Pages:
Author

Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114% - page 22. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Probably, now he is consulting with his lawyer to make a claim for moral damages brought by him caused by the publication of his private photos...  Grin

Well, then I'll take a photo and put in youtube. Let the laugh  Grin Grin Grin

Be careful !!! Then he can file a claim on you ... and in the future, even a class action lawsuit on all visitors to this forum!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Probably, now he is consulting with his lawyer to make a claim for moral damages brought by him caused by the publication of his private photos...  Grin

Don't worry I'm not going to report you, neither to bitcointalk' moderators.
You have already shown us enough from you  Wink
The main problem is that you are a Russian kid owning such programs, that's all.

Somehow, one day, you will get what you deserve from karma.
Activity: 252
Probably, now he is consulting with his lawyer to make a claim for moral damages brought by him caused by the publication of his private photos...  Grin

Well, then I'll take a photo and put in youtube. Let the laugh  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
Another ponzy bot from same scammer... Undecided

Did people really keep losing money with this?
legendary
There are no Italian admins, all players were refunded (just go and verify yourself in TGB' thread), fuck your ( / friends') worthless projects and fuck yourself.
Have a good day, cheers.

I already checked you stole all money and run away as rat!  Grin

There are no Italian admins, all players were refunded (just go and verify yourself in TGB' thread), fuck your ( / friends') worthless projects and fuck yourself.
Have a good day, cheers.

I already checked you stole all money and run away as rat!  Grin
legendary
Have a good day, cheers.
legendary
I have reported the program to GoDaddy's abuse department, it may take up to 24 hours before hosting gets shutdown because of violation of terms & conditions of the used company.
There are several organizations around the web, I mean handled by the police (like SEC), who can track you since you are serial scammers using no precautions = not experienced admin = direct to jail.

No need for Vasilich to reply to me 'cause I'm not talking bullshits, otherwise we can confirm he probably took part in all projects or maybe he's admin(?).

Really?  Grin  I think you are stupid too... if think that i am admin. You can do whatever you want, but still it will all be useless, because you're a stupid man, and do not understand it.
You can whine about all of HYIPs... so long as you wish  Grin   Oh, little baby, do you lost money in HYIP?.. Well, you can cry, baby! More and more... it is funny  Grin

You are poor noob without any money. Look at his messages.. he even can't do one deposit.
He always got money only from referrals when posting topic-scam like this:

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arbitgo-bet-on-sure-win-up-to-88-daily-with-auto-withdrawals-1148589. (scam on next day after posting)
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-the-grand-bitcoin-0001-btc-deposito-minimo-120-profitto-938007 (scam)

His trust profile (supermoney) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=436795

He can't write any proof about of his deposits or payouts, because he hasn't them. He is poor newbie, which have sweet dream about amount of 8k $ per month.

||||||||||||||||||||

I think supermoney - is admin of serial scammers (see above) using no precautions = not experienced admin = direct to jail.

As others say: "I lent him some test coins and he never paid back or even got in contact with me after I asked him about them. They're worthless but his lack of communication and commitment to his word makes me think he's not trustworthy." (see his trust profile)
legendary
I have reported the program to GoDaddy's abuse department, it may take up to 24 hours before hosting gets shutdown because of violation of terms & conditions of the used company.
There are several organizations around the web, I mean handled by the police (like SEC), who can track you since you are serial scammers using no precautions = not experienced admin = direct to jail.

No need for Vasilich to reply to me 'cause I'm not talking bullshits, otherwise we can confirm he probably took part in all projects or maybe he's admin(?).
Enlargerok (scam site) admin is coming back with new site Cheesy Grin

Yeah, and he is paying! I hope he will work few months as his last project...  Roll Eyes

Be careful Sir.
I am ready to hunt you.
I have several info about you that tells me that you are enlargerok Admin.
I also have people who are going to make sure you don't scam anymore.
I warned you.

Sure  Grin  I think you are really stupid man... if you think i am admin. You will lose money in all of HYIPs, because you are stupid   Cheesy

I dont think im stupid. I have the money to lose in HYIPs which I think you don't. I have more money in my bank account that the money you will ever make in your life.
As I said, I have the resources to get you.

Good luck.

Total i have lost in HYIP more than 50 BTC and don't whine as you. You are poor loser without money...  Grin
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!

Yeah, and he is paying! I hope he will work few months as his last project...  Roll Eyes

Be careful Sir.
I am ready to hunt you.
I warned you.

Sure  Grin  I think you are really stupid man... if you think i am admin. You will lose money in all of HYIPs, because you are stupid   Cheesy

I dont think im stupid. I have the money to lose in HYIPs which I think you don't. I have more money in my bank account that the money you will ever make in your life.
As I said, I have the resources to get you.

Good luck.

Be careful Sir.
I am ready to hunt you.
I warned you.

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!

Be careful Sir.
I am ready to hunt you.

I warned you.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Pages:
Jump to: