Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 72. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Fixed price never works, not with dollars, euros, bitcoins or any other coins. What if i set a fixed price and 1 day later someone else is selling cheaper? It is all based on supply and demand. If CANN suddenly jump to a $10B coin, then it will not be 1 CANN = 1 gr but 0.1 CANN = 1 gr

In a way, stating 1 coin = 1 gram like the Cann devs have done, is fixing it. I understand what you are saying though, totally agree.

I'm in CANN of course, as that will give great returns, and with this profit i will support the coin price of ROS Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Fixed price never works, not with dollars, euros, bitcoins or any other coins. What if i set a fixed price and 1 day later someone else is selling cheaper? It is all based on supply and demand. If CANN suddenly jump to a $10B coin, then it will not be 1 CANN = 1 gr but 0.1 CANN = 1 gr

In a way, stating 1 coin = 1 gram like the Cann devs have done, is fixing it. I understand what you are saying though, totally agree.
legendary
  Can trade of marijuana??
1 ros = How many marijuana ?

Cheesy i think you will need to pay a little more then 1 ROS coin. Smiley

100 ros =??

Cost price of marijuana = XXXX ROSCOINS so if marijuana cost $5 then you have to pay = XXXX ROSCOINS that is equal to $5. They are shops, you know. It is not like CANN that say 1 CAN = 1 GR when the price is 20 times cheaper. People of those shops will take their % of course.

Even if they accept Ros as a legitimate payment, this is still huge news. And honestly, not being limited to a fixed price might be a good thing in the long run. Sky is the limit.

Can trade of marijuana??

100 ros =??

Cost price of marijuana = XXXX ROSCOINS so if marijuana cost $5 then you have to pay = XXXX ROSCOINS that is equal to $5. They are shops, you know. It is not like CANN that say 1 CAN = 1 GR when the price is 20 times cheaper. People of those shops will take their % of course.

Even if they accept Ros as a legitimate payment, this is still huge news. And honestly, not being limited to a fixed price might be a good thing in the long run. Sky is the limit.
legendary
  Can trade of marijuana??

100 ros =??

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
100-200 Sat is still cheap. 1000 Sat will be great... for the beginning Cheesy (for next 3-4 weeks).
legendary
We need a new logo Smiley

didnt you change the logo already? and how much do you pay to get your logos done btw?

Yes, we changed from the chocolate type version of logo to the current one, but maybe we need some more green in it. I paid 100k ROS for that.
Activity: 252
We need a new logo Smiley

didnt you change the logo already? and how much do you pay to get your logos done btw?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
  Can trade of marijuana??

100 ros =??
legendary
Activity: 387
i would like to see all the weed coins more or less equal value, there is enough supply to meet the demand atm
in canada where i live, 1 in 10 houses is a grow op.
if the black market adopts this exchange rate would be also good.  Wink
legendary
  Can trade of marijuana??

Activity: 107
  Can trade of marijuana??
Time to buy some bread and have a nice smoking breakfast.

loool a mighty big breakfast
legendary
Time to buy some bread and have a nice smoking breakfast.
Activity: 112
Who wants to do the honors and eat up this low baller 170~ sat?
yes i must say very well done for your efforts
Pages:
Jump to: