Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 29. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think the time we need is to increase volume, or it will be delisted from Bittrex. I have contacted coin-swap the upcoming exchange and i hope ROS will be added there soon.
Coin-swap - XPY = nothing.  Look at Coin-swap, as soon as XPY has been listed on Bittrex, it is loosing the trade volume day by day. Soon Coin-swap will be like it was till a couple of weeks ago.

I don't agree. Coin-swap did just a upgrade at the wrong time. And a lot of people move over from Coin-swap to Bittrex. But face the facts, Bittrex is dying. They are just trying to keep their exchange busy by adding all coins in the de-list list again, so that they force people to buy coins.I give Bittrex 3 or 4 months and their books will be closed.
I do not agree with you too. When I asked you about the pegging, you said considering Grow is not on any main exchange, it does not make any sense to do it. Now If you think Coin-swap is good and gonna be great soon, so why don't you peg Ros with Grow? Grow is listed on coin-swap.

At the moment it seems that GROW is not the coin that i was expecting to be. In fact i'm unloading my coins running giveaways. Coin-swap reminds me of Bittrex when it was small.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I think the time we need is to increase volume, or it will be delisted from Bittrex. I have contacted coin-swap the upcoming exchange and i hope ROS will be added there soon.
Coin-swap - XPY = nothing.  Look at Coin-swap, as soon as XPY has been listed on Bittrex, it is loosing the trade volume day by day. Soon Coin-swap will be like it was till a couple of weeks ago.

I don't agree. Coin-swap did just a upgrade at the wrong time. And a lot of people move over from Coin-swap to Bittrex. But face the facts, Bittrex is dying. They are just trying to keep their exchange busy by adding all coins in the de-list list again, so that they force people to buy coins.I give Bittrex 3 or 4 months and their books will be closed.
I do not agree with you too. When I asked you about the pegging, you said considering Grow is not on any main exchange, it does not make any sense to do it. Now If you think Coin-swap is good and gonna be great soon, so why don't you peg Ros with Grow? Grow is listed on coin-swap.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I'm liking coin-swap with it's nice quick interface and I hope they do add ROS.
legendary
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Volume: 527.26 BTC - 140 BTC of PYC so only 380 BTC volume in other coins, and they are asking 0.20 BTC per day. Sorry. I've removed all my fonds from Bittrex and will stop trading on it.

Does this post mean Ros is gonna die this time?

Somebody is selling all their ROSCoins???

I've launched a X-Mass giveaway.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=2314.0

Also another giveaway from me:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=2313.0

The plan was to PEG ROS to GROW but at the moment GROW is not on a major exchange. Or maybe they are already on one. Coin-Swap but they just don't know it. I also have asked to add ROS to Coin-Swap as i believe that this exchange will overtake Bittrex and will become huge.

the time will come for ROS   Smiley
Volume: 527.26 BTC - 140 BTC of PYC so only 380 BTC volume in other coins, and they are asking 0.20 BTC per day. Sorry. I've removed all my fonds from Bittrex and will stop trading on it.

Does this post mean Ros is gonna die this time?
legendary
You were so proud of yourself for dumping out of DOPE.  You then ran and made a shitcoin clone, just like every other shitbag out there, thinking you were going to rule the roost.  You just diluted the alt market just a bit more, and now look at your shitbox.  Single satoshi and doomed to extinction.  Go ahead and curse bittrex you fool, they're the only one carrying any volume for this piece of shit coin.

Roll Eyes

Yes, DOPE was really the greatest shitcoin that i ever. Bought a lot of it, at 7 sats or so, and the suddenly CANN came, the perfect storm to make money.  And now DOPE will be delisted too, but who cares, if Bittrex continue like this then there is no bittrex anymore in a few weeks. Already contacted coin-swap for getting ROS listed there.
legendary
Activity: 1246
You were so proud of yourself for dumping out of DOPE.  You then ran and made a shitcoin clone, just like every other shitbag out there, thinking you were going to rule the roost.  You just diluted the alt market just a bit more, and now look at your shitbox.  Single satoshi and doomed to extinction.  Go ahead and curse bittrex you fool, they're the only one carrying any volume for this piece of shit coin.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Merry Christmas guys!! Smiley

please dump at 7 sat  Roll Eyes

Big whale? Dump it at 7 sats and pump it to 70 sats? That is what they have been doing with QSLV
I leave this community at 80sato ,now it surprises me. The price now is under two digits .And everyone is ready to huge dump.sorry to see

Ah, it is not November 2013 anymore... too much coins, a lot less money in altcoin market... that explains a lot, also greed of people, they only buy coins and sell them in a few hours for little profit. In November 2013 people were holding their coins a lot longer. Now when there is a profit of 10% people start selling, in November 2013 people only start selling at 100% and more profit.

Look in the mirror, placebo.  Yours is just one more shitcoin on the pile.  YOU and people like you are to blame.

Of course, it was me that crash BTC from $1100 to $330 and took out all the altcoin market. It is always a pressure to see that i have this big type of impact.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246

Big whale? Dump it at 7 sats and pump it to 70 sats? That is what they have been doing with QSLV
I leave this community at 80sato ,now it surprises me. The price now is under two digits .And everyone is ready to huge dump.sorry to see

Ah, it is not November 2013 anymore... too much coins, a lot less money in altcoin market... that explains a lot, also greed of people, they only buy coins and sell them in a few hours for little profit. In November 2013 people were holding their coins a lot longer. Now when there is a profit of 10% people start selling, in November 2013 people only start selling at 100% and more profit.

Look in the mirror, placebo.  Yours is just one more shitcoin on the pile.  YOU and people like you are to blame.
legendary
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NKT
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

well, that was quick to be put up for de-listing again.

This is really starting to be ridicules, the behavior of Bittrex. Come on... they just removed a full list, and ROS was also selected that time, and now again. I beleive they know that there shitexchange is dying. This is too much. FUCK Bittrex.
legendary
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NKT
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

well, that was quick to be put up for de-listing again.
legendary

Not only that but more bots are being ran
legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We will keep our coins and did not sell because we still believe in ROS

and maybe we buy some cheap ROS again  ...  Smiley

merry christmas from germany
Pages:
Jump to: