Pages:
Author

Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114% - page 18. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
supermoney

Listen to me, baby, you can do what you want!
It is your time and your problems... and please stop write to me.
I do not want to listen to your ravings of a madman.
Remember, i have only one account here - Vasilich!
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
SO YOU LEFT ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS AND DIDN'T YOU EVEN ASK ME FOR MORE INFORMATIONS BEFORE COMPLAINING?

legendary
Oh well, you said "sorry my mistake" for speaking bad about people you don't know (ad example me) and then you left a negative feedback on my profile because of the scam of ArBitGo, ok I'm done with you motherfucker.
You know what? I've left you a negative feedback right now and imma fight you and your worthless project with all my possible strength I swear it to God.
UPDATE: Let's start with GoDaddy's abuse department who I'm in contact already.

I said many times that is it not my project, but you don't understand this. You can do all you want, baby.
There is many HYIPs. If the project is closed, then I'm just will go to take part in the next.

Good Luck!  Cheesy

I don't fucking care if it's yours or not, imma make it shutdown thank to GoDaddy since this admin (maybe you?) is so fucktard as to have registered the domain / server there. Oh listen, you had probably accessed the FTP with real IP since you can't spoof it with VPN, or maybe used a VPS / dedicated server which has another real IP.
Just saying the fucktard behind this project is highly trackable  Wink

PS: all VPNs of this world mantain the logs even though they say no like PIA.
Oh well, you said "sorry my mistake" for speaking bad about people you don't know (ad example me) and then you left a negative feedback on my profile because of the scam of ArBitGo, ok I'm done with you motherfucker.
You know what? I've left you a negative feedback right now and imma fight you and your worthless project with all my possible strength I swear it to God.

I said many times that is it not my project, but you don't understand this. You can do all you want, baby.
There is many HYIPs. If the project is closed, then I'm just will go to take part in the next.

Good Luck!  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I got my fourth payment

Amount sent: 0.004 BTC ($ 0.96)
Date: 2015-09-10 12:27:34
Transaction code: https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/cca1c7871a35f8859c825ffd9044ca87076e1fdc8e2a90f0919cd99fd0d1cd91
Payment sent to: BitCoin

Thank you !
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Please get your money out before it crashes, dont be greedy, those of you who have chosen to place your money here, please do your best to bankrupt these people Smiley

they don't need your warning for sure, i think they all know the risk before entering in these kind sites aka ponzis Roll Eyes
I am sure not all users knows the risks.
i think all user know Smiley
it state it in 1st page in this section. but better to know the risk, prevention people whining being scammed..
Nope not all user knows because not all user read what's on the 1st page in this section...
And the most users who not know are the newbies.

Indeed,  it is very me when I started visiting here (was a newbie back then ,lurking in this section) and I am really unaware of the risks and all I see is sites with high profit promises then deposit all my bitcoins I earned on faucets xD I was so naive back then and I'm pretty sure all newbies were like that Wink
Activity: 196
Please get your money out before it crashes, dont be greedy, those of you who have chosen to place your money here, please do your best to bankrupt these people Smiley

they don't need your warning for sure, i think they all know the risk before entering in these kind sites aka ponzis Roll Eyes
it state it in 1st page in this section. but better to know the risk, prevention people whining being scammed..
Nope not all user knows because not all user read what's on the 1st page in this section...
And the most users who not know are the newbies.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃

Activity: 196

Activity: 448

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am in for second time In my life in Ponzi scheme ........ Good luck guys ......
I like their design ....... Very attractive and encouragable
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
He received his third payment  Smiley

Amount sent: 0.004 BTC ($ 0.95)
Date: 2015-09-09 12:22:58
Transaction code: https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/e29da74e13b20e370341333cce8729b0291c2931c39e2f19b2ae2dbeb5c07b72
Payment sent to: BitCoin

Thank you !
Is this ponzi still paying?
i think it is because this thread was always updated with payment proofs by some of their investors but i don't wanna risk here cause i heard that the admin of the site was also the owner of enlargerok (which turned into scam)

You are right - don't risk here! Will be better if you join to other HYIPs, who live of 1-2 days (max - week).
I hope this project will work many months as enlargerok.
Pages:
Jump to: