Pages:
Author

Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114% - page 19. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Yep sent in test amount and still not showing up 24+ hours...
8d436888c6ec2aa10a6f43650e65dcd3098b618edf710780b3c963a333bd1bbd

We recently added the registration on site and possibly your transaction at 0.0067 BTC has been lost.
Please write your username and the number of your own wallet, we will check the details.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is this ponzi still paying?

i think it is because this thread was always updated with payment proofs by some of their investors but i don't wanna risk here cause i heard that the admin of the site was also the owner of enlargerok (which turned into scam)
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃

still maybe? feel wanna invest too here, but yea i dont want risk any amount here, its been awhile this program running, sooner or later will gone perhaps..
coz its like this when im investing on enlargerOK.. gone few day after i invested.. should invest in the beginning of time.
Activity: 358

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Yep sent in test amount and still not showing up 24+ hours...

8d436888c6ec2aa10a6f43650e65dcd3098b618edf710780b3c963a333bd1bbd

Activity: 350
My deposits: 0.2 BTC ( $50 ) + 1 BTC ( $240 ) and more $20 = more than $310
https://blockchain.info/tx/8d73699659bc4cb6eb5cea4df806f32038411304392454fd1ea1ba3044597819

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lolfreak87, B4RF, james.lent, mib, supermoney, ClashBit, coinhugger, krunox123 and other...

I apologize for the abuse in this forum, but you must understand - i made a deposit, and I need to return it with profit.
But you write only negative messages about this project, which doing payouts all time.
We know that you want more investors here that you can get you profits...
That's why you promoting this site.
But please don't speak again bad things about peoples you don't know!

Sorry for that. It is my mistake.
It's ok.
lolfreak87, B4RF, james.lent, mib, supermoney, ClashBit, coinhugger, krunox123 and other...

I apologize for the abuse in this forum, but you must understand - i made a deposit, and I need to return it with profit.
But you write only negative messages about this project, which doing payouts all time.

Sorry for that. It is my mistake.

What you're doing is indirectly promoting the scam, so i have to leave you a negative feedback and im sure many will soon follow too.

I'm not going to have a discussion about this project, you can write anything you want.
Now I will be only post information about my deposits and withdrawals as other investors.

Good Luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

What you're doing is indirectly promoting the scam, so i have to leave you a negative feedback and im sure many will soon follow too.

REAL FACT - this project pays already more than 2 weeks, but other projects just are scam after 1-2 days (or max 1 week)... but you are too stupid man and don't understand this moment.
Look at my wallet - https://blockchain.info/address/12gph2cm1zmsX9MFsEhDSoLgqK3boqnZCr - i got all payments in time every day!
Just you are loser in life and all you can do - just whine all time. Everyone here are understand what HYIP - it is risk, but you are too stupid and continue whine all time again and again.
You are the loser who whine all time.... you whine about this project if a users talk bad of this.
And i said to you on my first posts that i will not invest in a site wich i know that the admin is a serial scammer and will scam again.
I have invested in many ponzis and hyips till now and i am happy with it and also i win from gambling.

You're completely confused in your mind, a newcomer.
I invested here and got profit, but you don't did anything and does not have invested. You are only the whining all time as poor loser in life.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Today I also received my payment

Amount sent: 0.004 BTC ($ 0.98)
Date: 2015-09-08 12:23:42
Transaction code: https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/c4bf732c08714310f1c9f06122b797651c1ec1979702cb910d90a7a4e5592850
Payment sent to: BitCoin
You risked your 1BTC that you get only 0.02BTC profit how crazy are the peoples today.....

lol, you are really silly newbie...  Grin   it is 2% Daily for 1 Week, i invested 1 BTC and after 1 week got back my deposit 1 BTC with net profit 0.14 BTC.
Shut up with your dirty talks you are the newbie here you just promote this scam.
And yes it's my mistake i wrote 0.02BTC because i don't see that you get 14% profit i have corrected it now. but 0.02 and 0.14BTC is the same.
You risk 1BTC for only 0.14BTC.
And you talk about this program like you talking about your family,
if anyone says bad things about this scam you come and begin to talk dirty about him and you say about all newbies this is a shame,
if you are the admin or a friend of him then i can understand why you are talking so about this site.

REAL FACT - this project pays already more than 2 weeks, but other projects just are scam after 1-2 days (or max 1 week)... but you are too stupid man and don't understand this moment.
Look at my wallet - https://blockchain.info/address/12gph2cm1zmsX9MFsEhDSoLgqK3boqnZCr - i got all payments in time every day!
Just you are loser in life and all you can do - just whine all time. Everyone here are understand what HYIP - it is risk, but you are too stupid and continue whine all time again and again.
You are the loser who whine all time.... you whine about this project if a users talk bad of this.
And i said to you on my first posts that i will not invest in a site wich i know that the admin is a serial scammer and will scam again.
I have invested in many ponzis and hyips till now and i am happy with it and also i win from gambling.
You risked your 1BTC that you get only 0.02BTC profit how crazy are the peoples today.....

lol, you are really silly newbie...  Grin   it is 2% Daily for 1 Week, i invested 1 BTC and after 1 week got back my deposit 1 BTC with net profit 0.14 BTC.
Shut up with your dirty talks you are the newbie here you just promote this scam.
And yes it's my mistake i wrote 0.02BTC because i don't see that you get 14% profit i have corrected it now. but 0.02 and 0.14BTC is the same.
You risk 1BTC for only 0.14BTC.
And you talk about this program like you talking about your family,
if anyone says bad things about this scam you come and begin to talk dirty about him and you say about all newbies this is a shame,
if you are the admin or a friend of him then i can understand why you are talking so about this site.

Pages:
Jump to: