Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 34. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What's up with adding to Cryptsy? I remember Ros was supposed to be added to Cryptsy if its wallet problem would resolve.

I already try to contact them several times, but no response... there was in fact already a page available for ROS but because of the wallet problems it didn't make it... But now everything is fixed and they still didn't add us.

maybe they want a "donation" first , then they will add roscoin .

Donation makes miracles happen.  Tongue

especially in the cryptoworld , you have to pay for everything if you want to make something happen
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 492
How long is minimum stake age?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I would but my wallet does not sync so I need some nodes.

Try add this one 104.131.186.39:19090 on NODES CONTROL tab.

That one worked. Thanks!
What's up with adding to Cryptsy? I remember Ros was supposed to be added to Cryptsy if its wallet problem would resolve.

I already try to contact them several times, but no response... there was in fact already a page available for ROS but because of the wallet problems it didn't make it... But now everything is fixed and they still didn't add us.

Donation makes miracles happen.  Tongue
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra

Try add this one 104.131.186.39:19090 on NODES CONTROL tab.
I guess it's been almost a week that the average trade volume is below 0.2 BTC.
legendary

maybe... already spend so much money on all type of things (website design, coin, promotion,etc) that there is not much left.

legendary

legendary
I have a question: why nobody is staking? Roll Eyes

Activity: 101
Frank Sinatra
I have a question: why nobody is staking? Roll Eyes
legendary
Opal on Supernet??? And the price jump like crazy. Is Supernet back in business? Maybe i need to contact those guys again.

Do it quickly   Smiley

I have sent a PM, so waiting for response.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Opal on Supernet??? And the price jump like crazy. Is Supernet back in business? Maybe i need to contact those guys again.

Do it quickly   Smiley
legendary
I don`t know why does most of the people want to buy weed with their cryptocurrency ,

there are other things besides drugs , I for one would like to buy some cpu-s or motherboards with my coins ,

there are a few sites that offer that service but they don`t deliver to my country,

I am glad to see roscoin is making some progress  Smiley
legendary
I hope to ann that website soon. Should be interesting to see how people will react.

Can someone post some nodes? My wallet does not sync. Thanks
legendary
I hope to ann that website soon. Should be interesting to see how people will react.
Activity: 97
I coded blockchain explorer for ROS as a hobby. Now, it's finished http://ros.magicbit.net
It's alpha version and there may be lots of bugs, so feel free to pm me about them.  Wink

That is great! I've been messing around with the coin-chance script (https://github.com/Ruzihm/coin-chance) for Ros, but haven't had much luck (I'm not the best at coding).  It's supposed to be a gambling script running off node.js, so take a look if you're into that kind of thing.
Pages:
Jump to: