clarification for:

1. I have never received a 24h exp reward.
2. What is the block reward and how is it different than the 24h exp reward?
3. Why my satoshi in the wallet doesn't increase but (the excepted)  fonction and there is notification that block was mined but the satoshi in the wallet doesn't increase

Thanks.
may i asked something,

How many satoshi rate of each miners?
thanks for the answer.
I am done with it. Withdraw fromJune 6 never arrived to wallet.
Activity: 70
rollercoin  question what the full SAT number ? and if it reach 12 racks would there be more  racks or it stay at 12?   Huh
Pages:
Jump to: