Pages:
Author

Topic: [RUPL] Ranking-Up Pipe Line of Forum Members - page 5. (Read 3311 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Im not sure but this is one of those posts where if i have 1 merit remaining to rankup i can ask for it here? One of the closed posts redirected me here, see if i meet your criteria Grin
No, you have 11 now Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 172
nice work OP, I havent been active recently but great to see some members finding a niche in the information game
Seems like TMAN back in action where you left off. Forum missed you last few days. You're one of the brand name that I always followed sir Wink

Always good to see members are helping each others with whatever they can. OP you do know this will be a hard job to keep up with the updates  Smiley
Yeah I will do my best to update the data. Together we can create a better forum where free less spam as much as possible. BTW I am hoping I should erase your name from my list, because you deserved to be ranked ASAP Wink

I think this account meets the criteria for your list
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptoshka-1951496
Name:    Cryptoshka
Merit:    98
Yeah he/she will be added to my next update(if member didn't ranked up) and he crossed the Merit requirement (95 Merit) after I posted this thread with the data available as at 30/7/2018.

Edit:  I have a few sMerits to give.  If there's anyone right at the borderline who's deserving of a merit or two, drop me a PM and I'll see if I agree with you.
I hope this is not a click bait for Merit beggers Cheesy
Activity: 363
Merit: 217
I think this account meets the criteria for your list
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptoshka-1951496
Name:    Cryptoshka
Merit:    98

P.S. I lead the topic Up rank in Russian locale-Congratulations! and keep track of many accounts which have recruited 75 percent or more merit for ranking up.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
Always good to see members are helping each others with whatever they can. OP you do know this will be a hard job to keep up with the updates  Smiley

Do you have plan to remove an entry once someone achieve the next rank on the list? Like I see some of them already got the merits for the next rank, will you replace them with the ones who are getting closer for the next rank? LoyceV and DdmrDdmr can provide you the up to date data.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Very valuable information. Sometimes your last merit is the toughest one to get. Good to see so many members got ranked up because of this post.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I'm trying to help some of these members, but it looks like a lot of them post in sections I have blocked--namely Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, and Altcoin Discussion.  Some of the posts I am able to view are short, one-line garbage.

Going to keep looking through posts from these members to see if I can facilitate some ranking up.  Right now, though, it doesn't look like there are a lot of worthy posts to be merited.

Edit:  I have a few sMerits to give.  If there's anyone right at the borderline who's deserving of a merit or two, drop me a PM and I'll see if I agree with you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
nice work OP, I havent been active recently but great to see some members finding a niche in the information game
Merits come by good comments. I observed that most of the names on the list make most comments in announcement thread. I wonder what quality contribution you will make to an announcement post.
yeah agreed, I only filtered the data. So I will add a separate column or colour for my next update to identify shitposters and members who are not active. Isn't that cool? and that will avoid wasting the time of other members who actually looking for members, truly deserved to be ranked. I am also a believer of Merits should not be given to the ANN threads or posters who post there frequently.

Note - I hope you're talking about the most of the Jr. Members who appear in the list. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Merits come by good comments. I observed that most of the names on the list make most comments in announcement thread. I wonder what quality contribution you will make to an announcement post.
Great post. For Jr member, they can apply Here. Other member I will try to help here by maximum 2 merit if need and if deserve it. Just now I checked one his profile with shit post. So I am not interested to send merit shitposter.

Btw I will keep in eye here. If I can help some one sure I will do. I will request to OP exclude some member who isn't active long time.
Thanks for your compliment. That's a tricky one for answering. So I would like to know where should I draw the line of "being active" and "Not being active"?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
OK, now I've been trough the list. Gave some merit to the ones I though they deserve but big part of the list are just shiposters. I wonder how they ended up gaining 9 merit.
I think they got their airdoped Merits and no more earned Merits. Cheesy . We can easily see their post history and I had to agree with you.
As @Iasenko pointed out, Jr. Members didn’t get any Initial airdrop of Merits. The names on the list are derived from the Ranking-up pipeline tab I believe. If so, the column “Initial Merit” on the top right user list indicates the initial merit which is Zero for these users (a couple of cases are above zero, but that is due to the time difference we discussed between the TX file and the user profile scraping process).

TX details can be seen directly on the Merit Dashboard either on the User Summary Tab (filtering by Name) or the TXs tab (filtering by To User Name). The latter is a bit easier to browse due to space dedicated only to TXs.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Great post. For Jr member, they can apply Here. Other member I will try to help here by maximum 2 merit if need and if deserve it. Just now I checked one his profile with shit post. So I am not interested to send merit shitposter.

Btw I will keep in eye here. If I can help some one sure I will do. I will request to OP exclude some member who isn't active long time.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell

I think they got their airdoped Merits and no more earned Merits. Cheesy . We can easily see their post history and I had to agree with you.
You are wrong here, the initial airdrop was only for the "member" rank and above, if you can't see the merit history of some users is because the form keeps track only for the last 120 days. LoyceV has a great tool to check the merit history, also checking the bpip.org now you can find the merit history too. There are many tools like this available, just search the meta.  

Actually you're the one who gives the original idea of this kind of thread and I just do some filtering of data from DdmrDdmr.
I will be updating the thread surely and then we don't need to start another threads for searching members posts who actually needed one or two merits to rank up. It's all here.

I've closed my thread due to no longer need to wait some of those listed here to apply for my service.
That's why I'll keep an eye on this one. Smiley
OK, now I've been trough the list. Gave some merit to the ones I though they deserve but big part of the list are just shiposters. I wonder how they ended up gaining 9 merit.

By this post, are we encouraged to read through their posts to know if they are worthy of merit, or are we to give merit on compassion?
It's just like 50/50 . I think we can see there post history and see wether actually they deserved to be Merited and rank up. In the other hand don't waste your sMerits for shitposters just because of only them needed one or two Merits.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
By this post, are we encouraged to read through their posts to know if they are worthy of merit, or are we to give merit on compassion?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Конкурс!
Great idea!

In the Russian section of the forum such a topic has been created and successfully works since April 2018
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-o-3251187
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
For the higher ranked members I have not enough merit to fill them so, I give the opportunity to the others to do it.
I really hope this thread will be stay updated like, every week or so. so we can spread some merit to those who deserve.

Thanks vphasitha01 for turning my idea into reality Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
I gave some merits to some of the members on this list, kinda randomly, but only if the posts deserved it.  There are some users on the list who consistently make shitposts, and they're shit out of luck.  I'm happy to give merits to members who need them to rank up, but only if they're worthy. 

Great thread; I'm going to bookmark it and check back when I have more sMerits to give.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...>
Nice to see a good derivate use of the information provided by the Dashboard. By playing around with it and filtering, I'm pretty sure we can find plenty of usefull subsets to talk about.

Edit: I’m adding merit and activity filters to the ranking-up pipeline tab, to facilitate the task. I’ll finish it tomorrow since something weird has happened tonight when adding the new filters which I still need to fix. Done.
This was the project I never accomplished but wanted to do.
Thanks for this. I'll check those accounts, as soon as I can Smiley
That's what I actually wanted too, some of the members are actually worth to rank up ASAP. However some of the members didn't active recently and some of them even got tagged by DT members.
Pages:
Jump to: