Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎉 ‼️ 👑 ROLLERCOIN 👑- ONLINE BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR ‼️ 🎉 - page 6. (Read 32249 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, please process my withdrawal, it has been more than a week ...
Username: MOTOKO
Activity: 115
Hi,

Can you bring a feature in which we can sell are small miners to other players and buy big miners ?

Thanks for your idea, we have this point in our roadmap Smiley
Anyway, if you have any propositions, you're always free to tell about it! Smiley
Activity: 217
Hi,

Can you bring a feature in which we can sell are small miners to other players and buy big miners ?
Hi. Sorry to say that RollerCoin.com looks more and more like a scam site. I emailed RollerCoin support several times, with no reply so far: the RollerMiner S7 I purchased does not  "mine for me" at all! I get some power when I played the game manually, but if I don't I lose power (and reward) dramatically minute by minute -- down to zero 3500. what game are you playing with our time and our satoshis, Mr. RollerCoin? Prove me wrong, solve the problem, pay withdrawals, and I'll be happy to apologize.  best wishes

Sure! Type in PM your e-mail and nickname and we'll check everything out.
Activity: 5
Hi. Sorry to say that RollerCoin.com looks more and more like a scam site. I emailed RollerCoin support several times, with no reply so far: the RollerMiner S7 I purchased does not  "mine for me" at all! I get some power when I played the game manually, but if I don't I lose power (and reward) dramatically minute by minute -- down to zero 3500. what game are you playing with our time and our satoshis, Mr. RollerCoin? Prove me wrong, solve the problem, pay withdrawals, and I'll be happy to apologize.  best wishes
If anybody didn't receive a withdrawal, please type your nickname in PM  Wink

Refsystem works only "if admin update?", dont realtime...

https://picload.org/view/dclwlapc/rollercoin-refchart1312.png.html

When is fix this error?

We're working on this problem. It will be fixed soon.
Rollercoin,

I'm reporting a PROBLEM with your games at the moment.
When I go to play a game, it keeps automatically scrolling
the page to the bottom, making half of the screen area
not visible.

I've NEVER had this happen before in chrome, and I've played
hundreds and hundreds of games on your site.

Now, when I try to move the mouse over to scroll the bar back
to the top, to make the other half of the screen visible, I'm killed
within seconds. These games (wild west, and the game with the
hamster in the ship shooting the currency symbols)
are UNPLAYABLE at the moment, making it impossible for me to gain
any power, and satoshi.

Please fix ASAP!

Thanks for your comment, we'll fix it as soon as possible Smiley
Where is my withdraw all it said it was created? thank you.

Did you receive your withdrawal? If not, text your nickname in PM.
Activity: 45
Rollercoin,

I'm reporting a PROBLEM with your games at the moment.
When I go to play a game, it keeps automatically scrolling
the page to the bottom, making half of the screen area
not visible.

I've NEVER had this happen before in chrome, and I've played
hundreds and hundreds of games on your site.

Now, when I try to move the mouse over to scroll the bar back
to the top, to make the other half of the screen visible, I'm killed
within seconds. These games (wild west, and the game with the
hamster in the ship shooting the currency symbols)
are UNPLAYABLE at the moment, making it impossible for me to gain
any power, and satoshi.

Please fix ASAP!
Activity: 1
Where is my withdraw all it said it was created? thank you.
Activity: 4

Refsystem works only "if admin update?", dont realtime...

https://picload.org/view/dclwlapc/rollercoin-refchart1312.png.html

When is fix this error?

Activity: 4
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Activity: 30
It’s sad to do all that work for a website and abandon it or ignore users. If you want a successful website you need to interact with your users or at least answer their needs within a day or two. I still hope they will fix their issues and keep going with their website.

Anyone else waiting for a payment and not getting paid? I wonder because I will advertise another website instead of wasting my time with this one not getting anything promosed in return (5% of referrals which is extremely low).

If Admin from RollerCoin read this please contact me!
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Waiting payment since 23 Nov.
Activity: 12
synchronize referral program reward to current date
I would like to add a couple suggestions for RollerCoin (hopefully RollerCoin Admin will read this)!

To have a successful faucet site you need a source of income greater than your outcome, of course! Now if you hope to use only Advertisement such as ads, Google Adsense will be the best out there by far. The issue with only Advertisement as income is that Google Adsense usually rejects or suspends Faucet websites, so this is not a good option to support website. You will need to find a way to add tasks for users to do such as Offerwalls or perhaps URL Shorteners that pay faucets. How do you implement that to your game? For example you could add a % boost such as 1% every task or url shortened clicked on, or perhaps, unlock games by completing tasks. This would give you an income boost besides ADS only and users would be a lot more active since they would get rewarded for such tasks.

There is also Video ADS that pays a little more than banner ADS (when not clicked), which you could also implement maybe in your Get Power page, video plays, when video is done then the Games appear (limiting it to maybe 1 video per 15 minutes or so).
Another solution would be to add Faucethub.io as a payment option since fees would be a lot smaller (or none) to make payments.

I hope this website finds a way to support itself, I really like the concept of it, it is different from all other bitcoin/crypto faucet websites out there. We could always talk more in private if you need help implementing these type of functions.

Hope for the best,

-Admin (electroneumfaucet.net)
I am having the same issue with referrals, and I know these users are active or some of them are. I have over 40+ referrals now and not a single satoshi produced. The referral system is indeed not working at all.

http://i67.tinypic.com/301zout.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: