Pages:
Author

Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114% - page 26. (Read 20712 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
High interest outcome is fast scamming ........
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Was thinking to join this one but am going to stick well away. Admin not been round for a number of days and seems like another one that vanished then at a moments notice this pops up very much like it. Any copy sites might be good for a while but to be honest too many copy cats come along and scam. Good luck to all who are in this.

I agree with you on that, Crazyearner.  I also decided not to go into Robot. I liked their previous site EnlargerOK a lot though but this one is just not the same. Instead I am trying my luck at HonestDoubler and Platinum-fund.  I had put 1.3 BTC into Platinum-fund and I already ROIed but at this point it is too risky to put in more, they just passed the $100,000 total in deposits (insane I know). HonestDoubler however is just getting up to steam so that's a good alternative at this point for a nice gamble.

Just so you should know, those total investment shown aint legit. You can easily make any input you want with goldcoders or any other script.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Was thinking to join this one but am going to stick well away. Admin not been round for a number of days and seems like another one that vanished then at a moments notice this pops up very much like it. Any copy sites might be good for a while but to be honest too many copy cats come along and scam. Good luck to all who are in this.

I agree with you on that, Crazyearner.  I also decided not to go into Robot. I liked their previous site EnlargerOK a lot though but this one is just not the same. Instead I am trying my luck at HonestDoubler and Platinum-fund.  I had put 1.3 BTC into Platinum-fund and I already ROIed but at this point it is too risky to put in more, they just passed the $100,000 total in deposits (insane I know). HonestDoubler however is just getting up to steam so that's a good alternative at this point for a nice gamble.

Yeah my thoughts are the same as soon seen EnlargerOK go and then out of no where comes RoBoT little odd for that to surface at the time the other one goes. Even with people getting paid staying well away from it. and any alike. I like originally ones better and some that last for a long time not to rob people blind.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 350
Activity: 252
I am like you i can't understand why they supporting this scam!
I am not sure too, but I think they are either part of the scam or very naive.
They have been warned, it's their own fault if Ro฿ot run away with their funds. Embarrassed
Yes i think they are a part of the scam or friends from the scammer admin...(but maybe also very naive)

I think in another way, the admin has established itself for long work, he did not scam in 1-2 days or a week (like many scam-sites here), and he will work for a long time and I have time to make good money here.

The right words mean.

My 4 payment
0.0019 BTC ($ 0.45) - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/07c2a77258eca9190d90bcd18018d3e6770c9e0f7e7401b3d7222ccf2149ca9a
Activity: 350
They have been warned, it's their own fault if Ro฿ot run away with their funds. Embarrassed
Yes i think they are a part of the scam or friends from the scammer admin...(but maybe also very naive)

I think in another way, the admin has established itself for long work, he did not scam in 1-2 days or a week (like many scam-sites here), and he will work for a long time and I have time to make good money here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Since it's only dusts he's paying out, it won't be an issue. The moment someone deposits big, then you can say goodbye.
This site is owned by the same admin who ran EnlargerOK. I still don't understand why you guys are still supporting it. You guys deserve to get scammed. lol.
LoL a newbie who say the site is good .....
Newbie this site is from a scammer he run away with the coins from the user on enlargeok!
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Since it's only dusts he's paying out, it won't be an issue. The moment someone deposits big, then you can say goodbye.
This site is owned by the same admin who ran EnlargerOK. I still don't understand why you guys are still supporting it. You guys deserve to get scammed. lol.
It has been said too many times already. There are many factors why they keep supporting the scammer.
It's because they are either have too many bitcoin to spent or they are simply don't care about their money.

or worse... they are just a sock puppet. Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: