Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 75. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
Marijuana deal is getting closer. Some shops are interested in ROSCOIN but the biggest problem that they currently see is the lack of value of ROSCOIN. Because the number of coins are limited to 78M coins and the price is pretty low for selling on a exchange it means that not a lot of people will be able to buy, but i told him about the CANN story and they are open for the idea.
ROSCOIN developer
You cant sell softdrugs. In the Netherlands its still illegal to sell drugs outside a coffeeshop. With the new system you need a pass to buy weed. If you sell your bought weed to others, you will get trouble with the law. Selling weed through the internet is illegal at all time So it inst gonna happan I guess. And if it will happen, its highly illegal and buyers and sellers can get in big trouble.

I live in the netherlands myself, The weedpass idea failed hard and is cancelled about a year ago, maybe even longer lol, privacy reason

If you really are thinking about this idea Placebo, Try to contact a few coffeeshop holders here to be a merchant. I didnt see the other weed coins doing that tbh  Huh

There are about 600-800 coffeeshops left in the Netherlands, If you can get a few coffeeshops in Amsterdam to accept ROS for payment as a experiment, we will be filthy rich eventually Cool

The android wallet would be very usefull then  Cool

If you think about it real quick. Cryptocurrency isnt seen as money yet in the netherlands, maybe there are some flaws in the law which enable trading for weed  Wink

Of course, i'm thinking about it, else i won't post it...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
You cant sell softdrugs. In the Netherlands its still illegal to sell drugs outside a coffeeshop. With the new system you need a pass to buy weed. If you sell your bought weed to others, you will get trouble with the law. Selling weed through the internet is illegal at all time So it inst gonna happan I guess. And if it will happen, its highly illegal and buyers and sellers can get in big trouble.

I live in the netherlands myself, The weedpass idea failed hard and is cancelled about a year ago, maybe even longer lol, privacy reason

If you really are thinking about this idea Placebo, Try to contact a few coffeeshop holders here to be a merchant. I didnt see the other weed coins doing that tbh  Huh

There are about 600-800 coffeeshops left in the Netherlands, If you can get a few coffeeshops in Amsterdam to accept ROS for payment as a experiment, we will be filthy rich eventually Cool

The android wallet would be very usefull then  Cool

If you think about it real quick. Cryptocurrency isnt seen as money yet in the netherlands, maybe there are some flaws in the law which enable trading for weed  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

dont you get it?  ;-)
they are just trying to follow the CANN hype, only interested in high price for this coin.
Try to sell 1 gramm of cannabis online and you are directly spotted by the police, they have special teams to search internet for these kind of services
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
ROSCOIN developer
I can confirm that we are looking in the possibility to add a service to buy Marijuana with Roscoins. I was in the Netherlands this night and had a few talks with some people. It was very interesting but i still need to do some more resource, but we are certainly looking in the option to buy Marijuana with Roscoins. That is the official statement from the ROSCOIN team.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
WoooW we are back Cheesy 47 sat, this is the last day at that low price  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
We are waiting for android ,hope that will give a boost, but we got to agree, that
-We need twitting all day everyday.
-We need signature campaign
-We need Cryptsy
-We need some big players to be involved, so
-We need solution how to involve them.
ROSCOIN developer
I hope to finish Android Staking wallet tonight.Some minor problems to be fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
The last time to cheap coins ... Whales it's here   Wink

Pretty big whales, +3 BTC, did they added a nice amount of coins when people were dumping and are we moving to the next train station Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The last time to cheap coins ... Whales it's here   Wink
legendary
10/16 day of ROSCOIN? or will it also be 10/20 like all the drugs coins Wink
legendary
Look at the BUY BUILD UP!!! ARE WE FINALLY LUCKY!!?? AND SOME BIG WHALES FIND OUT ROSCOIN??
legendary
legendary
ROS is a great name and design.

It is an even better technology.

I think of Robot Operating System when I think ROS.

Once people understand ROS, the value will soar. Once the value soars, then Ethan will take off.

Placebo and team is #1 IMHO.

Are you having fun?  Btw: Ethan is a coin that i've promoted. It is not my coin.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
ROS is a great name and design.

It is an even better technology.

I think of Robot Operating System when I think ROS.

Once people understand ROS, the value will soar. Once the value soars, then Ethan will take off.

Placebo and team is #1 IMHO.
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Yes.. finally some action... good job on the designs mate...

What about the android wallet... any progres?

Still busy working on it, testing tomorrow.

any updates on this placebo?  Releasing this will give the market a well deserved push I believe Wink

Activity: 560
No, disagree, same shit.
We got to concentrate to development and features, name doesnt matter now. It was on start but not now.
Now it's just ROS. and it is fine. Ethan is worse name then Ros, but ..

We need something like this maybe ...

+1. Some technical features and a revamped road map would be nice.
Pages:
Jump to: