Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 41. (Read 907212 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/33539

Silver is headed below $12 and gold below $1050.

Most likely bottoming below $9 and $850. The lowest possible for gold in the $600s.

We have a bounce here in BTC and PMs, then headed for lower lows, which means < $150 for BTC and probably double-digits  Shocked

It will be a blood bath.  Cool

You've been warned. And I have not been wrong since I started following Armstrong some years ago.

Great. More to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/33539

Silver is headed below $12 and gold below $1050.

Most likely bottoming below $9 and $850. The lowest possible for gold in the $600s.

We have a bounce here in BTC and PMs, then headed for lower lows, which means < $150 for BTC and probably double-digits  Shocked

It will be a blood bath.  Cool

You've been warned. And I have not been wrong since I started following Armstrong some years ago.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
The closest thing to antigravity up until now has been presented sometime in 1996 by mr Eugene Podkletnov based on the Bose-Einstein effect applied over a spinning superconductor. The aforementioned experiment was very popular at the time and even managed it to the space.com as an article which was later removed.

In the 1980s, Ning-Li – a world renowned scientist predicted that if a time-varying magnetic field were applied to superconductor ions trapped in a lattice structure, the ions would absorb enormous amounts of energy. Confined in the lattice, the ions would begin to rapidly spin, causing each to create a minuscule gravitational field.

It wouldn’t actually be an anti-gravity machine’ it would, however, be exerting an attractive or repulsive force on all matter and would therefore be pretty close to an impossible machine.

Dr Ning Li, working in UAH’s Centre for Space Plasma and Aeronomic Research has recently been working at UAH on an ‘artificial’ gravitational field made inside a container made of superconducting material.

More: http://www.scansite.org/scan.php?pid=157

After mr Podkletnov has published his article, there was a huge interest from the Scientific community that pretty much lasted up to 2000s (I was after some results at the time as a researcher). Unfortunately, everything was stopped after the experiment ''allegedly'' never managed to repeat itself apart from the initial experiment. Funnily enough though:

Podkletnov and his team promptly submitted their work to one of the leading physics journals in the world, the Holland Journal of Physics, called Physica C. The paper not only survived the scrutiny of peer review, but was published back in 1992. In 1995, the Max Planck Institute of Physics did a follow up study, and was able to confirm the results. Surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, both the initial research and the Planck Institute confirmation were virtually ignored by the media in the United States.

More: http://www.enterprisemission.com/anti-grav.htm

Some other time, I may be in the mood to talk to you about some other experiments that had promising effects (ie: Hall effect thruster or ionocrafts) but I'm sure you can do a research for yourselves; and certainly don't reach the glamour of mr Podkletnov's achievement. 
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I tend to accept such theories, no matter how strange they are, as theories.
However, if somebody tells that he found out something new and better, I tend to be careful with what is done and what is proven.

The proven levitation is simple these days, all you need is (natural) magnets and electro-magnets. Maglev has all that. (Powerful air stream is another way, but that's not on this subject.)
What these guy do is, however, not very clear to me.

No special preparations were made except the positioning. There were metal items on the levitators and around the room.

Maybe I've missed something, but those metal items may be the key. You know, with metal and electricity, if the positioning is right, you have just the same tech as maglev, nothing new, nothing spectacular.
Also it's not stated if that kettlering is made of metal or not, maybe it's something special. Maybe it's a magnet or magnetized material.
Human body and nature can also build electricity, but not enough for this.
So it's not clear - at least not to me - what they did and how.

so the object had apparently lost 33% of its weight.

(...)

Also the goal to achieve zero or negative gravity when the circumstances are correct seems achievable.

It may not work like that. You know, I count what remains. And if we repeat the process infinite times, it still remains more than 0.
It's a sequence: 1, 0.66, 0.66*0.66, 0.66*0.66*0.66, .... (sorry, En is not my main language and I am not great on explaining)

Further tests:
To efficiently measure the antigravity, the next experiment will include a scale.
I'd like in the future tests, for example, to also see them done somewhere they can't possibly have electricity / electromagnets.
I'd like them to prove that the kettleball doesn't contain any kind of magnets.

However, it's an interesting subject. I'd like to have something proven for real. It could help on lifting and transportation, maybe even make something cheaper than Maglev.

Now.. antigravity is a more hazardous subject and I don't think that they did that. And that's also harder to prove, I think.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The Internet, even Wikipedia, is full of information on levitation and antigravity. If someone is not educated, he would do better to educate himself first, and contribute later. For example Maglev train is a practical example of levitation. The train has mass, but it does not have weight, and if a scale is put beneath, it does not register gravity from the train or its passengers.

There is no witchcraft going on (at least no attempted witchcraft Cheesy ) It just seems that the modern man is as hesitant to make scientific experiments as the man of the middle ages, and also as willing to ridicule the ones who do make them.

Gravity is still there with levitation, thus so is the weight of the train (as weight is mass * gravity), you simply cannot measure the weight with the mechanical scale you refer to.
Ever tried measuring the temperature of the sun with a thermometer? There are other ways.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
The Internet, even Wikipedia, is full of information on levitation and antigravity. If someone is not educated, he would do better to educate himself first, and contribute later. For example Maglev train is a practical example of levitation. The train has mass, but it does not have weight, and if a scale is put beneath, it does not register gravity from the train or its passengers.

A scale beneath the magnets?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

There is no witchcraft going on (at least no attempted witchcraft Cheesy ) It just seems that the modern man is as hesitant to make scientific experiments as the man of the middle ages, and also as willing to ridicule the ones who do make them.

The Zionists have invented a car that levitates. The link is a little bit old but still relevant.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/09/07/israel-tests-its-new-flying-car-and-all-i-can-say-is-wow/
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
But there are some physical equations, that work perfectly everywhere - for planets, galaxies, humans and even cats.

Gravitation is one of them.

You can calculate even your own gravitation using this formula:

g=gravitationconstant*mass/radius²

If there would be anything like an antigravitation beam humanity would have notice it longtime ago and research it in microgravitational environment.

But i still would like to see your video regarding the experiment Smiley

donator
The difference between basic and applied research is that the former aims to make discoveries without prejudice as to whether they might be useful.

Ever since I learned that every facet of the cloud surrounding us is a lie, finding the truth became much more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Are you trying to find ways to go to the moon with this levitation talk?
donator
I would like to see that experiment performed, (along with a real photo of a satellite in space)

The report is detailed enough to replicate it at home. The main source for instructions in this case.

Youtube is also full of videos under "party levitation".

The quest is to increase the antigravity field strength by a factor of 3, so that the object becomes weightless.

have you attempted this?

So far my only scientific experiment was the one with the report attached (above). The next one will be with precision scale and at least one guy videoing the experiment, which requires a 5-6 member team in total. It has been theoretized in the 'net that a 33% reduction in apparent weight can be achieved by mind over matter tricks, which of course is fascinating, but I'd like to see a measurable reduction in gravity rather.
So you'll have the object sit on the scale, and the people lift the scale, right?  That's the only way to find out if the weight of the object changed.

The theory says that the antigravity "beam" is about 30 cm in diameter, so it should be well enough to just let the object be on the scale and construct the field. No need to touch anything. (If nothing happens to the scale, yet the apparent weight is still decreased, we need to check what's going on but that's the nature of lab experiments.)
Activity: 869
Merit: 585
I would like to see that experiment performed, (along with a real photo of a satellite in space)

The report is detailed enough to replicate it at home. The main source for instructions in this case.

The quest is to increase the antigravity field strength by a factor of 3, so that the object becomes weightless.

have you attempted this?

So far my only scientific experiment was the one with the report attached (above). The next one will be with precision scale and at least one guy videoing the experiment, which requires a 5-6 member team in total. It has been theoretized in the 'net that a 33% reduction in apparent weight can be achieved by mind over matter tricks, which of course is fascinating, but I'd like to see a measurable reduction in gravity rather.
So you'll have the object sit on the scale, and the people lift the scale, right?  That's the only way to find out if the weight of the object changed.

As a rocket science engineer, i dont even know what to say anymore.

Empiricism trumps all, and I do mean all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
This is a wall observer parody thread,if you look back a few pages its explained
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
I was told there would be TA...?
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
Just to clarify things to those who are new. Rpietilia has been involuntarily institutionalized in the past and is suffering from bipolar disorder.
So, I don't think that he is joking with these new and exciting endeavors in the field of paranormal.

The only things that are real are what the authorities say are real. I guess you won't be looking into the Flat Earth theory. Back to your thought box
legendary
Activity: 876
Just to clarify things to those who are new. Rpietilia has been involuntarily institutionalized in the past and is suffering from bipolar disorder.
So, I don't think that he is joking with these new and exciting endeavors in the field of paranormal.
Activity: 798

A song might say it better :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4HMl4rXlw
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
donator

have you attempted this?

Pages:
Jump to: