Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 26. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i will continue to hold all my coins and hope something happens soon with ROS ...

I don't know... i have contacted the guy that was planning to take it over on the technical side, but it seems that he is gone or on holiday or so. Altcoin business is having a hard time, people are not making any money anymore, all coins are dropping. That are the facts.

If anybody have any ideas how to bring Roscoin back in the picture, please let me know. As i try everything and it doesn't seems to work out.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
i will continue to hold all my coins and hope something happens soon with ROS ...
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
What's up with adding Ros to Coin-swap?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Activity: 1624
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
we will be rescued by multipool

For that we need a more support of miners.
we will be rescued by multipool
legendary
come on guys, do something for ROS ....

I've been in contact with one of the guys that run DOPE coin, if he was interesting in taking it over or not. He was interested and would post something on the thread but i didn't see anything. So i will check again. We (or I) will not give up so early on my coin, it is only 6 months old, so..

i hope you will bring good news to ROS
still HLOD this ROS

Look at MZC... as long as a coin is listing on a exchange, it is not dead. and lets see what this guy can do.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I've been in contact with one of the guys that run DOPE coin, if he was interesting in taking it over or not. He was interested and would post something on the thread but i didn't see anything. So i will check again. We (or I) will not give up so early on my coin, it is only 6 months old, so..

i hope you will bring good news to ROS
still HLOD this ROS
legendary

Activity: 714
Same here still hold all my coins  Cool
I still believe in ROS and i hope the time will come soon for ROS     We all waiting for this   Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Activity: 1624
I hope they will pump ROS like CraigsCoin ^^
Activity: 714
Hope volume of Ros pick up on Bittrex, might be delisted on 16 January.

Any new news?  Huh
legendary
For ONLY 5,000,000 ROSCOINS you can buy a AMD R7950 (Model: FX-795A-TD). Free shipment.

https://twitter.com/roscoin/status/551861076896534528

That is ONLY 0.40BTC or $120!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: