Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 74. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Huge sell walls, meaning big investors want to get cheap coins. Same happened with MARYJ when it was trading at 2000sats.

Such market activity.. Awesome  Cool

Big sell wall again gone, people that panic and sold will regrat it.

Yeah I saw it, lmao Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Huge sell walls, meaning big investors want to get cheap coins. Same happened with MARYJ when it was trading at 2000sats.

Big sell wall again gone, people that panic and sold will regrat it.
Growcoin Chief

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Holy fuck..  a HUGE buy all of a sudden..

BANG! GO ROS!
yeah that was WTF o,o im shocked Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
Holy fuck..  a HUGE buy all of a sudden..

BANG! GO ROS!
Growcoin Chief
Do You think that more than 200-300 sat is possible?

I believe that even more 500-600 sat... This coin has the potential !!   Cool

THIS!!  Cool Cool

ROS could be the next big train  Grin
Activity: 341
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

I believe that even more 500-600 sat... This coin has the potential !!   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
I think yes, and even more Wink
Activity: 1624
legendary
Ros is doing very good today Smiley

DOPE was trading at 11 sats, at the moment that i have started to promote on it, look now. added on c-cex,... and DOPE was in fact dead, didn't offer anything. ROS has a lot to offer, at least that is how i see it. and you see Barryzand i'm still here  Tongue

lol, I know, I wouldnt be here if you left  Wink

But yeah, good to see you sticking around on this one Smiley

Else you would make me crazy, so there was no options anymore Cheesy
Growcoin Chief

DOPE was trading at 11 sats, at the moment that i have started to promote on it, look now. added on c-cex,... and DOPE was in fact dead, didn't offer anything. ROS has a lot to offer, at least that is how i see it. and you see Barryzand i'm still here  Tongue

lol, I know, I wouldnt be here if you left  Wink

But yeah, good to see you sticking around on this one Smiley
legendary
legendary

legendary
this is the start of the rise for Roscoin. Any interest from these shops to join the profit share program that Roscoin has. btw how is that going?

Good point, i didn't discuss that. Honestly, that program and that AMD lottory and so many other things didn't gave any returns. Oeps, sorry, there was one logo bought, and that was it.

I was thinking of sponsoring my local soccer team, that can put some interest in the coin itself, and put the price higher. I was thinking to start giving workshops and explain why investing in altcoins is a good investment, better then leaving your money in the bank.

The biggest problem now is, who want to invest in a coin that is only worth $10K, if we would have a bigger marketcap then you can start selling it to the people, now it is hard.
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 387
this is the start of the rise for Roscoin. Any interest from these shops to join the profit share program that Roscoin has. btw how is that going?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
You cant sell softdrugs. In the Netherlands its still illegal to sell drugs outside a coffeeshop. With the new system you need a pass to buy weed. If you sell your bought weed to others, you will get trouble with the law. Selling weed through the internet is illegal at all time So it inst gonna happan I guess. And if it will happen, its highly illegal and buyers and sellers can get in big trouble.

dont you get it?  ;-)
they are just trying to follow the CANN hype, only interested in high price for this coin.
Try to sell 1 gramm of cannabis online and you are directly spotted by the police, they have special teams to search internet for these kind of services

I am not going to go into detail. But pot is not on the feds/police radar like other drugs. The stuff is pretty much legal, lol I know two sherrifs that smoke on occasions. its not that big of a deal. pot is mainstream. sorry old people but you had it all wrong

Indeed, if it is for personally use then it is all legal. At least in several countries in Europe.
Activity: 350
You cant sell softdrugs. In the Netherlands its still illegal to sell drugs outside a coffeeshop. With the new system you need a pass to buy weed. If you sell your bought weed to others, you will get trouble with the law. Selling weed through the internet is illegal at all time So it inst gonna happan I guess. And if it will happen, its highly illegal and buyers and sellers can get in big trouble.

dont you get it?  ;-)
they are just trying to follow the CANN hype, only interested in high price for this coin.
Try to sell 1 gramm of cannabis online and you are directly spotted by the police, they have special teams to search internet for these kind of services

I am not going to go into detail. But pot is not on the feds/police radar like other drugs. The stuff is pretty much legal, lol I know two sherrifs that smoke on occasions. its not that big of a deal. pot is mainstream. sorry old people but you had it all wrong
Pages:
Jump to: