Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 10. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
There's no place to change the password to what I want it to be.
I clicked on my name, and on the menu, and nothing.
Where do you change your password at on here?Huh?

This feature is currently under development.
I'll make an announcement when it's ready.
Sorry for temporary inconveniences, use the password we have sent you.
It becomes horrible to play. because of making captcha at each game, we make a lot of requests on the captcha site and, the more we do, the longer the response time is long and captcha more complex !!!!
After that, all the future claims of another site are impacted ( using captcha ).
I asked the support 5 day ago, no answer since .

Samothrace

Sorry, we had to implement the captcha for the sake of security.
There were many cheater bots.
That's for your benefits Smiley when cheaters play a lot, the Network power grows and you guys get a smaller % of a block reward.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
When will your Rollercoin be paid in the game? Why use a Rollercoin?
Activity: 82
a beautiful website I will join, people let me ask now join too late, I just came to this page
nice thanks all
Activity: 45
There's no place to change the password to what I want it to be.
I clicked on my name, and on the menu, and nothing.
Where do you change your password at on here?Huh?
Activity: 17
It becomes horrible to play. because of making captcha at each game, we make a lot of requests on the captcha site and, the more we do, the longer the response time is long and captcha more complex !!!!
After that, all the future claims of another site are impacted ( using captcha ).
I asked the support 5 day ago, no answer since .

Samothrace
Interesting design and game, will check it out.  Smiley

You'll get addicted 🤖
Activity: 33
Interesting design and game, will check it out.  Smiley
Hey, just started the game and I really like the graphics and overall feel of it. I'll have to play it more to get a feel for it's entirety, but right now I'm liking it! Hope it's sustainable for you guys and we can all have a good time.

Dear WaffleMaster,
We dedicate our lifes to hear the words you said!
Inceadibly thankful! 🙏❤️

Stay with us! Many wonderful features are yet to come 👾
what with the " electricity " at what point will i have to deal with that ?

Electricity is not yet available, your miner cost 0 electricity. I think see september not before.

Regards
Samothrace

For the Power and Glory of Satoshi, our developers are working hard to launch this feature! 🤖

Stay tuned and follow us to see the updates

https://www.facebook.com/rollercoin/
https://mobile.twitter.com/rollercoin_com
https://www.reddit.com/u/rollercoin/
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Hey, just started the game and I really like the graphics and overall feel of it. I'll have to play it more to get a feel for it's entirety, but right now I'm liking it! Hope it's sustainable for you guys and we can all have a good time.
Activity: 17

Electricity is not yet available, your miner cost 0 electricity. I think see september not before.

Regards
Samothrace
Activity: 23

onlinegigger?

Your withdrawal was approved.
We are sorry for a delay.

I have created a payment request more than 3 days ago . but havent received anything yet . how much longer is it going to take ?
Activity: 46
Activity: 14
Yes, money in wallet, thank you.
Hi there, Miners! Cheesy

Check out the most recent withdrawals below! 😊 We haven't missed a single payment yet.
At this time each withdrawal request is verified manually, so we bring our apologies for being not that fast. It takes up to 2 business days for your payment to be sent. We are working hard to make this term shorter. You can always check the status in your ingame wallet. And feel free to email our [email protected]

Keep playing, as now it is the best time to build up your inventory and expand your mining facility. Exactly as in real Bitcoin mining, early birds are the most rewarded!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/tx/5c6d39f686c87b9f9fce3fcb53c1324e9aa76f8b2bd73ee83c1cb7640e56716c
Hi,

I got my coins after two days.

Rollercoin rocks!!!

Best regards...

Lucky! I waited a week and get nothing! Rollercoin sucks!!! https://prnt.sc/kaelof
Support do not answer. THIS IS SCAM!

onlinegigger?

Your withdrawal was approved.
We are sorry for a delay.
Activity: 14
Hi,

I got my coins after two days.

Rollercoin rocks!!!

Best regards...

Lucky! I waited a week and get nothing! Rollercoin sucks!!! https://prnt.sc/kaelof
Support do not answer. THIS IS SCAM!
Activity: 64
Merit: 15
I  agree with whitcomb90. Cointiply is MUCH BETTER payout (and more interesting game). Over there I have made significant upgrades to my mining game operation AND have pulled out $10 USD worth of Bitcoin.  Using Rollercoin, I overpaid 2000 satoshi for a rack purchased a month ago (a rack that NOW only costs 150 - so I was overcharged by 1850 satoshi) and spent nearly another 6000 satoshi on a mining rig that doesn't return sh!t.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Activity: 5
So, bottom line, if you want to buy the first miner available, you have to grind the games for a solid 4-5 hours. At this point you will have the ~4000 sats to get the first miner. When you buy that miner, it will (at the current pool) take you 6 months to get your 4000 satoshi back.

So, if you spent 24 hours straight grinding these games, you could buy 5 miners (with racks). Then, after six months (it will actually be longer than 6 months, because your miners will lose power as the mining pool gets bigger. Realistically, it will be more like 8-10 months) you can cash out a whopping 20k satoshi. OR, you can sign up on countiply, and get 20k satoshi by spending 10 minutes taking a survey. There are plenty of sites that will allow you to get 20k satoshi per week with much less effort than it takes to get 20k on this site in 8 months. Save yourselves the time. I got 20k satoshi on coinpot in, like, two weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: