Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 7. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
Hi Richiela,

We are planning to upgrade ROSCoin to use masternodes but for this a swap is needed. I'm wondering if you can do the swap? That i just sent you the number of ROSCoins to your exchange and the swap automatically happens on the exchange.

I will work with a timer so that people have the time to move all their coins to Bittrex. How many ROSCons are currently on Bittrex? as i want to premine the exact amount of coins.

Can you please let me know if that is possible? Thanks.

And still waiting for Trex there response, from the moment Rami is gone, Bittrex has been moving slow.
Activity: 194
Maybe female Tina is hot, I'd surely buy her, but she's posting for the wrong topic. Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

There is a growing interest ROS - it very well.

We are waiting for good news.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me how to stake in the ROScoin wallet? I haven't received any rewards at all so not sure if I'm doing it right...
Unlock your wallet
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me how to stake in the ROScoin wallet? I haven't received any rewards at all so not sure if I'm doing it right...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
A good day to buy some ROS Smiley

So a swap huh? Sounds good to me.. The ROS sourcecode can use a little upgrade  Smiley
My weight used to be bigger than network weight as shown in my wallet's notifications. Now the total network weight has increased a Lot since two days.
Somebody has moved a lot of coins to his wallet for staking. So it's getting harder to stake.
Right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 444
Not getting any staking rewards today...anything (nodes) needs to be changed?

Noticed the issue initially for few hours but everything seems to be fine now and i am getting staking rewards
Activity: 444
Not getting any staking rewards today...anything (nodes) needs to be changed?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
http://explorer.e-waluty.net.pl/ROS/
Code:
addnode=pl.e-waluty.net.pl

Dobra robota wargo Smiley Wkrótce ROS będzie wielki...

Good job wargo:) Soon ROS will be great ...

Activity: 486
Technician
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
sorry guys,
i don t understand if ros masternode is alive... what is the cost for add a masternode?
please give me info
thx in advance

Masternode is not live yet, checking with Trex for swap as a swap is required.
Activity: 827
sorry guys,
i don t understand if ros masternode is alive... what is the cost for add a masternode?
please give me info
thx in advance
As if you read my mind yesterday, Placebo. Indeed. Btw, it is time for the short-sighted to sell now (more for us)! Cheesy
legendary
wished i had some more free btc to buy me more ros at those low prices.
When price will be the same in some days i will do.
Its dirty cheap in my opinion.

Coin price depends on what people want to give for a coin, but when you compare it with other coins then ROS looks indeed cheap. But also not a lot of sell orders, i mean yesterday it was 24 and hit 41, with just a little power it jump to 100 sats.
legendary

There is still time to get on the train !

You need to take the picture with all the people on the train Cheesy
legendary
ROS almost at first page on Trex. Some good action again, good for the future, looking a lot better then before.
legendary
2M ROS for 1 AMD, maybe expensive for me  Smiley

ROS price is pretty low... that is 0.6 BTC so i believe that is cheaper then buying it in the shop. It should be cheaper,as the prices were set so that some people are really start to use ROS with buying and selling real products.
Pages:
Jump to: