Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 33. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
Are there anything new for the development of ROS ?

Thanks !
I guess not  Undecided

It has been a little quiet, but i'm still here and we move little by little to the right direction.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
ROS has just be added on COINTOPAY.

Have a look here Wink

https://cointopay.com/integration.jsp

We should be added on http://www.cryptogrowshop.com/ soon too. Some nice x-mass moments are coming our way Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Thanks !
I guess not  Undecided
Edit: I stand corrected
Activity: 62

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
I'm checking if ROS can be added at cointopay.com, if we are added then GROW owner will add ROS as payment method on his website, and this will allow us to buy seeds etc.
legendary
Half of the coins on bittrex has a volume lower the 0.20 BTC, the time that Bittrex had volumes of 2000 BTC are long over.... they should reduce it again to 0.10BTC and come back to earth. And start acting like they were 8 months ago, when they were small.

Now i even heard that GROW cannot be listed because of their shop store plans, come on. Or better they have to pay $2000 for a audit and then maybe still not being listed....

the only reason why the bittrex volume is down is because there are less scam coin released in the last two months

I expect a new wave in january like this year

The other reason is because there have been lots of scam coins before and people are not trusting to Altcoins as much as before. Particularly after what happened to EQS coin's investors.

The problem is:

Every scam coin are BTCs that never get back in the market. They either change it into $ or they keep it in wallet and don't trade at all. If ROS was launched in 2013 then it was  $1M coins. I remember coins like SXC, NET, EAC, CAT, MEOW, FST, MOON, ...all trading at crazy prices, now a coin is worth a little less Smiley but more realistic. You need to think about this. A digital coin is that worth more then a house? then a car, then a boot?

A coin is just software that is being copied over and over again. If you would check all the coins and check which coin is a copy of which coin then you will notice that 70% of the coins are copies of 5 major coins.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Half of the coins on bittrex has a volume lower the 0.20 BTC, the time that Bittrex had volumes of 2000 BTC are long over.... they should reduce it again to 0.10BTC and come back to earth. And start acting like they were 8 months ago, when they were small.

Now i even heard that GROW cannot be listed because of their shop store plans, come on. Or better they have to pay $2000 for a audit and then maybe still not being listed....

the only reason why the bittrex volume is down is because there are less scam coin released in the last two months

The other reason is because there have been lots of scam coins before and people are not trusting to Altcoins as much as before. Particularly after what happened to EQS coin's investors.
Activity: 644

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
We need more ppl intrested in :c
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
some kind of positive (ANN) from DEV would go a long way to promote a pump .
Activity: 492
i have 2 mil coins but no sell orders, i also wish they would drop that .8 btc sell @22

If someone wants to pump or something to cause a raise in price, 0.8 is nothing to beat.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i have 2 mil coins but no sell orders, i also wish they would drop that .8 btc sell @22
Activity: 714
Completely agree with your comment, that order is very stupid  Huh
Ok, so could whoever has that 3.9 mil sell order please take it down for a while.  We're kinda stuck @  ~22 sat, and it'll help you get more profit too if ROS gets more value
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
The time for ROS will come sooner or later Smiley
legendary

The volume on trex puts us in danger of delisting... Act quickly
What's up with adding to Cryptsy? I remember Ros was supposed to be added to Cryptsy if its wallet problem would resolve.

I already try to contact them several times, but no response... there was in fact already a page available for ROS but because of the wallet problems it didn't make it... But now everything is fixed and they still didn't add us.

maybe they want a "donation" first , then they will add roscoin .

Donation makes miracles happen.  Tongue

especially in the cryptoworld , you have to pay for everything if you want to make something happen
The trick is to pay people in your currency to make them want it to be successful
Pages:
Jump to: