Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 8. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks, this was very helpful.
Activity: 115
Hi, I have some issues I would like clarification for:

1. I have never received a 24h exp reward. I have been playing for 6 days. Why is this?
2. What is the block reward and how is it different than the 24h exp reward?
3. My power doesn't decrease to 0 Th/s, (after 24 hrs) although very close to it. I don't know if this has anything to do with my first problem. (I don't have a miner.)
4. What time should my power reset (currently it doesn't) and does this depend on where I live?
5. The first day that I played rollercoin, I spent several hours getting my mining power up to around 70 Th/s. I woke up to find my mining power had dropped to less than 10 Th/s. The network power remained at 37 Ph/s. Other instances, I had my mining power decrease from around 46 Th/s to 23 Th/s in a couple hours.
6. Can I sell or upgrade a miner after buying it?

Thanks.
Hello!
I'd recommend you to visit our FAQ https://rollercoin.com/FAQ

1. 24h expected reward is an approximate calculation of what are you going to receive with your current power in 24h. That it not an additional reward.
2. The block reward is the amount of Satoshi people receive after the block is mined. It is shared between players depending on the power they give.
3. If you don't play any games for 24h, the power will decrease to 0.
4. The power from mini-games expires after 24h, starting from the moment you played the game. The location doesn't matter.
5. Again, the power from each game lasts 24h, that is why it's dropping down slowly.
6. You will be able to sell you miners and racks later. This feature is under development and not active yet.

Hope I was helpful.
Activity: 2
Hi, I have some issues I would like clarification for:

1. I have never received a 24h exp reward. I have been playing for 6 days. Why is this?
2. What is the block reward and how is it different than the 24h exp reward?
3. My power doesn't decrease to 0 Th/s, (after 24 hrs) although very close to it. I don't know if this has anything to do with my first problem. (I don't have a miner.)
4. What time should my power reset (currently it doesn't) and does this depend on where I live?
5. The first day that I played rollercoin, I spent several hours getting my mining power up to around 70 Th/s. I woke up to find my mining power had dropped to less than 10 Th/s. The network power remained at 37 Ph/s. Other instances, I had my mining power decrease from around 46 Th/s to 23 Th/s in a couple hours.
6. Can I sell or upgrade a miner after buying it?

Thanks.
I verify that i got payed twice . although i dont have screenshot , it was about 1 month ago .

Admin , can you change the reCaptcha to SolveMedia? or some system that let the player choose which kind of antibot he wants to solve after each game !

Why not recaptcha ? i do alot of faucets and apparently google thinks im a bot , it gives me 6 fkin pages of recaptchas after every single game , and in the end , even if i solve it perfectly right , it says try again and gives me 6 more pages , then it gets solved . i am really sick of recaptchas and it usually take alot of time to solve , so have mercy upon my sanity and integrate SolveMedia . Thanks

Thank you for the affirmation about payments.

Sorry, we don't plan to change Google Captcha for anything else.
To make it softer, play logged in your browser with Gmail.
This is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZaSfwquPrI our user made to explain it better.
It gives you the opportunity to play 30 mins without captcha, then for 2 hours, you should solve it.

I am actually playing while logged in . it is showing reCaptcha after every single game , and even if i solve it correctly it says try again .
Well if you are not gonna change it , im not gonna play anymore , that shitty reCaptcha is messing up my sanity .

Sorry, but that's the only way for us to protect the players from cheating. You can also try to clean up your browsing history.
Activity: 23
I verify that i got payed twice . although i dont have screenshot , it was about 1 month ago .

Admin , can you change the reCaptcha to SolveMedia? or some system that let the player choose which kind of antibot he wants to solve after each game !

Why not recaptcha ? i do alot of faucets and apparently google thinks im a bot , it gives me 6 fkin pages of recaptchas after every single game , and in the end , even if i solve it perfectly right , it says try again and gives me 6 more pages , then it gets solved . i am really sick of recaptchas and it usually take alot of time to solve , so have mercy upon my sanity and integrate SolveMedia . Thanks

This is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZaSfwquPrI our user made to explain it better.
It gives you the opportunity to play 30 mins without captcha, then for 2 hours, you should solve it.

I am actually playing while logged in . it is showing reCaptcha after every single game , and even if i solve it correctly it says try again .
Well if you are not gonna change it , im not gonna play anymore , that shitty reCaptcha is messing up my sanity .

Activity: 23

Activity: 69
I just made a withdrawal, all perfect

aint that hard to get us some screens. Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
Everything works perfectly. Page is recommended

Activity: 638
Merit: 250
I just made a withdrawal, all perfect
Rollercoin,

I'm trying to withdraw my satoshi over to my faucethub bitcoin address right now.
I copied and pasted in the correct bitcoin address.
I try to click the box to confirm, IT WILL NOT LET ME CLICK IT.

The box to enter the amount to withdraw won't let me type anything in.

I'm above the 10000 satoshi minimum to withdraw.

What's going on with withdrawals?HuhHuh

Make sure there are no gaps before or after your address Smiley

There aren't any gaps. I copied it right out of faucethub, I clicked right inside
the box on the first space in there, and it still won't work.
So, even though there weren't any visible gaps, I hit the backspace key, then the
check box became active. Withdrawal finally worked.
Thanks.

NOW it's been since 31 August, over 48 hours, and withdrawal still isn't sent.
Tell me I didn't waste my time on this game for nothing.
WHERE IS THE WITHDRAWAL?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Withdrawals take up to 2 business days, as it's Monday today, it should be verified.
Please, write your username here or on [email protected] to be 100%sure

My username is SLASVEGAS

thanks.

Sorry, it hasn't been verified yet.
We'll do it ASAP.
Activity: 45
Rollercoin,

I'm trying to withdraw my satoshi over to my faucethub bitcoin address right now.

There aren't any gaps. I copied it right out of faucethub, I clicked right inside
So, even though there weren't any visible gaps, I hit the backspace key, then the
Thanks.

Withdrawals take up to 2 business days, as it's Monday today, it should be verified.

My username is SLASVEGAS

thanks.
Rollercoin,

Thanks.

Rollercoin,

Thanks.

Rollercoin,

Thanks.
Rollercoin,

Rollercoin,

Hi i wanna report a bug:
Its impossible to usucribe from your mail list !
When i press the link in the mail: https://mautic.rollercoin.com/r/%%UNSUBSCRIBE%%

400 Bad Request , appears.......

please fix this i wanna leave this mail list !

It is fixed now!
Try it and, please, let us to know if it's working.
Hi i wanna report a bug:
Its impossible to usucribe from your mail list !
When i press the link in the mail: https://mautic.rollercoin.com/r/%%UNSUBSCRIBE%%

400 Bad Request , appears.......

please fix this i wanna leave this mail list !

regards

Thanks for reporting, we will fix it.

Sincerely,
RollerCoin
Pages:
Jump to: