Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 27. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
BTW: Promotion video of GROW. As you notice ROSCOIN is listed!!! So you can use your ROSCOINS to buy some seeds if you want.... Another promise that has be completed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFDPE5_raI

http://cryptogrowshop.com/

PS: Complaining is always easy, but looking at what is happening is something different as for some people everything is still not enough.

legendary
these days you don`t need features to have a successful coin , all you need is a person with a huge amount of btc to invest in

releasing the android staking wallet won`t change anything  Sad , I have no idea what would help roscoin at this moment
+1
All good coins have a godfather behind
We need time  Wink

Everything is indeed based on people with huge amount of BTC. Look at XPY... they manipulate the price, let it drop like crazy, and then start buying it.

Look at MUGA, i even don't know that they have a DEV anymore... and it jumps 700%. Ok, at the moment ROS also need a more active DEV then the current one. I had a little talk with a guy to take a more active role in ROS.

About people investing in ROS. A long time ROS has been trading above ICO price, a very long time, so people were able to make some money, other people lost money. There are still those AMD graphic cards that you can buy at a HUGE discount.
legendary
Hey Placebo your dev has been online today and is busy with Hempcoin thread.

Yes, i just notice, will check with him.
legendary
these days you don`t need features to have a successful coin , all you need is a person with a huge amount of btc to invest in

releasing the android staking wallet won`t change anything  Sad , I have no idea what would help roscoin at this moment
+1
We need time  Wink

Everything is indeed based on people with huge amount of BTC. Look at XPY... they manipulate the price, let it drop like crazy, and then start buying it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

+1
We need time  Wink
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Hey Placebo your dev has been online today and is busy with Hempcoin thread.
Activity: 644

releasing the android staking wallet won`t change anything  Sad , I have no idea what would help roscoin at this moment
www.roscoin.com was hacked, yes again, why in the world someone wants to hack roscoin site?
Last night i spent time to recover it, and to protect it better then before, so hope it will hold for now.

Seems that for people everything is scam if they do not made a profit.
How can be scam if Roscoin exists 4 months, and at least 2 of the developers are still here and they are trying to recover/maintaine things?
Well you know better, it was just my opinion.
+1

Yes, why are people hacking roscoin.com???

It has not been hacked. Your website has been blacklisted.

what do you mean blacklisted , by whom ? there is nothing to gain from hacking roscoin site why would anyone bother with it

Based on WOT.
Activity: 644
www.roscoin.com was hacked, yes again, why in the world someone wants to hack roscoin site?
Last night i spent time to recover it, and to protect it better then before, so hope it will hold for now.

How can be scam if Roscoin exists 4 months, and at least 2 of the developers are still here and they are trying to recover/maintaine things?
+1

what do you mean blacklisted , by whom ? there is nothing to gain from hacking roscoin site why would anyone bother with it
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Dev team should take care of innovating and introducing new buyers = volume.

About innovation. Did you ever use the ROSSend or ROSChat? Do people really care about innovation? Those BTC have some innovation? Those other coins has innovation? There was all a big hype around Anon send etc, but nobody is using it.

I've reach out to one of the guys from DOPE. He took over CND and it part of DOPE too. I've been checking if he was interesting to work on ROS and do the programming stuff, as the guy that has been working on ROS all the time has been missing in action.
As for innovation, are you saying that Roscoin was an innovative coin? or it has been the first coin which brought send or chat feature in its wallet? Definitely not. Also, what's the point in having chat feature? If I want to text someone I have enough apps to do it. Innovation in cryptocurrency world is something like Bitbay is trying to do. Something like a Marketplace. I am not trying to argue about Bitbay or if they can do it or can't or what is happening to that coin. I am talking about having new idea. Something that forces people to use your coin for something.

But it is what you are saying here. Bitbay try to do something for their coin, but look at the price. Was $1M now only $200k. BTC remain me of something that happened 300 years ago, with Tulps in the Netherlands. People were paying a lot of money for just a tulp and suddenly it just collapsed. The same happened with BTC. BTC was worth nothing 4 years ago. Last year everybody went crazy, all people start making their own coin because it was easy money, now the market is dead. Nobody talking about BTC anymore. The market is just alive because of a few people that pump it from time to time. It has been months that BTC was trading above $500 and the trend stay down. As long as there is no BTC pump to $1000 all coins will have problems.

As you know, the person that work on the coin is lost for a few weeks. I've been trying to get another person dedicated for doing some work on ROS, but at the moment no luck Sad

Do you pay your programers? If so, when? in advance or after delivering the product?

I pay a part in advance and then when it is being delivered, but that was a mistake. I should have paid when it is being delivered and working.

You mean you have paid someone and he has been disappeared and has not delivered your product and you do not care about it? Also, he has not done what he was supposed to do with Ethancoin. I am trying to believe it but it is hard to do.

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

You know his name, i already told you this.... another point is, if ROS is(/was) scam, should i not already be gone? And if somebody try to scam they will not use their own name but post pictures of somebody else and use his identity.
But you had collaboration with a scammer in Ethan and Ros coin. He was supposed to deliver products and he ran away. Say Hi to CND dev for me too.

And is that my fault? I don't think so. Shit happens, you know. And what happened in the past is the past, lets focus on the future of ROS. I believe that i have proven myself enough that i'm still here and try to do something for ROS, and with some community help, with some positive talk (and not always going back to the past) this coin can still do something...

what happened in the past is the past, lets focus on the future of ROS . that right

About innovation. Did you ever use the ROSSend or ROSChat? Do people really care about innovation? Those BTC have some innovation? Those other coins has innovation? There was all a big hype around Anon send etc, but nobody is using it.

I've reach out to one of the guys from DOPE. He took over CND and it part of DOPE too. I've been checking if he was interesting to work on ROS and do the programming stuff, as the guy that has been working on ROS all the time has been missing in action.
As for innovation, are you saying that Roscoin was an innovative coin? or it has been the first coin which brought send or chat feature in its wallet? Definitely not. Also, what's the point in having chat feature? If I want to text someone I have enough apps to do it. Innovation in cryptocurrency world is something like Bitbay is trying to do. Something like a Marketplace. I am not trying to argue about Bitbay or if they can do it or can't or what is happening to that coin. I am talking about having new idea. Something that forces people to use your coin for something.

But it is what you are saying here. Bitbay try to do something for their coin, but look at the price. Was $1M now only $200k. BTC remain me of something that happened 300 years ago, with Tulps in the Netherlands. People were paying a lot of money for just a tulp and suddenly it just collapsed. The same happened with BTC. BTC was worth nothing 4 years ago. Last year everybody went crazy, all people start making their own coin because it was easy money, now the market is dead. Nobody talking about BTC anymore. The market is just alive because of a few people that pump it from time to time. It has been months that BTC was trading above $500 and the trend stay down. As long as there is no BTC pump to $1000 all coins will have problems.

As you know, the person that work on the coin is lost for a few weeks. I've been trying to get another person dedicated for doing some work on ROS, but at the moment no luck Sad

Do you pay your programers? If so, when? in advance or after delivering the product?

I pay a part in advance and then when it is being delivered, but that was a mistake. I should have paid when it is being delivered and working.

You mean you have paid someone and he has been disappeared and has not delivered your product and you do not care about it? Also, he has not done what he was supposed to do with Ethancoin. I am trying to believe it but it is hard to do.

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

You know his name, i already told you this.... another point is, if ROS is(/was) scam, should i not already be gone? And if somebody try to scam they will not use their own name but post pictures of somebody else and use his identity.
But you had collaboration with a scammer in Ethan and Ros coin. He was supposed to deliver products and he ran away. Say Hi to CND dev for me too.

And is that my fault? I don't think so. Shit happens, you know. And what happened in the past is the past, lets focus on the future of ROS. I believe that i have proven myself enough that i'm still here and try to do something for ROS, and with some community help, with some positive talk (and not always going back to the past) this coin can still do something...

Absolutely it is your fault. Because you have launched a project and employed someone without knowing him. You do not know his real first name, family name, address and even his real country and you made collaboration with him. His ran away and that caused mess and untrustworthy and finally loss for investors. Your justification is acceptable only for you not for law. Seems you have not known your place yet. If you launch a coin and try to support it and finally it fails and too many people loose their money, it is totally OK. But if you launch a project with collaboration with scammers and people you do not even know their names, something like this happens. People loose their trusts. However there is always a solution, New nickname and New coin. I am not talking about myself, but for God sake, please a little care about your investors. They are people like you and your real invest is them not your coin. Anyway I am not blaming you for the past, I am giving you a piece of advice for the future. Who knows what will happen in future. Maybe collaborating with unknown and scammer people cost you a lot in future. I am sure in Belgium and among your friends and ex-classmates you can find some decent programmers to help you. Instead of some unknown bastards in this sites. Hope your coin survives and be successful.

this is also true and realy i hope Ros survives and be successfull

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

Absolutely it is your fault. Because you have launched a project and employed someone without knowing him. You do not know his real first name, family name, address and even his real country and you made collaboration with him. His ran away and that caused mess and untrustworthy and finally loss for investors. Your justification is acceptable only for you not for law. Seems you have not known your place yet. If you launch a coin and try to support it and finally it fails and too many people loose their money, it is totally OK. But if you launch a project with collaboration with scammers and people you do not even know their names, something like this happens. People loose their trusts. However there is always a solution, New nickname and New coin. I am not talking about myself, but for God sake, please a little care about your investors. They are people like you and your real invest is them not your coin. Anyway I am not blaming you for the past, I am giving you a piece of advice for the future. Who knows what will happen in future. Maybe collaborating with unknown and scammer people cost you a lot in future. I am sure in Belgium and among your friends and ex-classmates you can find some decent programmers to help you. Instead of some unknown bastards in this sites. Hope your coin survives and be successful.
legendary

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

+1

legendary

+1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: