Pages:
Author

Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114% - page 25. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Putting 1 BTC into a place like this to return an extra 0.14BTC to gain $34 or their about on current market value is risky.  I would rather just go buy another alt coin and make a lot more rerun or trade and gain than to risk $220 ish for a small return. Good luck in your adventure hope you make RIO.
He is just promoting this scam...
Maybe he work with the scammer admin.
I hope no one will fall in this scam!

And you where to invest, certainly not in a scam.
I invest in sites wich are seriouse and i trade and gamble so i make my money.

I see that you justify what you safe and secure deposits. But I do not believe you, because you say your words are not backed by any actions.
Activity: 350
usman41, you are lie. Why scam? I got all payments in time and all of my referrals too.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I HOPE EVERY ONE HAPPY ON BITCOIN NOT INTO SCAM I HELP TO ALL EVERYONE
Activity: 196

Putting 1 BTC into a place like this to return an extra 0.14BTC to gain $34 or their about on current market value is risky.  I would rather just go buy another alt coin and make a lot more rerun or trade and gain than to risk $220 ish for a small return. Good luck in your adventure hope you make RIO.

I invest in sites wich are seriouse and i trade and gamble so i make my money.
Activity: 252

Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Activity: 350
With all of you dumping in big, you can say good by to the site soon. The trick is to get in early game, not now.

You are wrong, because it is not really such a big sum.

This site is pozni scheme, never trust this sites, only in the first days they pay everything so they can make you trust them. This type of site won't last more than a month.

You are poor newbie in HYIP. I think they will work many months with so low percentage.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This site is pozni scheme, never trust this sites, only in the first days they pay everything so they can make you trust them. This type of site won't last more than a month.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
With all of you dumping in big, you can say good by to the site soon. The trick is to get in early game, not now.
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
wow big deposit, not sure when can i earn that much and invested it  Grin
u made me wanna invest somemore in here hahaha,
any how, good luck on this big investment.
Pages:
Jump to: