Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 39. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
If indeed this news is true, then this will be one of the most happy information of the crypto trader, because with this, of course altcoin will experience a significant price increase, and if Russia open itself for crypto I am optimistic that some countries will also follow
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
Bitcoin is not very popular as an investment opportunity in Russia. Two thirds (67%) of people who know about crypto believe that the exchange of rubles for bitcoin is unprofitable. Only 9% of all surveyed Russians believe that in the future they will buy crypto currency.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
The legal status of cryptocurrencies has become the focal point of the regulatory debate in Moscow. Relevant institutions, like the Finance Ministry and the CBR, have sometimes expressed completely different opinions on the matter.
Activity: 201
June 23, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
Yes it will give me chance for more people to hold and invest in the market which on the long run will be plus for us all and I think with time other countries of the world will follow .
Activity: 19
June 23, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
thats a good news to all of us i think its posible that the exchange rate will  increase
Activity: 120
June 23, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

Yes government support will in some way drive the crypto market valuation goes up. But the size of it cannot be told exactly as many factors involved. But for crypto to be flourished again we need some degree of government to regulate it to prevent bad actors involvement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
June 23, 2018, 01:39:37 AM
Officially, it is not forbidden to use crypto-currency in Russia, but officials said officially that it will not be their crypto-currency!

Soon, they will tax all the cryptocurrencies. I am sure that Russian government is thinking how to get the profits from each person that deals with the cryptocurrencies. This is the real reason why they do not ban it.
You are right , in Russia, the government always wants to get into the pocket of its citizens in a stronger way while doing nothing, and this is alas very bad .
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 22, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Officially, it is not forbidden to use crypto-currency in Russia, but officials said officially that it will not be their crypto-currency!

Soon, they will tax all the cryptocurrencies. I am sure that Russian government is thinking how to get the profits from each person that deals with the cryptocurrencies. This is the real reason why they do not ban it.
Activity: 58
June 22, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Thats sounds a great news, because before they are taking down people who use crypto
in their country and its good to hear it , this will also boost the market, because lots
of country are now opening their doors for cashless transactions, i hope that they will not
change their minds and put a sanctions against crypto again , hope this will help
boost the price of the market for another great rally
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 22, 2018, 05:04:34 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
it can trigger the increase in the price of cryptocurrency. russia is one of the biggest country and there's a lot of possible investors. I guess the demand of cryptocurrency will strike again.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
This is good news. Last year, Russia still very much refused to encrypt currency, and it was very clear. I did not expect that there will be great changes this year. Will more countries start to support it? I think this situation will soon be seen.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
That was only a matter of time. A country like Russia can not afford not to jump on the crypto train. I've read a lot about Russia being against crypto first, but I was nevertheless convinced that Russia does not let crypto pass by. Apparently I was right with my guess.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

the authorities of Russia themselves do not know what they want) they want to develop crypto-currencies and on the other hand get profit from it in the form of taxes)
copper member
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
well, it is a great news that Russia is going to accept cryptocurrency. With this advancement, market will rise definitely and other countries will also get it legalized as a national curreny.
copper member
Activity: 1568
June 21, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
If russia accept the crypto then it will be a great for all country and and all crypto holders.The crypto currency has very disapointed to all crypto holders because the price of crypto are not too much in 2018.
Activity: 37
June 21, 2018, 12:39:14 PM
This is a good news for crypto lovers but this isn't a official news yet. Hope the official news may be released post July since Putin have requested a high level committee to check and update him about crypto currency implementation in their country. Russia always watch other countries move to implement these kind of acceptance
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
In Russia crypto is illegal rigth now. I would not hope for a loyal attitude this country to the cryptoenthusiast.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

This is really great and i believe once Russian government accept cryptocurrency this will be a big achievement of crypto market and prices of all will surely increasing.
Activity: 31
June 20, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
As far as I know, the Russians see the potential of the market when they hear the founder of  eth, I think when the Russians have understood and see the future of the cryptocurrency market they will not want to miss other countries. soon to join the market in the near future
Activity: 66
June 20, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
Legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia? I am from Russia, friends, and I assure you, there is no legalization. There are only new opportunities to get more taxes from citizens who earn outside the banking system. That's all she wrote.
Pages:
Jump to: