Pages:
Author

Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114% - page 21. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
do you have any promotions to start robitbot? bcoz i noticed since the launch of your site  , you haven't started a promotion.
it would be better for the site if you'll run a promotion or a giveaway to attract more and more investors! good luck to robitbot
You mean like he made on his old site enlargeok?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
do you have any promotions to start robitbot? bcoz i noticed since the launch of your site  , you haven't started a promotion.
it would be better for the site if you'll run a promotion or a giveaway to attract more and more investors! good luck to robitbot
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Dear investors!

Our project has been running for 2 weeks, and all participants get regular payments.
Join us to assess the quality of our service. We offer the conditions for long-term cooperation.
For you we developed an extremely profitable Investment Plan with high returns of

2% daily for 7 days (principal back)

---------------------------------------
Started: 2015-08-24
Days online: 14
Deposits: 25.35'551'977 BTC
Withdrawals: 6.24'030'563 BTC
---------------------------------------

Registration - https://robitbot.com
Activity: 350
Activity: 252
Yes, I know, but now have nowhere else to invest, and this project, I believe the promising more than all the rest, there is the opportunity to earn some coins.

Adequate opinion. No one, no one scares. Who wants to, he invests.

Why are you trying to tell other people, then it would be in the future scam. I think everyone realizes that in the future it will be. Do not waste your time on empty conversations that do not bring you a penny. Do not like to be engaged Nostradamus  Grin

PAYING OK
mib
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Yes, I know, but now have nowhere else to invest, and this project, I believe the promising more than all the rest, there is the opportunity to earn some coins.
Lol
account created today  Cheesy
Another alt account
Play your own ponzi all day long  Wink

Yes, you are right, it may very well be that new alt... but not a fact.  Undecided
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

Lol
account created today  Cheesy

Another alt account

Play your own ponzi all day long  Wink
Activity: 160
Love BTC!
Probably, now he is consulting with his lawyer to make a claim for moral damages brought by him caused by the publication of his private photos...  Grin

Don't worry I'm not going to report you, neither to bitcointalk' moderators.
You have already shown us enough from you  Wink
The main problem is that you are a Russian kid owning such programs, that's all.

Somehow, one day, you will get what you deserve from karma.

Contact me through PM to start moving we can have our lawyers talk. I work with the biggest attorneys at law in South America.
By the way, nice photo in turin. Love the fountain.

We will get you enlargerOk Admin.
Probably, now he is consulting with his lawyer to make a claim for moral damages brought by him caused by the publication of his private photos...  Grin

The main problem is that you are a Russian kid owning such programs, that's all.

Who are you, soothsayer or Harry Potter?

He's just poor gay, who earns using his mouth and ass...  Undecided
Activity: 252

Who are you, soothsayer or Harry Potter?

It's a real photo from your private collection - you are gay!
I think you should not be ashamed of it.
Pages:
Jump to: